Devil and some G13skunk (grow repport)

geoffrey

Hi

A little grow repport from my Devil.

I have a flowered homebox of 1.2 * 1.2 * 2 m3 (sorry for imperial systems, I prefer metric systeme, I am french), and a little growbox (0.6 * 0.6 * 1.4 m3) for vegetative
I use a 600W HPS on electronic ballast, and 220W of turbo neon for vegetative growbox .
My flower pot do 11 liter, sorry 0.011 m3 :D
I use soil : batmix from Plagron and feed with Biobizz.

I pop up 5 seed of Devil:
-5 was pop up, I had 3 male, 1 thrue femelle and 1 hermi which poleniser my homebox. Never mind, I make a cross with another plant (Chuckys bride from Eskobar) but now I can know witch seed come from true male of Chuckys bride or Devil hermi.
Devil stay 1 month on 18/6 under turbo neon, after they spend 2 week under 600W MH and I stiched on 12/12 under HPS grolux.
She stay 3 month on 12/12 before cut. But I think the heater (one week at 40°C) slowed and prevents maturation and I waiting the amber trichoma.

Familly pic with (Devil and G13skunk from Mr Nice, Chucky s bride from Eskobar, C99 from female seed, cheese from dinafem)

Elles ont toutes la têtes en bas ici.....jpg

famille.jpg

And pic from Devil

DSCN0168.jpg

DSCN0169.jpg

DSCN0170.jpg

DSCN0171.jpg

Easy to grow, production is good and resinous but not exceptional.
Odor is indescribable, but I know with Mr Nice the flavor isn t common and it lot of change during curring.
It's A good strain, but with one default, she pollinate my room.

Sorry for my bad english and my bad pic, if you have any question?

Cordially

no worries

No worries about English, or metric system. Thank you for the pictures of the grow. It looks like you'll have a lil smoke to enjoy soon. Best to you...Ns

Back