Critically haaazed for dayze

CHZ #5
chz #5.jpg

chz #5 nug shot
chz #5 nug.jpg

I have one other cutting of chz #5 in early flower but i really don't like this flavor its diesel fuel and that aint the flavor i like.

wont keep chz#5, i killed all the other female chz except for chz #1 which is one of the best yummy herb pineapple i ever smoked, have a coupla clones of that vegging.

High AF thanks to CHZ #1
the plant is spectacular! like a minimum 10/10. cured its less pineapple and more sweet fruit mild lemon.
to my surprise, all other chz i thought were horrible flavor almost more like citrus rind/ diesel fuel, extremely bitter.
thanks to the team at mns !
come smoke with me

01-08-2022 - chz #1a.jpg

CRITICAL haze #1
01-08-2022 - chz #1b.jpg

CRITICAL haze #1 - tiny one skinner doobie gets your groove on
01-08-2022 - chz #1c.jpg

high AF y'all,
I have been smokin chz #2 ,#3 and #4.
#3 is still yuck but #2 and especially #4 has cured superb.

only chz #1 is selected and easily the best of them, here she is at 1 week flower
thats nordle #8 in front left corner at 11 weeks can stay there for another week or two
grow the good ganja

02-09-2022 - CHZ 1 at 1 week flower.jpg🐇

Last edited:
high AF,
almost 9 weeks flower, 2 days ago pulled from pots and put in buckets with nute mix at 500ppm and air bubbler,
last time went 12 weeks and was delicious. In 2 days will go to water only and probably harvest week later at 10 weeks.

At week 6 she was at 2800ppm nutes. I did this to see what she can handle.
Next indoor run of chz#1 will experiment with max flower nutes between 1200-2000ppm.

CHZ#1@WK9
26-10-2022 - CHZ#1 at 9wk a.jpg

26-10-2022 - CHZ#1 at 9wk c.jpg

26-10-2022 - CHZ#1 at 9wk f.jpg

26-10-2022 - CHZ#1 at 9wk e.jpg

26-10-2022 - CHZ#1 at 9wk g.jpg

26-10-2022 - CHZ#1 at 9wk h.jpg

Hey Ken, you are going great guns man. I was a young starter as well. I remember smoking one I found left in an ashtray when I was in early high school. That was the beginning of the end for me.
Grew some outdoors Critical Haze last year that was a giant, but the butterflies (caterpillars) loved it as well. Good smoke, but had to take it a little early due to already mentioned critters and mold, and a generally wet and humid 2021.
I plan to keep searching through that pack one day.
These are the percentages of what's in Critical Haze's pedigree, as far as I can tell.
56.25% Afghan
18.75% Colombian
12.5% Mexican
12.5% Thai
Without digging out my old books your number one seems to have thrown nicely to the Colombian side by those long buds.
The lime green could come from the Thai or Mexican influence perhaps.
Beautiful looking buds though anyway Ken Abbis.
Finding a keeper like that is like making a hundred at cricket, made by hitting only sixes. Then winning the raffle every day for the rest of your life.
Here you are Ken Abbis Hitting sixes! 😍

1666753937613.png

HIGH AF @Uncle Jack , thank you for the compliments, i love fine ganja !
should be renamed high AF school for obvious reasons.
chz#1 is easy top 5 all time smoke i ever had, and every thing about her is perfect.

while i do appreciate your confidence in my ability to whack a ball long way,
if you look closer thats not me batting there,
i couldn't shit a six if i tried,,, but I Ken grow ganja .

what have you got growing on ?
keep trying with your critical hazes, there are stunning plants waiting to be discovered !

Hey Ken, besides the Mango Haze keeper I have started a mixed bag of MNS genetics.
A couple each of the following: The Doors, Shit, Angels Breath, Ash, La Nina, Early Haze, Afghan Haze.
2 of the Afghan Hazes are confirmed males, as is 1 Ash, 1 La Nina, 1 Doors, 1 Angels Breath and one Early Haze.
Shit is the last to identify itself the rest are all females except one Ash is still thinking about things.
Close ups of these strains at only 5-6 weeks of growth shows trichomes all over whatever those things are that grow from the nodes that are not indicators of sexuality. Like primordial leaves. Well they are all covered in trichomes on Mr Nice strains and that is something I either haven't noticed up until now or hasn't been present in the past. Seems encouraging.
Your growing skills are beyond question. You are literally hitting sixes in that department. So fear not.
I hope to start a journal of my own soon, it wont be long now.
P.S I was looking at Mr Nice on Instagram and Shanti gave a shoutout to l33t on there. He has a different handle on Instagram but some of the photo's he is taking. For instance what he calls Roi. Finished flowering in I think it was 42 days. Not sure if he is counting from the first true stigmas or from the switch but worth checking out if you are interested.

sweet line up you got there

P.S I was looking at Mr Nice on Instagram and Shanti gave a shoutout to l33t on there. He has a different handle on Instagram but some of the photo's he is taking. For instance what he calls Roi. Finished flowering in I think it was 42 days. Not sure if he is counting from the first true stigmas or from the switch but worth checking out if you are interested.

Roi ? = Rippedness on investment ?

42 days / 7
= 6 weeks
pretty sure many of my nordles will do that if grown properly
makes a BIG difference when dialled in perfect every day of the grow,,, plants reward and deliver the sweet fruits

Back