Dreamtime done right.

Well i put them in to 12/12 last night and today is day 1 of 12/12. When rubbing the stem of the biggest plant i get a piney smell. :cool:

2qle34o.jpg

2yv12e8.jpg

Here is something very interesting. A blade on a leaf is covered in trichomes on top and bottom. :confused::D:eek:. I've never seen this before

2sakvmb.jpg

23hlw06.jpg

Full shot of this mutant.

34f1s2f.jpg

Here is a blade thats smaller that normal.

34y8d48.jpg

5 days of 12 hour darkness. No sign of sex yet. This plus the fact that a couple plants are not showing usually 12/12 growth spurt im used to, making me a little frustrated. Would like something to smoke come winter time. I dont like growing in the middle of winter with no smoke. Dont think i dialed it in this time. Hope things get better.

Hi Friend

Biclord,

Mentioning hurricanes you must live in a similar area as I. I know it sucks, but if you can. Get a small generator. Very useful so food doesn't spoil etc..

As for DT here. I love to see the mixed pack threads. I spoke with Shanti about a yr ago. He did mention it is possible to get the MW, BW, CH etc all the normal strains in the pack. As well as lines that didn't make it etc, or breeding projects. I had a friend since gone from here. That got a confirmed MW out of the DT. Definately a gem, or two to find. Either way I do hope you find something that will floor you in the DT pack Best of luck...Ns

Thanks for the kind words noshow. They had almost a week of 16/8 before 12/12, so perhaps the shock of 12/12 overnight from 18/6 didnt explode their growth like it could have.

At least this cactus is showing somthing. :)

2vaduue.jpg

rwiel4.jpg

2i9shft.jpg

Np

biclord,

No problem friend. When I view a thread, and there is someone doing a job like this. They are deserving of the words of praise. Keep it up. Oh Yea! I love the cactus as well. Will be nice to see the end of this thread. I think it was King Acehole had some nice DT buds. You'll definatley have some good smoke. Keep it up...Ns

dreamtime

Hey biclord,
Looking good m8,some fat leaves there,The three dreamtimes i mentioned,one has now been fully seeded by another dreamtime male:).
the other 2..im not really sure how long theyve been on 12/12 but they were slow to show sex,but i think i said before the leaves on theese are really thin,and the differences are showing where they seemed identical before.
n01 is 6 1/2 ft tall but tied down,this is still growing in length as well as budding,buds seem a bit meagre but the resin content is getting there,the pistils on this plant are very long and white,but a few are a pinkish brown and have been very early on,the smell from this is very strong,and is very incense like,the only other thing ive smelled like this is a Jack o nesia plant that has very similar pistils.
n0 2 is the same height but the buds are a lot leafier and the pistils are shorter and nowhere near as many as n0 1,this plant has a slight incense smell with sort of piney smell underneath,it also has very big calxy's that are very pointed,very similar to another members(joshuhazen in the grail thread has close ups of a plant with pointed calxy's,both plants nute burn quite easily.
Well biclord, not sure if this info will help in any way but there it is and hope you dont mind me posting all this on your thread;).

Hey biclord,
Looking good m8,some fat leaves there,The three dreamtimes i mentioned,one has now been fully seeded by another dreamtime male:).
the other 2..im not really sure how long theyve been on 12/12 but they were slow to show sex,but i think i said before the leaves on theese are really thin,and the differences are showing where they seemed identical before.
n01 is 6 1/2 ft tall but tied down,this is still growing in length as well as budding,buds seem a bit meagre but the resin content is getting there,the pistils on this plant are very long and white,but a few are a pinkish brown and have been very early on,the smell from this is very strong,and is very incense like,the only other thing ive smelled like this is a Jack o nesia plant that has very similar pistils.
n0 2 is the same height but the buds are a lot leafier and the pistils are shorter and nowhere near as many as n0 1,this plant has a slight incense smell with sort of piney smell underneath,it also has very big calxy's that are very pointed,very similar to another members(joshuhazen in the grail thread has close ups of a plant with pointed calxy's,both plants nute burn quite easily.
Well biclord, not sure if this info will help in any way but there it is and hope you dont mind me posting all this on your thread;).

