Entering the world of rosin.

Would you get resin if you add regular plant material to a bubble bag?
I mean fan leaves and branches.
I did this one time from outdoor plants. Made a small amount of hash from stems and fan leaves where there was no visible resin.
I got a very small amount of water hash that wasn't as potent, for me not worth the work.

I did this one time from outdoor plants. Made a small amount of hash from stems and fan leaves where there was no visible resin.
I got a very small amount of water hash that wasn't as potent, for me not worth the work.
Since electricity has become more expensive than gold, I am really gonna get all out of it and switch a lower gear in flowering. I am a poor fellah able to spend one hour or more for a few grams of hasj lol

Since electricity has become more expensive than gold, I am really gonna get all out of it and switch a lower gear in flowering. I am a poor fellah able to spend one hour or more for a few grams of hasj lol
In that case I can assure you that you will have some hash Cannalicious.

It's going to be a large plant to get a "few grams" of hash off stems and leaves though... everything helps for sure. And maybe cut everything into smallish bits? Better for even stirring I would think, assuming you're chucking them in with trim as well.

Last edited:
I got some more off my third run of the few ounces I'd run, still getting stuff off it, but not the nice light sand-coloured 40 micron or slightly darker 90, this is browner coloured 40 micron. I wonder if it's just chlorophyll getting in as the plant gets mixed more? Will today do an ounce or so of a frostier strain to see how it fares.
"wading in a cold stream..."

A pressing of one of my current "artists-in-residence": Bodhi's Sky Lotus. Been running her maybe 3 years. I don't bother weighing anything but perhaps about 10g of flower in one of the super excellent Press Club tube socks which you can press half an ounce in with ease, and likely more (I'd rather carefully do a bit less). Makes pressing my stash a lot more efficient.
IMG_4608[1].jpg

Back