criticalxhaze grow

Creeper

Word up Multi.
Nice plants and thread Brock. Were these flowered under a 1000 watt?
I have some La Nina I'm going to flower first but these are going on my Christmas list for sure :)
I hope you have enough to let some cure a while. It'll be getting pretty tastey and strong by Christmas..Enjoy and thx again for sharing the grow with us..peace BL
P.S.I think I like the looks of #3 best..You?

Word up Multi.
Nice plants and thread Brock. Were these flowered under a 1000 watt?
I have some La Nina I'm going to flower first but these are going on my Christmas list for sure :)
I hope you have enough to let some cure a while. It'll be getting pretty tastey and strong by Christmas..Enjoy and thx again for sharing the grow with us..peace BL
P.S.I think I like the looks of #3 best..You?

these were vegged and flowered under 600w light BL. i liked the smells that come from #3 best during flower there was a nice mango smell but its dried with a nice fresh woody smell typical haze.;) #3 did hemie though so that kind of makes it my least favorite of the 3. #1 is a good plant with rock hard large buds by far the best for a commercial plant had a nice haze smell right through flower. #2 is a mix of the 2 with a bit of purple going on with the bud making it look really nice. i will get some dried bud shot of #1,#2 when there dried followed by a smoke report. good luck with your La Nina BL that's going on my shopping list for sure now i know it doesn't use haze parents. i popped some early skunk seeds in so hopefully my room wont be empty long.;)

Thx Brock...Yeah I was really surprised to read that LN was currently an MM female x a BW male. I always thought it was a WW female hit with Haze pollen. peace BL

here are some pics from #1,#2:)

Attachments

• 25112010739[1].jpg
    25112010739[1].jpg
    115 KB · Views: 305
  • 25112010741[1].jpg
    25112010741[1].jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 141
  • 25112010743[1].jpg
    25112010743[1].jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 25112010744[1].jpg
    25112010744[1].jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 25112010748[1].jpg
    25112010748[1].jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 343
Congrats brother Brock... pheno 2 looks exceptional...

Is that some hash as well... cheers to you brother... I really like the picture with all the bud and hash laid out. Looks like a poster...

Give em a good jar cure, you wont be disappointed...

I hope your friend with the chronic pain enjoys in your harvest as well...

CM

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your CHz grow with us Brock. It was a great show. What one did you decide to keep?

i believe topping would help this strain a lot i should of done mine but decided to bend them instead.

Really? I thought that it looked like LST was the way to go. Maybe bend them a bit earlier next run. I think that LST is best as you don't lose that top cola, but still can make extra top colas.

Are you running it again?

Thanks again and Happy Growing.

Thanks for sharing your CHz grow with us Brock. It was a great show. What one did you decide to keep?

Really? I thought that it looked like LST was the way to go. Maybe bend them a bit earlier next run. I think that LST is best as you don't lose that top cola, but still can make extra top colas.

Are you running it again?

Thanks again and Happy Growing.

sorry i havent been around to answer your questions CP. i didnt keep a mother of this run as i didnt have the room to keep 1. i to think the LST is great if you have enough room. this grow was verry cramped in a small space so mutiple topping would of been a better option imoa to lower the profile of the plants. anyway i will be geminating some f2 i made from these shortly so i will update the tread when i can as lifes a bit bussy right now. a few mates have grown the f2's out and i have had good feed back from them :)

well done mr brock1, its beautiful buds you have, good size like in the picture with your hand and the purple color is cool ! is it good smoke ?
sincerely

bat

i couldn't say about the f2's it's the first time i have grown them. i give a smoke report in this thread somewhere for the f'1's batman. f2's seem to be a lot more skunk like in smell and the only 1 i have tried so far was a lemon tasting plant that hermied about 7 weeks flowering. ;)

Oh Man, Such Lovely Buds Brock 1-I'm Subscribed

Who Needs A Library When There Are Threads Like This To Guide You :cool:Through Growing A Specific Strain With Ultimate Results. I've Just Started 2 or Three CriticalxHaze And Will Be Trying To Memorise This Thread As Those Buds Look Totally Sick
Thanks Brock 1;)
( Good To See You Around Bro ):)
Joe

Back