early skunk 1 day flowering

North48

Here's my humble early skunk from mns.

I planted them outside early august obviously it was too late. As the weather is getting colder I decided to bring them inside. One of them declared as a female the other three are still unknown !

Welcome to the forums bud. Best of luck with finding a couple more females. I know its only the first day of flower but do you plan on going with those fluorescents till the end?

Welcome to the forums bud. Best of luck with finding a couple more females. I know its only the first day of flower but do you plan on going with those fluorescents till the end?

Hi man. I plan on keeping those fluorescents and hope it will work out. They are 4x 26w general electric. Each is rated at 1750 lumens giving me a total of 7000 lumens for a pretty small area.

day 14 :

Are they doing ok for day 14 ?

This is the biggest flower right now:

The plant to the left is the fastest one:

3 plants in one pot ;) lol

Last edited:
I would say they are right on track,they have turned around nicely,well done mate,way cool you used mother nature to get them started and you now become father nature to flower,lol,peace

Update: day29

They are doing well, taking weight everyday. Except I have a little problem I think i may have fried them a little what you do think ? There's like purple spot on some leaves.

that is the worst spot, other buds have not done this.

Last edited:
Hi north,

looks a good grow didn't think them florescent's would pull it off but respect to you for trying,

That looks to me like they have nute burn especially that top bud site, those spots look like a mg def but dont quote me on that try adding a teaspoon of epson salts to 20l water, what nutes are you using and how often, might be worth while giving them a flush for a few days to get rid of the nutes and start with a lower feed.

Hope this helps:)

Hi north,

looks a good grow didn't think them florescent's would pull it off but respect to you for trying,

That looks to me like they have nute burn especially that top bud site, those spots look like a mg def but dont quote me on that try adding a teaspoon of epson salts to 20l water, what nutes are you using and how often, might be worth while giving them a flush for a few days to get rid of the nutes and start with a lower feed.

Hope this helps:)

Thanks for your input. For now I just gave them a good flush and let them sit like that. I learned that for weed less is often better (less water and fert). I'll try the epsom salt for sure in my next watering as it may just help them.

I used only miracle grow potting mix as my soil so there's really not much nutrient I think in it. Since the start of flowering I putted few table spoon of bat guano in the top layer of the soil. It was at the beginning and they showed no sign of burn.

After, I used GH Flora Nova, 1 tbps for one gallon of water. It may have cause the burn, this is really potent stuff. The thing is, after the feeding with GH, the plants grown really fast and the burn appeared only 5 days after the feed. So at first I did not tough it was the GH.

So it pretty confusing to know what happened. Anyway, they are doing great for now and I'll just go on with water for a while I guess.

That is strange never seen leaf burn after 5 days from feed, might just be a salt build up in your soil i would go with the flush and maybe only feed half of your feed next time, if you notice a slight light green effect on your leaves a few days after feeding them half the dose add a bit more as they are hungry, your right with saying less is often better you can always add more if needed but you cant take any out once you have given,

Any more pics????
i have some of these beans in the fridge will have to crack them maybe next year

Keep it up

Peace.

hi everyone, first I'm really sorry that I've not updated this thread. I ended up with 30 grams of buds with 3 plants and only 104 watts of cfl bulbs. The buds are really high quality, covered in tricrome and every of my friend who tried it said it was a very good pot :) The smell of the weed is unbelivable, it so amazing I can't describe it (never smelled a pot like that ever).

To sum it up, thumb up to Mr Nice for providing such a nice genetic, I would recommend the early skunk to anybody. The plant was particulary happy when it vegged outside, at full sun all day, the growth was unreal. The flowering just went on easily, as the plants already as thick steams and massive root system.

will try to upload pics of some buds later,

see ya

Back