DEVIL

yesca73

So last year I popped a pack of devils out of about 20 seeds I only got 2 to germinate and outta of those 2 i got 1 female. I contacted Shanti and he sent me a replacement pack:D GREAT customer service! now that I think about it the germ problem was my fault I believe I over watered my soil .
Anyway this thread is about the DeVILS that I find in my replacement pack. While these Devil ladies were in veg they went through a lot of stress from high temps to inconsistent light schedules . I ended up with 9 ladies two of which died and one was giving to a friend to grow outside in the Cali sun and the other 6 I will run.
The first 3 that I am flowering are in a 4x4 Secret Jardin grow tent under a 1000w HPS Digilux with Lumatek ballast turned down to 600w. GH FloraNova nutes with Gh additives . Only have 3 plants under this 600 w hood. I will flower the other 3 later in the year .
I haven't seen many Devil grow logs so I figured I document what I found to help others. Of the 3 one stands out she is a NICE looking lady. Big solid dense buds. Light floral bouquet. I have read about people complaining about the yeild with DEVIL been low but that is not the case with mine . They all look like they will yield good . all 3 have big buds but there is 1 that has a looser bud structure. None of them have a strong smell but they do smell good .
DSC02388.JPG

DSC02386.JPG

DSC02433.JPG

DSC02432.JPG

DSC02383.JPG

DSC02382.JPG

Yesca you devil you....

Hey 73

All your plants look good... Im envious of your picture taking..

Good grower + Good genetics = Good plants

Looking forward to the finish and also how these compare to the mk x sk you ran...

I have a pack of mk x sk that i will run eventually. The nl5hz and EQ are also in the waiting list... Any opinion on which i should run??

** edit::::::: What day of flower are the ladies on?? ::::::::edit ***

Last edited:
Hey you can't ask about strains, just grow them and find out remember? :D
But for once we agree, and most importantly: nice plants yesca!

Last edited:
well I love to see this devil,I have one of Mr Nice's devil in the yard,beautiful plant,in bud now,if I can post pics I will soon,peace

Thanx guys for all the nice comments.
Its hard to describe the smell
Devil#6 has a floral type smell. It is not super pungent but has a clean fresh smell. I am liking the way she is finishing up. She will get a second run this time in the big hydro room to see how she does .:D This choice is based upon looks only .Hoping she smokes good. fingers crossed

The other 2 smell good but a little different than #6 . Again not super pungent but it definitely smells good when I zip open the tent:D These two #7 & #8 will not get a second run. Their bud structure was a little looser.

I remember reading awhile back maybe 5 years ago that MNS DEVIL when a cup. I think it was Toronto but not sure definitely some type of Canadian cup. Anyway I believe they called it red Devil because it had red hairs and was said to have an apple smell or taste .

Last edited:
DEVIL #8

DSC02447.JPG

DSC02448.JPG

DSC02449.JPG

DSC02450.JPG

DSC02451.JPG

DSC02452.JPG

This plant was topped and branches were tied down to help control her stretch. This plant almost died in veg because of high temps. She went under a lot of stress from heat, drought,light schedule in veg just all around neglected. Once she got to the flowering tent she took off. I have found a few bananas on her but I dont think it will have an outcome on the smoke.

Hey Yesca, those plants look bomb! Have you had a sample yet? Just curious cuz some say it isn't as kickass indoors under lights as it is outdoors. I'll bet it'll be a great smoke either way. The buzz sounds really interesting. Hope it all turns out like it looks.

Back