Diavoletti

Mariuano

Hello MrNicers!!
Thank you all for the warm welcome to the forum, you made me feel comfy like i'm with old time friends!
And sorry for my low level of english, it isn't my mother language, so please be patient 😅
I'm a novice grower, i only grew about 20 plants in 3 cicles.
This Is my first time growing regular seeds so I'm a bit nervous about separating males and females, ill need some tips from you, guys!
So...here we go...
I started 9 seeds two days ago. Sunk in a glass of water for 24h, then put them in a paper towel.
Today 7/9 has germinated and already in little pots filled with biobizz light mix soil + a bit of worm casting.
Going under 240w led light 12/12 for about a week, because i have another plant close to harvest, then switch to 18/6.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Easter!!

Hello MrNicers!!
Thank you all for the warm welcome to the forum, you made me feel comfy like i'm with old time friends!
And sorry for my low level of english, it isn't my mother language, so please be patient 😅
I'm a novice grower, i only grew about 20 plants in 3 cicles.
This Is my first time growing regular seeds so I'm a bit nervous about separating males and females, ill need some tips from you, guys!
So...here we go...
I started 9 seeds two days ago. Sunk in a glass of water for 24h, then put them in a paper towel.
Today 7/9 has germinated and already in little pots filled with biobizz light mix soil + a bit of worm casting.
Going under 240w led light 12/12 for about a week, because i have another plant close to harvest, then switch to 18/6.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Easter!!
I would put the seedlings under a cfl or something if possible for at least 6 hrs to prevent unwanted stretch.

I would put the seedlings under a cfl or something if possible for at least 6 hrs to prevent unwanted stretch.
Sorry mate, you're right! Forgot to write that step, they are actually staying couple days under cfls. I have just two bulbs, maybe not Ideal for 8 seedlings.

Little update: also the 8th seed sprouted, after just two days! So good hopes for the last baby, but 8/9 Is already very good.

Last edited:
Update! I culled 3 babies as they looked weak and sprouted 3 more seeds.
Atm only 2 plants have shown their sex and are ladies.
Im uploading some pictures later.

Last edited:
I Just culled a reddish male plant, It was the only between ten showing red colors on the leaf stems. Think I read here somewhere that this trait is more common in males??

Last edited:
Back