Early sexing/preflowering made easy

Zion Light

Hi, I decided to share my tek with you people because its really simple so if it helps someone save some time etc. I would be glad. So here it goes:
When plants are in vegetative period (24hour light) and about 3 weeks old from seed, enough to show about 4-5 internodes just put few drops of bloom booster(I use GHE biobloom) in your foliar spray and give the plants 6 to 8 hours of darkness for a day or 2. The females will show sex first. From this point you can continue with veging them without any reversal period. They will have few preflowers at the internodes, but who cares.

There's easier ways to tell Sex in Veg without having to spray & mess about with changing light schedules.

Look at the branch nodes, where the lateral branches meet the main stem. Nearly always Females are swollen where the two branches meet. I've sexed like that for years & it never lets me down.

Or just take a cut, if you can't do that there is the Old Brown Paper bag on a branch tip for 12 hours a day, while the rest of the plant recieves it's usual 18.

Peace

B

Last edited:
interesting teks,
I have popped beans on 12/12 to see sex, males usualy show first, as each plant shows sex, put straight in to veg room, for an easy reveg..
Some strains have shown sex as quick as 2 weeks, some take as long as 4 weeks. Very easy method ime.. And can sex in last few weeks of flowering previous crop...
Peace
BL

Back