Deach's Canadian east coast, outdoor, Nevils Haze/Mango grow 2021

DSC_0004a [1024x768].jpg

There she is, staked up with rebars, still very healthy looking, but a tiny bit of mould showing up, not even 1 percent. Weather outlook looks decent, although a lot of rain tomorrow, shes staying put for now

DSC_0008ab [1024x768].jpg

Another sundown shot, I was fooling around with different angles and the setting sun in behind. I really liked what was going on with the fan leaves here. Not only do I enjoy growing more than smoking, I'm also loving canna photography. Shooting indoors will be a very different challenge, I prefer natural light :)

If you see a little mold then there are 1,000's of spores that you aren't seeing, ready to devastate your crop. Worse case - crop can literally be gone overnite! I lost 50% of one plant and 25% of another to mold even after watching them very closely and treating them. Ended up chopping them. The betting man in me said it was better to get 50% of something than 100% of nothing. Also did my first experiment with bud washing on those plants in case of mold spores on them. I'll see how that works out. Drying them right now.

Longball

[i agree
QUOTE="MImedpatient, post: 253612, member: 11848"]
I agree. I do feel every person who experiences winter should have an indoor room, and or light assisted greenhouse for full year production of both medicine and vegetables. and every weed grower should have a mother room for saving the best ladies from each year once legalization happens.

If the trichomes don't amber, the buds will turn golden when it's fully done lol. senescence.
[/QUOTE]

[i agree
QUOTE="MImedpatient, post: 253612, member: 11848"]
I agree. I do feel every person who experiences winter should have an indoor room, and or light assisted greenhouse for full year production of both medicine and vegetables. and every weed grower should have a mother room for saving the best ladies from each year once legalization happens.

If the trichomes don't amber, the buds will turn golden when it's fully done lol. senescence.

I started growing indoors last year, and it saved me a lot of energy with this years outdoor grow, and itll do the same, and even more efficiently for the next year. I will also have 3 tents going as well for holding clones as well as for the banzai sultan method

In this case, I don't think pushing it much further would give much advantage, all the hairs are red and senescence seemed to be kicking in. Also, this plant was a clone from the seed mother, so that should've saved me some time :)

Last edited:
DSC_0021 [1024x768].JPG

Hard frost last night, this is what happens. All the fan leaves have lost their pressure, but the remaining buds and sugar leaves are still standing. I'll cultivate the rest this weekend, gotta be close to half a pound on each of those

BTW, I sampled a popcorn nug from a branch that broke off the NH/M a couple of weeks ago, it was great, I really love this Haze thang :cool:

So that ^^^ photo was first thing this morning the following photos are in the afternoon at 7 Celcius (45 Farenheit).
DSC_0022 [1024x768].JPG
DSC_0023 [1024x768].JPG
DSC_0024 [1024x768].JPG

Some of you never get to experience cold weather and frost, or maybe you don't ever let your plants go this far into the season.

Pest control. Look ma, no bugs! It got frosty there for sure and I'll bet the morning air smells wonderful too.
Very cool on the camera! Nice setup. And 35mm was alot of fun back then. DSLR is def more convenient. I just picked up a used DX 35mm 1.8, they are cheap but the glass is good enough for use on an FX. Taking pictures of outdoor plants at night and having the pics look like daytime when you look at them is amazing!
I think it is a great way to honor the plant by trying to show her best side.

🤙mu

Pest control. Look ma, no bugs! It got frosty there for sure and I'll bet the morning air smells wonderful too.
Very cool on the camera! Nice setup. And 35mm was alot of fun back then. DSLR is def more convenient. I just picked up a used DX 35mm 1.8, they are cheap but the glass is good enough for use on an FX. Taking pictures of outdoor plants at night and having the pics look like daytime when you look at them is amazing!
I think it is a great way to honor the plant by trying to show her best side.

🤙mu
Ooooo nice,that's awesome! That lens is good quality btw, inexpensive not cheap, IMO. My son has a full frame as well, tells and shows me how awesome it is all the time. I'm pretty frugal, I'll wait about ten years till I can get one used at a good price

Yes it's DX, F3.5, cheap as far as Micros go (made in China). The body is an inexpensive Nikon, but it has all I need/want, D3400. I used to have FM2 and FM3a, I love Nikon glass.

You may also be interested in the filter I have on the way for my indoor season 😁

https://hoyafilterusa.com/products/grow-light-hps-filter-62mm-kit
Wow, this I never knew :O

What that would possibly do on LED Iam wondering :)
I have a FF tho :( have to look if I find right size..
edit: (didnt find 95mm) :(

Some pretty photos BTW :)

Last edited:
Back