Devil's magic

BenPlantin

high PtreeCi, looking good, how are these coming along? out of the mhz, la, mksk, nl5sk i grew outdoor last summer and a few months cure all the devils are my favourite, there were stellar plants in the others but the devils were consistently premium smoke

CannaFish

high PtreeCi, looking good, how are these coming along? out of the mhz, la, mksk, nl5sk i grew outdoor last summer and a few months cure all the devils are my favourite, there were stellar plants in the others but the devils were consistently premium smoke
Hi BP! Glad to have you back. Can you expound on what you liked about the devil? Were they skunky (like the animal) 🦨 smelling?

BenPlantin

Hi BP! Glad to have you back. Can you expound on what you liked about the devil? Were they skunky (like the animal) 🦨 smelling?
High CannaFish, thanks, good to be back .... the devils were all fruity berry afghani delicious flavor and cool relaxed stone vibe

no skunky, they grew large, good producer, hard solid nugs, and potency is on par with a mike tyson uppercut

one pheno smells of rotting peaches, not foul though, just sweetness, slight earthy woody flavors,

i will dig out some photos in next few weeks, in the meantime check out the photo on MNS instagram

Last edited:

PtreeCi

MNS Hall of Fame
Hi, I would like to give you pictures.. But it was on my friends garden.

I could not get to get there..

But he said devils where 3m in height..

Waiting to give you shots of the buds in few weeks.

I will also try some indoor shortly.

Deach69

Hi, I would like to give you pictures.. But it was on my friends garden.

I could not get to get there..

But he said devils where 3m in height..

Waiting to give you shots of the buds in few weeks.

I will also try some indoor shortly.
How is the smoke?

PtreeCi

MNS Hall of Fame
How is the smoke?
Still dont know, we are waiting.. He doesnt even show me the buds..

So guess I have to wait for curing happen, but I promise I will post something and photos for sure...

And then right in next year, maybe quicker I will plant some of theese in pots for indoor sunbasking :)

Last edited:

Deach69

Nice! I'm thinking of either doing an indoor grow soon with them, or maybe wait till next summer. BenPlantin makes it sound as though they are pretty stable, so I might go with outdoors

PtreeCi

MNS Hall of Fame
Nice! I'm thinking of either doing an indoor grow soon with them, or maybe wait till next summer. BenPlantin makes it sound as though they are pretty stable, so I might go with outdoors
My friend also compared it to outdoor superskunk he used to grow, he said big and nice smelly buds )

Also have to mention plants above 3m, are much above average in my country

BenPlantin

My friend also compared it to outdoor superskunk he used to grow, he said big and nice smelly buds )

Also have to mention plants above 3m, are much above average in my country
high tree, fo real, stinky hard oily resinous buds with beauty stone and grows big, super cropped mine to around 16 tops, got around 1/2oz from each top dried flower.... so 8oz .... bent each of the tops over but would've been around 2 meters tall otherwise with the 16 tops .... can only imagine how high they wouldve got if i hadn't super cropped them... and they went out quite late in the season
@Deach69 high 69, There is variation but some are extra special, of 10 seeds i got three females and one of those was my favourite feeling stone and flavour out of all of the best of the best of the outdoor i grew last year, the best mk x sk pheno a very close second but i fucked them up with a late transplant i had to do. the la ninas and mango haze had to come out earlier than they needed but it was harvest then or mouldy nothing.

every strain i grew had one plant that stood out above the other phenos of that strain. lots of the mango haze i dont like, but some are the most beautiful smelling smoking deliciousness.... the mango haze IBL im thinking will save one a bit of time finding that special one.

@shantibaba high shantibrother, im wondering if any of the parents of devil were used to create the cure? i notice a similar taste... but the cure is like the devil on steroids.

Last edited: