discount page

neutrino

hey gang, so earlier in the week somewhere on the website i stumbled upon a page that had some discounts available for the buy it nows, based on being a forum member and other criteria. I have a bunch of stuff I want to order, but I cannot seem to find this page again. does anyone know what im talking about and where to find it?

hey gang, so earlier in the week somewhere on the website i stumbled upon a page that had some discounts available for the buy it nows, based on being a forum member and other criteria. I have a bunch of stuff I want to order, but I cannot seem to find this page again. does anyone know what im talking about and where to find it?
The auction site? Believe if you hit the home button it takes you to that link.

no my friends, im not looking for the auction site specifically

on the auction/buy it now site, there is a page that breaks down discounts
something like 15% for forum members, 25% for medical patients etc

Older guidelines so not sure if currently in effect:

Medical discount

We can only give discounts on direct orders; ”Buy Now”, so if you can send proof, please work out the price by yourself and write clearly on the template so packing department knows.

On auction items there are no further discounts!!!!!!!!

Please see below a summary of discounts available that MNS offers:
• 10% discount for members who include their username from MNS forum , or
• 15% discount for orders over €200, or
• 25% discount for medical users who provide proof of a medical card or doctor’s certificate, but you need to send me physical proofs too qualify.
25% discount is the maximum discount offered;

On auction items there are no further discounts!!!!!!!!!

It's a good question. I know there was mention in the purchasing direct from MNS thread started by @fxginbcn back in 2015. The links he provided in that thread now go to newer auction pages so not sure this policy still exists. As I have not purchased this way in years I have posed the question to @SB to see if this policy is still in effect for direct purchase.

mu

Just saw this also - still notorious:

This site integrates an online shop (Buy Now), which gives you the possibility to directly buy your favourite Mr. Nice strains without the hassle of waiting to bid. The difference lays in the price. As you will see the Buy Nows are full-priced, but with them comes a breeder pack*, which is not included in the auctions.

Some of our more notorious strains are Northern Lights No. 5, NL5 x Haze, Super Silver Haze, White Widow, White Rhino, White Shark and Critical Mass.

Older guidelines so not sure if currently in effect:

Medical discount

We can only give discounts on direct orders; ”Buy Now”, so if you can send proof, please work out the price by yourself and write clearly on the template so packing department knows.

On auction items there are no further discounts!!!!!!!!

Please see below a summary of discounts available that MNS offers:
• 10% discount for members who include their username from MNS forum , or
• 15% discount for orders over €200, or
• 25% discount for medical users who provide proof of a medical card or doctor’s certificate, but you need to send me physical proofs too qualify.
25% discount is the maximum discount offered;

On auction items there are no further discounts!!!!!!!!!
YESSS this is the exact page im talking about.. do you have a link to it by any chance? its one of those mental things where i saw it the other day, cant find it and its driving me nuts!! thank you

YESSS this is the exact page im talking about.. do you have a link to it by any chance? its one of those mental things where i saw it the other day, cant find it and its driving me nuts!! thank you

Someone's not paying attention.
It's a good question. I know there was mention in the purchasing direct from MNS thread started by @fxginbcn back in 2015. The links he provided in that thread now go to newer auction pages so not sure this policy still exists. As I have not purchased this way in years I have posed the question to @SB to see if this policy is still in effect for direct purchase.

mu
Will this help? Post #2

mu

Someone's not paying attention.

Will this help? Post #2

mu
it helps immensely just for my peace of mind haha.. thank you.. the extra dollars arent even what this is about.

i was paying attention but.. after a gram of some haze.. how much is that attention really worth o_O

Hello friends,
the medical discount is something we can arrange for users that have the appropriate documentation for proof. An email can be sent to [email protected] with a photo or a scan of the document.

I have, however, caught 3 users lying about their medical status and that led to immediate expulsion from the auctions. This type of fraudulence is not something we take lightly for obvious reasons. Please don't try and ruin it for the people that actually need it.

I'm hoping for a constant Kumbaya state in this digital landscape:)

Hello friends,
the medical discount is something we can arrange for users that have the appropriate documentation for proof. An email can be sent to [email protected] with a photo or a scan of the document.

I have, however, caught 3 users lying about their medical status and that led to immediate expulsion from the auctions. This type of fraudulence is not something we take lightly for obvious reasons. Please don't try and ruin it for the people that actually need it.

I'm hoping for a constant Kumbaya state in this digital landscape:)

Shameeeeeee !! what's this world coming to (shakes head)

Back