Critical Widow Outdoor

Dawn

These will be started indoor and selected then put outdoor. I have 9 seeds to work with. This is a very heavy hitting strain when left to cure properly which does take a while sometimes. I grew this indoors last time. These seed are old but should be ok.

Attachments

• CWidow.JPG
    CWidow.JPG
    723.7 KB · Views: 8
Love it when people start their outdoor in early February. Around this time of year I start telling all my friends to begin vegging and they never listen to me until like June when they all independently decide to throw bagseed in their veggie gardens to see what happens. Critical Widow sounds menacing, pulling up a seat.

Good luck with the CW also. I put plants out late last year. Well, later than usual. I started indoors also but not until June and then put them out a month later. At that time I also put out Outdoor European strain seedlings. This strain took off and out-produced Shit and NL5 x Sk1 that had the head start.

Dawn!! Great to see you're starting early. I'm subscribing to ur thread right now and can't wait to see how this strain turns out. It sounds killer:):)

Love it when people start their outdoor in early February. Around this time of year I start telling all my friends to begin vegging and they never listen to me until like June when they all independently decide to throw bagseed in their veggie gardens to see what happens. Critical Widow sounds menacing, pulling up a seat.

Thanks mate, needed to get a head start for selection purposes. Glad to have you on board.

Good luck with the CW also. I put plants out late last year. Well, later than usual. I started indoors also but not until June and then put them out a month later. At that time I also put out Outdoor European strain seedlings. This strain took off and out-produced Shit and NL5 x Sk1 that had the head start.

Cool man, how was the NL5/Sk? I have some on order and am curious. Thanks for the support.

Dawn!! Great to see you're starting early. I'm subscribing to ur thread right now and can't wait to see how this strain turns out. It sounds killer:):)

This is a killer strain Cave, you should try it. The thing I like best about this strain is almost no leaf ratio to the bud produced. I have a seed come up out side summer before last from the breeding I did. The plant was huge and took less than 20 minutes to trim whereas Platinum OG Kush took 2 hours and was much smaller. No more Platinum for me!
I am bad on follow through so, please, stay on top of me to keep up on this grow journal.

Be blessed and take care everybody!

All 9 of the Critical Widow sprouted so 100% success after 2 years. Very impressed with that and they are now in cups. I only have 8 sprouts pictured because I cupped one before I remembered to take a pic.

Attachments

• CWsprouts.JPG
    CWsprouts.JPG
    779.6 KB · Views: 6
  • CWcups.JPG
    CWcups.JPG
    877.4 KB · Views: 3
Cant wait to see these bad boys. Keep a mother, this strain is no longer available.

Last edited:
No longer available? Why not? Since when? That sucks hard monkey balls! I know, stupid but the best I could come up with atm! :D
Anywhere where you can put in a special request for it? ;) ;) I know someone said they were able to acquire pure Early Pearl once but they like I said put in a special request. Well anyway, looks and sounds like a great strain, I am happy for all that have it! peace

Last edited:
No longer available? Why not? Since when? That sucks hard monkey balls! I know, stupid but the best I could come up with atm! :D
Anywhere where you can put in a special request for it? ;) ;) I know someone said they were able to acquire pure Early Pearl once but they like I said put in a special request. Well anyway, looks and sounds like a great strain, I am happy for all that have it! peace

Man I would PM Shanti on that. He's real cool like that.

Here is a group pic of Critical Widow and Mango Haze. The Mango, although it was sprouted later, is much taller and larger in size. I know I said I would be heavy on the selection but all 30 seedlings are healthy and doing well. Tough decisions.

Attachments

• seedling group 3-9-14.jpg
    seedling group 3-9-14.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 27
Back