Does medicineman trichs ever turn amber?

cbdfan

My last run both phenos were very dense at week 8-9 but during week 11-12 started foxtailing and lost weight.
Trichs turned cloudy but none turned Amber,just a few scattered but nothing like the hazes,widows,or skunks I've tried.

Does medicineman trichs ever turn Amber or do they stay cloudy?They seem to produce fresh clear trichs a few hours after lights on.
I increased dark cycle from 12-12.5,maybe seeing more hairs turning but still cloudy.Been cloudy for close to 2 weeks.Ec is down to 0.1-0.2.

Last edited:

cbdfan

I'm starting to see a few scattered Amber but still mostly cloudy.Nothing like CS,hazes,ww or mazar.
I think I had a light leak last run.Right after I put a difft veg lamp in,next to tent,then foxtailing started and colas !ost their density.Colas cut before fo foxtails were much more denser and heavisr
There are at week 9,leaves are yellowing up,and best of all colas are still very dense.Just a few foxtails after flush.So if no more show up light leak may have been the cause.

I always get Amber but not yet with medicineman and it has very white hairs,even when it matures lots of white hairs or its still a bit early.
Let's see,right at day 65.Still a bit early but window should be soon.I could Harvest but I would like at least 10% amber.
What is OD?A strain or are you talking about medicineman?

Thanks

Last edited:

weezy

Some strains needs to be forced to finish. If your light is too intense that could cause yours plants to continue to throw new flowers and resin. Not all strains will act the same under the same conditions. I usually cut back my light intensity and photo period length. Along with cooler temps and low ppm feedings.

cbdfan

I'm convinced last run had a light leak for all phenos are looking good and one great.So foxtailing was human error and not strain related.
I think I'm getting burnt out on medicineman and would like to try some strain with very nice looking flowers.
One pheno has 80-90% cloudy and some are a clear amber.

Thanks for your help.