Critical Widow TEST..

hey Billy.
just poppin in for no other reason other than to say hi, and to register my support and interest!! cheers, brother! ,, ,jj

hey Billy.
just poppin in for no other reason other than to say hi, and to register my support and interest!! cheers, brother! ,, ,jj
Is that Australian for; "get that update sorted"? LOL hehee
I've just been moving lights, sorting different area's ( just got one of those tents to increase my veg area's...) gonna get the trees down to 1 a month.... so busy day all in all.. just making some RO water, setting up the veg system for the new tree, and I'll try my best to get some shots in focus... but prob not in focus..... hey JJ think I need ya to pop over and do some snappin... LOL..
peace
BL

interested to see how this turns out

Does anyone know if this is a stabilized cross or just a direct cross of two selected widow and cm plants? The male pics make me think its just a straight hybrid..

Similar to a critical x shark cross i made

Havent popped any yet...Of all my little crosses I made, the seeds of that cross are actually kinda light looking and less mature. Gonna keep them in the fridge until i want a big yielding crop.

Instead I just popped a few of the blue satellite 2.2 #14 x shark shock cross i made, and the shark#10 x shark f2s along with the c99 x casey jones freebies i got. I really want to try and replicate my blue sattelite #14 and the shark #10 in seed form because they were so stellar, and the blue mom is having trouble and seems to be auto flowering on me so I cant really make a mom out of it. I intend on backcrossing the males I find back to the ss#10 and bs#14. Really dont know what to expect from these because i just pollen chucked from the 3 shark males that i kept alive so I dont know what their side will bring to the table.

My shark #10 is the best plant Ive had the pleasure of growing/smoking. Super fruity crystal coated with a blissfull high.

The bs#14 is a sour rotten fruit smelling plant that finishes very unique

Ill take some pics as soon as they look like something...right now they are just 2 inches tall with cotyledons.

Off to the beach
so here's a quick pic.
DSCN2937.JPG

peace
BL

hey all.. hey billy..
said Billy-
hey JJ think I need ya to pop over and do some snappin... LOL..
peace

love to.. man, that'd b the most awesome gig,hey. goin to grow shows and takin pics.. if only.... jj

Billy my boy.
Ive been wondering where the hell you've been! Your grow looks top notch man. Really dialed in nicely.
What kind of light you using there?

Hi Beanz, Thanks thinks seem to be going ok for a little test in the corner of my room... I'm using a T5HO above them..
Yeah Elmer Bud, I'm really looking forward to seeing some trich development... I got a nice looking CM in there too, hope she keeps swelling like she is... the CW's are starting to show there differences now.. I'll post a pic shortly..
peace
BL

Hi Billy, another T5 guy here:)
Height restrictions made the decision pretty obvious.
Can you tell me a little more about your light setup? The girls are looking beautiful !

Hi Billy, another T5 guy here:)
Height restrictions made the decision pretty obvious.
Can you tell me a little more about your light setup? The girls are looking beautiful !
Hi Cptn,
My T5's are 5ft long with 4x80 watt tubes in each fitting, so each fitting is a total of 320 watts, these are the typical kind of fitting you find lighting shop floors and factories etc..
I've had some great success flowering with these lights achieving 1.2gpw
peace
BL

Hi

Billy,

I must admit it had been a bit since I checked this thread out. I tell you these ladies are looking wonderful. I for one am quite anxious to see the end. If I rem correct. The widow male usually dominates in the crosses made. What are your thoughts on this one? Just curious mate...Ns

well not many updates, so I appologise...
I didn't get time to make sure all finished up, but 1 plant finished in around 7 1/2 weeks(all were seed plants), yielded like cm, but was amazing high, very well balanced niether up nor down kind of high.. I'll be popping the rest of these very soon...
Most of my girls were looking like they'd take 9 to 10 weeks, I'll work on a more detailed smoke report later, but this is bloody strong gear...
Almost too strong.....
I was hoping for the high I knew from widow with the yield from cm, and guess what I got....lol...
Would like to have finished the longer plants, but this quicker heavy skunkier pheno, is just great really... Anything else from these seeds is just a bonus...
Peace
BL

HI sbd,
I'm suffering with some pain myself atm.. and this did help me last nite..
I dont really like to comment too much on anxiety, as all people and situations are different, but it raised my spirits last nite and helped me really relax... then sleep well for a good few hours...
I have pain in my lower back, and the herb did help. I was unsure of the pain relief sidde of CW, until I was in pain... but now I can say yes this is a good pain med...
peace
BL

Back