dirty phil week 7

300dutchman

here is a shot of a strain we named dirty phil. week 7. any guesses on genetic lineage.

Attachments

• dirty phil week 7 (Copy).jpeg
    dirty phil week 7 (Copy).jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 7
well high mish im glad you asked, in 2019 i had two strains given to me from a good friend, he called them sativa and indica, i laughed and said ok is there not any other name they go by, he said no, he said these two strains were brought to our area in the mid to late 80s and were kept pure, never crossed, so i put both in my outdoor garden and decided to use a male from my outdoor stock to make seeds. So sitting around the dinner table one night with the wife and kids and i said we need to name these two strains now, so names were presented and dirty phil was chosen for the sativa dominant strain, so the name dirty phil came from my son and we got that name from a family trip in the summer and we had built a rather large sand castle and made a nice scene of seashells and seaweed on the castle, we then named the sand castle the dirty phil castle, so thats the story behind the d.p. the indica strain we came up with the name G.B.D which stands for golden brown and delicious, this name was due to the indica variety having alot of brown hairs and for my skin color change in the summer, you see i end up really dark in the summer, for whatever reason i get golden brown and delicious as my kids would say.

So i have always been curious as to the genetics i have collected over the last 25yrs, in reality i have no idea where these strains came from that's why i like to ask around if anybody recognizes what i am growing. my family has also come to a name for a seed company i wish to start called harvey squirrel nut seeds. now there is a story to this name as well, if there is anybody familiar with brocket 99 you might know what i am talking about.

Back