Cubensis shrooms

Aloha @Shrimp&Grits! It's the feminized version. LOL, just pulling your leg of course. It is normal looking for indoor cultivars as far as I know. I would like to graft to a San Pedro just to get some height. If you braddahs are able to attend an actual ceremony sometime...

Old pic of drummer in a "tepee meeting" with his water drum. Yes, there is actually water in it.
Peyote_Drummer.jpg

šŸ¤™ Mu

Mu, in my younger vagabond days I was in Mexico on the Pacific Coast where the Jalisco and Nayarit states border each other. Huichol Indian territory. Seen me a lot of their great thread and bead art, and plenty of buttons. I never saw one growing like yours. How long have you had it? Where did you get it? Can you send me more pics, maybe from the top and something for scale? Really interested.

Iā€™m technically at work, but when I get home Iā€™ll try and dig up my favorite peyote pic. It was a great cluster just sitting in a small pot in the corner of a random cantina down there. Fā€™n amazing.

Thanks buddy.

Has anyone ever seen a UFO after the trip ? I mean, like knowing it was there specially for you?
I have never seen a UFO, But I do have the Autism, so I probably saw one that other people would call a UFO, and because I have a near eidetic memory, I probably Identified really quickly as a "military vehicle" from all military air traffic coming in and out of Selfridge.

I also, have never caught a trip from shrooms, and I have taken heroic doses. all I catch are intense over usage of cannabis effects. which means, that its a worthless experience for me. good for yall able to catch effects.

I also, have never caught a trip from shrooms, and I have taken heroic doses. all I catch are intense over usage of cannabis effects. which means, that its a worthless experience for me. good for yall able to catch effects.
That's interesting, do you think autism has something to do with that?

That's interesting, do you think autism has something to do with that?
I hope not. it could be other genetic or neurochemical factors at play. When I was taken to the Shriners Hospital when I was little, and I got all the brain scans and shit done, the doctors told my parents and I, that I had one of the most electrically active brains they had ever seen. so, considering that shrooms make the brain light up, how can shrooms do that to the same percentage it does in my brain, compared to the average?

I do feel psychedelic's shrooms could be quite useful as medicine for Autistic People. because it seems to be really good PTSD medicine, and many of us have PTSD like symptoms as because many of Us Autistic People have brains set up to react in an incredibly emotional way, and the thing that caused you sadness and grief, likely caused us anguish and mental trauma.

It seems like it is good medicine for crippling social anxiety, and agoraphobia.

I guess, I am meant to be the Shepherd for the tripping flock.

I hope not. it could be other genetic or neurochemical factors at play. When I was taken to the Shriners Hospital when I was little, and I got all the brain scans and shit done, the doctors told my parents and I, that I had one of the most electrically active brains they had ever seen. so, considering that shrooms make the brain light up, how can shrooms do that to the same percentage it does in my brain, compared to the average?

I do feel psychedelic's shrooms could be quite useful as medicine for Autistic People. because it seems to be really good PTSD medicine, and many of us have PTSD like symptoms as because many of Us Autistic People have brains set up to react in an incredibly emotional way, and the thing that caused you sadness and grief, likely caused us anguish and mental trauma.

It seems like it is good medicine for crippling social anxiety, and agoraphobia.

I guess, I am meant to be the Shepherd for the tripping flock.
Hmmm, so schrooms can't light up your brain cause it's already lit up? I wonder if that implies that you're normal state is what others describe as tripping?

The last thing I ever feel like doing when tripping is socialize. Microdosing is a different story though.

"I guess, I am meant to be the Shepherd for the tripping flock." They are always handy to have around when tripping

Hmmm, so schrooms can't light up your brain cause it's already lit up? I wonder if that implies that you're normal state is what others describe as tripping?

The last thing I ever feel like doing when tripping is socialize. Microdosing is a different story though.

"I guess, I am meant to be the Shepherd for the tripping flock." They are always handy to have around when tripping
that is my guess! that being said, y'all need to try the Cambodian spore. they, were the best ones my friend grew. they had the most effect for the smallest dose on everbody. 1st time I ever had distorted visuals. if that didnt cause me nausea, I would have taken a second dose. I wasn't trying to throw it up before it could kick in. and when We went in to check the totes, the mycelium pucks of those ad the most wonderful food mushroom smell. apparenbtly they are finicky, so are not grown as much. but I would grow them if it was legal.

He stopped growing those ones as people were not willing to pay significantly more for incredibly better shrooms. strange thing to hear.

I have never seen a UFO, But I do have the Autism, so I probably saw one that other people would call a UFO, and because I have a near eidetic memory, I probably Identified really quickly as a "military vehicle" from all military air traffic coming in and out of Selfridge.

Same here.
I am far from neurotypical. Maybe that is the reason shrooms were like a direct phoneline for me.
First timers were all about visuals, but they became a lifestyle like cannabis and evolved into another life of its own. Have not tripped for a long time now, chicken scared lol. I asked ā€œthemā€ to be subtle last time, and they were: but synchronicity can build up only so much. Iā€™d like to have the option to push it off on coincidence. There was no denying the elephant in the room though.
I went to church and got into Bible study and all. Those shrooms sure changed me lol.

Last edited:
That really was a bad trip, right?
You mentioned something about this in another thread (I believe the cactus thread)...
Well, I saw the ufo the next day (like a confirmation).
But those trips before were building up to it. It was a weird thing, we started off were the last one ended and I needed to know my mind was playing tricks on me. It was not. And I know all people will say it was just the shrooms and trip: I honestly believe I was in direct communicaton (no voices though) with some other intelligent being.

Same here.
I am far from neurotypical. Maybe that is the reason shrooms were like a direct phoneline for me.
First timers were all about visuals, but they became a lifestyle like cannabis and evolved into another life of its own. Have not tripped for a long time now, chicken scared lol. I asked ā€œthemā€ to be subtle last time, and they were: but synchronicity can build up only so much. Iā€™d like to have the option to push it off on coincidence. There was no denying the elephant in the room though.
I went to church and got into Bible study and all. Those shrooms sure changed me lol.

I find the idea of synchronicity to be the same as pareidolia. something the human brain does because its a Silly biological computer in need of firmware updates. its like how some people believe in fate or destiny because they can't tolerate or fear the statistical reality of random. Synchronicity is just a fancy way of saying fate.

Back