criticalxhaze grow

brock1

Lookin good brock, buddy. It's my understanding that critical mass tends to grow straight with little side branching, and this is my experience with the critical X hazeC. Where do you think the bushy phenotype came from, the additional afghan? Hope all continues as you hope. Peace!
i an not sure GreenFever. the only afghanxhazeC i grow that bushed out was #7. maybe its from having more lines in it i am not realy sure. i bent the tops on these yesterday so i could keep a even camopy.

brock1

Looking gorgeous! I'm ordering a pack of these bad boys today, I'd love to see more pics!
nice Ouchie i will look forwould to your pic's;) and will keep you updated on the progress of these mate. more update in about a week with new pic's.

Ouchie

nice Ouchie i will look forwould to your pic's;) and will keep you updated on the progress of these mate. more update in about a week with new pic's.
Should be an amazing few months, I'm grabbing

SSH
G13 x Skunk
Critical Haze
Mango Widow
Neville's Haze x Afghan Skunk

brock1

Should be an amazing few months, I'm grabbing

SSH
G13 x Skunk
Critical Haze
Mango Widow
Neville's Haze x Afghan Skunk
the g13xskunk is a loverly plant to grow mate watch out for sativas because the hight diffrence in flower can be a problem. your list is simular to the sort of plants i like to grow your going to have some nice plants from that list mate.:)

Ouchie

the g13xskunk is a loverly plant to grow mate watch out for sativas because the hight diffrence in flower can be a problem. your list is simular to the sort of plants i like to grow your going to have some nice plants from that list mate.:)
I've been practicing brutal bondage on bagseed plants ^^ MWUAHAHAHA, I've mastered turning the little bastards into bonsai trees. Most of them will eventually be grown under scrog and vertical scrog once I make the selections :)

brock1

I've been practicing brutal bondage on bagseed plants ^^ MWUAHAHAHA, I've mastered turning the little bastards into bonsai trees. Most of them will eventually be grown under scrog and vertical scrog once I make the selections :)
you sound like a man or woman with a plan Ouchie. how did your bag seed turn out then? don't forget to post pic's of your little bonsais when you get going mate.:)

Ouchie

Here's one of my setups :)

There was one set of bagseed I planted that won't stop flowering, I'm pretty sure it's some sort of Auto.

Attachments

Ouchie

Out of 27 plants, 3 turned out to be anything decent, 1 REAL winner, SUPER dense blueberry orange buds

brock1

Here's one of my setups :)

There was one set of bagseed I planted that won't stop flowering, I'm pretty sure it's some sort of Auto.
no5 looks like you done some nice pruning there. i just chopped a small auto lowrider2xskunk s1 here is a pic mate see what you think it took 9 weeks from germination to chop. i don't like growing s1 seeds but this done ok along with her none auto sister i have flowering with the critical haze plants. you should get similar results from a 12/12 from seed sog grow.:D very nice indeed it should be for you Ouchie with your new seeds.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ouchie

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about autoflowers, after you select a nice pheno and get the clones dialed in, a normal strain does the same thing with way less light hours and electricity. Definitely something different though, how is the smoke from her? :) I'm clearing out all my old bagseeds except a few keepers for my new babies, YAY! Saying I'm excited doesn't nearly do it justice lol.

brock1

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about autoflowers, after you select a nice pheno and get the clones dialed in, a normal strain does the same thing with way less light hours and electricity. Definitely something different though, how is the smoke from her? :) I'm clearing out all my old bagseeds except a few keepers for my new babies, YAY! Saying I'm excited doesn't nearly do it justice lol.
it has a paper hash taste with a hazey smell Ouchie not the best plant in the world but a good reliable outdoor plant for the UK.;) you can flower auto's 12/12 this one went 12/12 half way through because it was in the tent with the criticalxhaze plants. along with a badly breed sour cream free bee that's starting to get Nana's from DNA what a pile of rubbish. why seed companies don't test there seeds before selling them and stress test there parent plant's. i wouldn't want to sell badly breed seeds. no wounder attitude's always giving there stuff away who would want to buy them? i know what your saying about bag seeds. sometimes you do get something special from bag seeds just you get a load of shit as well kind of like auto's.;)

Last edited:

brock1

here is a quick update found a few male flowers on #2 but nothing to bad just picked them off. here's a few pick since i said i would post pic's in a week. 4 week and 1 day 12/12 in case anyone's wondering

Attachments

Last edited:

Ouchie

How are things looking, this is my favorite stage of growth right here, 1 week makes a HUGE difference ^^

brock1

How are things looking, this is my favorite stage of growth right here, 1 week makes a HUGE difference ^^
it certainly dose mate i will get some fresh pic's up later. #1 is a total resin bomb and i now have a few 8inch bud site's on these already:).

brock1

here the pic's Ouchie mate. taken today some really nice smells come from the tent when the light goes on lemon and haze really strong with a tint of cat nip in the stagnant air before the fans kick in.:)

Attachments

Last edited:

Ouchie

Wow.... all I can say is HOLY SHIT! They got WAY bigger than I thought they would, lol I'm so excited about my seeds! YAY! They're on their way now, I think I might have to crack these critical haze first! I dunno, this or SSH, such a hard decision!

VERY nice, #1 Exploded!!! It also looks the most dense!

Last edited:

Doobz

Lovely pics mate.. what sort of smells you getting from them?

For the first time last night I rubbed the stems of some plants that have just been put in for sexing and a few of them are very musky and bitter but there is one that has a creamy mango type smell.. Its very strange.. I like the way there can be hidden smells that we probably overlook..

brock1

Wow.... all I can say is HOLY SHIT! They got WAY bigger than I thought they would, lol I'm so excited about my seeds! YAY! They're on their way now, I think I might have to crack these critical haze first! I dunno, this or SSH, such a hard decision!

VERY nice, #1 Exploded!!! It also looks the most dense!
yes mate they have exploded alright lol. #1 is still the least dense out of the 3 but making fast progress to catch up and you can see the difference in her every day now. i see the predicament your in with the ssh or cxh which would i do? i honestly don't know lol. i would be in the same predicament as you mate i think a coin would be your best bet:confused:. i think cxh would give a better product over all but i think you may find a better mother plant in the ssh if that's any help in making your decision Ouchie. #3 is still the most dense but has less bud site's on her and i burnt the top hence the funny looking top bud pic. i pinched the burned tip off her just as she started flowering.:eek: