Early Skunk grow.

They actually grew very well, good yield, but the smoke wasn't what I was hoping for.
Zero trich coverage and tasted like hay.
But to be fair, these went through hell,seeds were 2+ years old, and not in original pack.
They were also from a seedbank I'm not used to dealing with.
Going with Early Queen this year.

They actually grew very well, good yield, but the smoke wasn't what I was hoping for.
Zero trich coverage and tasted like hay.
But to be fair, these went through hell,seeds were 2+ years old, and not in original pack.
They were also from a seedbank I'm not used to dealing with.
Going with Early Queen this year.

i give mine to a mate to grow. he done OK of them smelled nice had sap all over them though but still had a nice taste. i got 2 females in now because i like the smoke i got from him when he chopped them. maybe the seed bank you get them from was dodgy. i am not doing a grow log here of them but i will put a pic or 2 up when there done. good luck with your early queen this year. not 100% sure what i am putting outside this year maybe some auto skunk they seem to do well outdoor around here. in fact they were the best outdoor plants around here last year. was thinking of trying early queen but don't think i will have the space in a safe location.

Back