Dog bud @ the lake 2022

Hey now!!!

I’ll be your buddy forever if you say some more about that!!! Does it really smell like stink bugs at first?
Started to smell like cat piss about 3 weeks from pistols showing, went to a chainsaw fuel x skunk spray x crank lab cleaned with pine-sol gradually getting stronger. Got outrageously loud when it was cut to hang about 18 hrs ago, I can still smell it on me.

Since tk was mothered by an unknown plant, and shares some close relationship to chemdog, I have wondered for some time if Chem and tk might be half sisters with dog bud perhaps being the shared mother.

Do you know triangle kush/ghost og perchance? Or Chem91? Do you see any relations if so?

Had the 91' in the past. I'll have a better Idea over the next week or so once these get broken down into 1/2 gallon mason jars. I don't see any good in taste testing these before their dry enough for jars.

I’ve heard that dog bud can require a cure. I’m not myself always a fan of long cures, but I’ve heard that it takes a while to develop into some stellar cannabis. Also please let me know if you see any hermaphroditism. Chem has lots of them, and the angle doesn’t ever have them, ever, or at least they don’t ever produce any pollen. It could be that Chem91 was an s1 of dog bud; I know chemdog said he got a male, but perhaps he (mis) judged preflowers? Perhaps not! But since the guy who made tk/ghost from Neville’s Hindu Kush was so sure the Hindu hermied, I wonder if dog bud is resistant to hermaphroditism like tk is (and ghost is not)

Back