Devil is strong as hell!!! Pardon the pun!

curious101

Well I had only one small plant outside this year and it was a Devil from seed.
She flowered around 18inch and finished at maybe 24inches so very very small stretch which kept her from the pot thieves. Did not give her much attention as I had some NL5xAfg indoors I was counting on but they turned out horrible. Low potency, long flowering time at about 75days give or take. So I harvested my Devil hoping it would save me a bit and wow.

She is probably in the top 5 most enjoyable highs i've ever felt...i'm on Valium bout 4x a day and this gal has taken me to 2x a day in only two days of sampling her.

No couchlock, just a euphoric, calming, and uplifting high that frees the mind of all stress and tension. I feel almost as I'm one with creation, feels real floaty and my muscles are incredibly relaxed. I think this is the best plant ever outdoors and it rained with no sun all summer/fall so I can't imagine her full potential. I don't have any clones (wasn't expecting this level of potency as you never really hear bout the Devil) so I will cherish these nugs very deeply and save her for very special occasions. She is superior imho to any keepers I have which are elites like AngelHeart and SSH.

Shanti once said this was one of his most underated strains when we spoke via pm and said "i'd find something worth its weight in gold" and this is it!
I encourage everyone to try the Devil. This gal is elite, gonna plant the rest next run. The NL5xAfg was so poor indoors I wish I would have went all Devil this last run but i guess you live and learn.

TRY DEVIL YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

I think devil trully shine when it's done outdoors.
all the good reviews is from outdoor growers and the not so good reviews from indoors.

i heard mixed reports indoors too so i had no expectations with this strain...it really blew me away but I wonder if light spectrum had something to do with it, plants outdoors tend to be more "euphoric" imho however with rain 5days a week and very cold temps she really really performed well...she didn't turn red or anything but was a phenomenal plant to smoke and stayed nice and short

I think devil trully shine when it's done outdoors.
all the good reviews is from outdoor growers and the not so good reviews from indoors.

i was thinking similar thoughts...however my Shit plant is performing like crap outside (most love it indoors) but my Devil is pushing thru all the problems and is incredible...i wanna try Devil indoors also but don't know what to expect

I'd like to see what this plant would do indoors under a light that puts out quite a bit of UV like a pair of 400w CMH...

I think that might be the key discrepancy between the indoor and outdoor reports.

She flowered around 18inch and finished at maybe 24inches so very very small stretch which kept her from the pot thieves. Did not give her much attention as I had some NL5xAfg indoors I was counting on but they turned out horrible. Low potency, long flowering time at about 75days give or take. So I harvested my Devil hoping it would save me a bit and wow.

She is probably in the top 5 most enjoyable highs i've ever felt...i'm on Valium bout 4x a day and this gal has taken me to 2x a day in only two days of sampling her.

No couchlock, just a euphoric, calming, and uplifting high that frees the mind of all stress and tension. I feel almost as I'm one with creation, feels real floaty and my muscles are incredibly relaxed. I think this is the best plant ever outdoors and it rained with no sun all summer/fall so I can't imagine her full potential. I don't have any clones (wasn't expecting this level of potency as you never really hear bout the Devil) so I will cherish these nugs very deeply and save her for very special occasions. She is superior imho to any keepers I have which are elites like AngelHeart and SSH.

Shanti once said this was one of his most underated strains when we spoke via pm and said "i'd find something worth its weight in gold" and this is it!
I encourage everyone to try the Devil. This gal is elite, gonna plant the rest next run. The NL5xAfg was so poor indoors I wish I would have went all Devil this last run but i guess you live and learn.

This is good to read, as I have a pack of Devil seeds on the way from the auction! ;)

Subbed.

This is good to read, as I have a pack of Devil seeds on the way from the auction! ;)

Subbed.

Devil was GREAT at first. Potency was up there with SSH but the big difference is tolerance build up. For me Devil was very easy to build a tolerance to (probably the quickest strain ever) and as I read my original review I have just two thoughts
1) Its was meant to be grown outdoors and flourishes great outside
2) Like I said strong as SSH at first but the big difference is strains like SSH are harder to build a tolerance to.

*Would definitely grow again but would use it much more sparingly to keep the effects up and running!

Devil indoors

I have done devil indoors and out doors. I did hydro indoors and omg the buds were so dense and hard. I was away for work when it had to be bagged and my wife mixed it with the outdoor stuff. I will be running ss and devil indoors soon and will let you know. I am in the process of doing a heath Robison vertical grow. Still building it but have 60 clones waiting for their new home.

Back