Devil's magic

BenPlantin

high PtreeCi, looking good, how are these coming along? out of the mhz, la, mksk, nl5sk i grew outdoor last summer and a few months cure all the devils are my favourite, there were stellar plants in the others but the devils were consistently premium smoke

CannaFish

high PtreeCi, looking good, how are these coming along? out of the mhz, la, mksk, nl5sk i grew outdoor last summer and a few months cure all the devils are my favourite, there were stellar plants in the others but the devils were consistently premium smoke
Hi BP! Glad to have you back. Can you expound on what you liked about the devil? Were they skunky (like the animal) 🦨 smelling?

BenPlantin

Hi BP! Glad to have you back. Can you expound on what you liked about the devil? Were they skunky (like the animal) 🦨 smelling?
High CannaFish, thanks, good to be back .... the devils were all fruity berry afghani delicious flavor and cool relaxed stone vibe

no skunky, they grew large, good producer, hard solid nugs, and potency is on par with a mike tyson uppercut

one pheno smells of rotting peaches, not foul though, just sweetness, slight earthy woody flavors,

i will dig out some photos in next few weeks, in the meantime check out the photo on MNS instagram

Last edited: