Dreamtime done right.

are you planning on keeping any of the males?

Yep. I'm keeping the super male. Its stretching like my old haze that i used to grow. The sativa is strong in this one.

The switch to 11/13 did the trick. A female presented herself today. She is a seed from the older stock I had. So i'm down to 1 great looking male, 1 female, 1 plant surprisingly still in question.

Ill use the pollen from the male and do a little breeding and keep the seeds for a rainy day.

This is the male. Super stretchy.
6iwjtj.jpg

This is the female. She was watered and re-potted so shes looking a little stressed.

161aue.jpg

I forgot to mention, the female was accidentally topped by my elbow a few days ago. :eek: Was doing a little gardening and my elbow swiped a chunk off the top. It was almost a perfect topping actually.

last haze grow

Hey biclord,
The pics you posted of your last grow with haze,do you mind me asking which haze strain are in the two pics,because the lower one is the double of one of the Dreamtime my friend has:),this one just keeps growing while its budding and truly smells of old spice kind of aftershave and incense.
Looking good, hope you use the males on a few of your ladies;).

Hey biclord,
The pics you posted of your last grow with haze,do you mind me asking which haze strain are in the two pics,because the lower one is the double of one of the Dreamtime my friend has:),this one just keeps growing while its budding and truly smells of old spice kind of aftershave and incense.
Looking good, hope you use the males on a few of your ladies;).

The haze pics were a strain called super cali haze.

The 3rd plant showed sex today and she is a girl :eek:

Down to 2 females, 1 old stock, 1 new stock. And 1 stretchy male from the new stock. Now the fun begins :)

Finally hit me why it took so long to show sex..

They were only vegged for 2 1/2 weeks. DURRR!

Took me a while to realize that. Not sure why.

Anyway, I cut the male down. I don't want any slow growth from seeding. I saved some pollen.

creamtights

hey biclord,
My pal has just dropped one of his "dreamtime"at 10.5 weeks.
He also says this could have gone a bit longer,but he pollinated it with a "dreamtime " male very early in flower,and the seeds were done so it got pulled.
Very lanky,low yield,beautiful incense smell,the low yield probably due to the pollination and over zealous use of nutrientsi.e.(he burnt the cobblers off them).
I had a small quick dried sample............nothing for 10- 15 mins then it crept up on me,and turned me into a giggly starving wreck :D.

Back