Early Skunk?

TheKindOne

I have grown out and enjoyed the ES from DP. Now I hope not to tread on rough waters but if it is the same thing than, OH Yea! its a winner. I would be more than proud to have it in my collection agian, It was some stoney bud with great outdoor potential. My boy grows it outdoor and the results got me at 2 hits before bed time. Morning smoke this is not. In my keef box is a pile of amber goodness just waiting for a late night toke. Please let me know if its the one I am looking for. I will fully run this one agian. yours truely------------------------------------------------TKO-

Is DP early skunk , Early Pearl x Skunk or just an early flowering skunk selection ? I checked docs site but could not find it , but i dont think these are the same .

Passionofthebud, Yea the DP one is Early pearl x Skunk. It wasn't a quick finisher at 10 weeks but the high and taste are exceptional. It had a hazey flavor and a high with some legs to it.

This is a oldpic of the ES. The strain was picked up about 7+ years ago. This was grown out about 2 years ago. The buds are just about ready to start to swell. Seems to swell like a Baseball player on steroids for the last 2 weeks of flower.----------------------------------TKO-----
3227101_0275-med.jpg

Sounds NICE for sure.

Thanks for the pic TKO. It could well be shanti's, as I know he has done a lot of work for other companies that relabel the seeds as their own.

Be safe

A

It's my favorite outdoor variety excellent buds great high easy to grow you couldnt ask for a better outdoor plant especally in the north wher cold is a factor

Back