Anytime eggy, Its been one week now and no sign of sex. But if I was a betting man, The big plant is male. Its vigorous and very symmetrical.

Here they are 25 days old. Or 1 week of 12/12. Re potted the biggest one. Its definitely vigorous as hell. Cut down the last runt. Coincidentally, the runts where from the old stock. I think there is 1 left from the old stock.

I forgot to add, I'm using a 400w cmh and a shitty mix of FFOF soil. Its nasty, way too much bark, sticks in there and not the usual amount of perlite.

2pt2red.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

I bought Dreamtime strictly for personal consumption as I assume all folks do. Therefore, I can't understand culling a runt unless you are desperately limited for space which leads to the question of why grow more plants than you have space for?

My past runts have at times proved to be the best smoke of the lot. Also, re. herm's - many of my local friends insist they provide the "best" smoke rather than to auto-cull. I have never knowingly consumed herm herb so I can't affirm or deny the claim.

Be Well, P77

creamtime

Hey biclord,
That taller plant could be a male judging by the difference in vigour and height,but remember theyr'e mixed seeds so could just be a more stretchy variety.

Hi Professor77,
my friend has a bagseed sativa that goes 9 weeks,he's run it for 2 years and it throws male bananas from week 4,but never produces a single seed,nor does it pollinate anything else in the room and the smoke is smooth and trippy:).the buds look like a yellow flower by the end because of so many bananas but it causes no probs.

hey all. hey biclord, eggy..

this is from "THE CANNABIS BREEDERS BIBLE" by Greg Green. I always thought this was what dreamtime is...
jj_forbiclordDTthread.JPG

cheers all! , ,, ,jj

Hi,

I bought Dreamtime strictly for personal consumption as I assume all folks do. Therefore, I can't understand culling a runt unless you are desperately limited for space which leads to the question of why grow more plants than you have space for?

My past runts have at times proved to be the best smoke of the lot. Also, re. herm's - many of my local friends insist they provide the "best" smoke rather than to auto-cull. I have never knowingly consumed herm herb so I can't affirm or deny the claim.

Be Well, P77

There were 2 runts which were so slow that calling them a runt would be an insult to your average runt. They were not going nowhere. Those were from old stock and I simply didnt care to grow it. My space isn't the biggest but I can fit 4-5 good size plants there. Obviously when plants show sex they are not at their fullest potential so there is still enough room to grow out 10-11 plants and cull the males when they show themselves. Make sense?

Hey biclord,
That taller plant could be a male judging by the difference in vigour and height,but remember theyr'e mixed seeds so could just be a more stretchy variety.

Hi Professor77,
my friend has a bagseed sativa that goes 9 weeks,he's run it for 2 years and it throws male bananas from week 4,but never produces a single seed,nor does it pollinate anything else in the room and the smoke is smooth and trippy:).the buds look like a yellow flower by the end because of so many bananas but it causes no probs.

I am leaning towards male also. It has start to put out those oval balls. I've seen these oval balls before and its not certain its male.

The plant is at least 2x bigger than the others.

What im stuck on is the fact that 8 days of 12/12 and these plants are clearly indica related and still no sgn of sex.

vpcd3q.jpg

hey all. hey biclord, eggy..

this is from "THE CANNABIS BREEDERS BIBLE" by Greg Green. I always thought this was what dreamtime is...
jj_forbiclordDTthread.JPG

cheers all! , ,, ,jj

Interesting quote Jon.

I believe mixed packs are B versions that didnt make the cut.

hey biclord, looking good.keep up the good work. i was thinking of a runt i had, it was just slower than the rest of my sharks so i had to wait till round 2. that was my #6 and it was very nice shark. i even posted a pic of it on botm contest. it was my second favorite. :)

The two tallest are showing clusters.The rest nothing.

I grew a haze my last grow that showed sex in 5 days. Its been 10 days for these indy plants.

1370297-sativa-getting-too-tall-light-sam_0076.jpg

Back