Early Angel

Skuncle Lenny

'23, '24 COE Winner
Related to my ❤️ towards Angel Heart, last year I feminized and extended the line, and also made some crosses.
Early 🦨 quick finisher dusted/painted with some Angel Heart pollen. 1st time trying this cross. 60 days old and not tall at 12” & 14”. I usually like my girls older and taller, that sounds weird 🤔 but in order to test all these crosses I’m trying I wanted to get in more plants and less time to see if there’s anything special going on. I have 1 more that’s too small to flip, so flipping these 2 today.
Here’s Early Angel 😇

IMG_7016.jpeg
IMG_7017.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7015.jpeg
    IMG_7015.jpeg
    723.2 KB · Views: 1
Related to my ❤️ towards Angel Heart, last year I feminized and extended the line, and also made some crosses.
Early 🦨 quick finisher dusted/painted with some Angel Heart pollen. 1st time trying this cross. 60 days old and not tall at 12” & 14”. I usually like my girls older and taller, that sounds weird 🤔 but in order to test all these crosses I’m trying I wanted to get in more plants and less time to see if there’s anything special going on. I have 1 more that’s too small to flip, so flipping these 2 today.
Here’s Early Angel 😇

View attachment 76052
View attachment 76053
Looking good I would flip them all even the small one she would not be far behind after a few days of 12/12.

Already a lot of Early Angel crosses with dirty names on my mind...

tumblr_mufi8z3cyp1s9byz3o1_500.gifv

Last edited:
Great Ace pic, and in the spirit Taz
IMG_8158.jpeg
2 Early Angel’s are 7+weeks and showing more Early 🦨 tendencies than Angel ❤️
IMG_8153.jpeg
IMG_8155.jpeg
Only problem I’m seeing is that my hobbiest CS seed making ‘skills’ is yielding some that like to nanner 🍌. I see some early 🍌 on the above one and I’m going in with a tweezer, and if not satisfied I might just harvest early so not to affect others. The 2nd is looking fine.
I added a 3rd 10/12.
IMG_8156.jpeg

Harvested the 1st Early Angel at 8 weeks, and decided to also harvest the 2nd due to 🍌, a little early.
IMG_8337.jpeg
IMG_8330.jpeg

IMG_8333.jpeg
Obviously ES dominant, in most/all ways. Not seeing much 😇 ❤️ expression.
Thanks to the families constructive criticism of my spider mite house guests, I’ve been much more diligent and staying ahead of any issues, as seen by the beautiful, dark green, crystally leaves. Thanks
😊

Thanks to the families constructive criticism of my spider mite house guests, I’ve been much more diligent and staying ahead of any issues, as seen by the beautiful, dark green, crystally leaves. Thanks
It is a new sensation, not seeing your leaves ravaged by spider mites. 🤣

Looking great.

Yeah, there has to be stressful trigger. I forgot about your feminization/inbreeding. Perhaps it is the learning curve on that because otherwise your grows look great without spider bites. That always made me very sad. :(
I'm sure you will figure out what is causing it and we all will learn! :)

Longball

Harvested the 1st Early Angel at 8 weeks, and decided to also harvest the 2nd due to 🍌, a little early.
View attachment 78111
View attachment 78112

View attachment 78113
Obviously ES dominant, in most/all ways. Not seeing much 😇 ❤️ expression.
😊
She is beautifull ! :)
That was your feminized seed girl ? If so, I think you have great plant still !!

Back