Critical Skunk Tree

Billy Boy

Hi everyone,
As this strain now has its own sub section here, I thought I'd post my latest grow with her...
She really is a great plant to grow... And very potent indica type stone. Flavour is great too..
So here she is grown in my Heath Robinson inspired Tree Machines....
Critical Skunk 1 week 12/12
DSCN2901.JPG

enjoy
peace
BL

good luck with her billy, how long does she take to flower

:)

hi BillyBadGrower,
I give this plant around Nine weeks to finish up.
She's just completed her fourth week of 12/12 now, so I'll add pics up later to bring the thread up to speed. She's now about 4-5 foot accross and a similar height...
Peace
BL

Hey Billy that sounds like some crazy thick ass plant youve got there:D
Cant wait to see the new shots. Best of luck mate:)AB

shes a monster billy cant wait to see finished product

:)

wow is that beautiful...so is this the girl you grew before with the NL5xAfg...i found out from Shanti that the genetics for this are CMxSk male and not Nordle as i had originally believed. I've had a pack of these in the fridge and hope to get around to them in the next year...have you tried a few CS pheno's and if so how does she generally smoke...you mentioned in another thread it would be good pain meds which is why I purchased a pack. I'd love to hear more about the effects of that beauty!

Hey sbd420,
yes this girl is the same as the 1 I grew with the NL5/Afg
I was certain shanti stated it was cm x Af/Sk???? So the father isn't the very narcotic Nordle?? I give up with with lineages here... I go to run a few plants from the batch, and most were very similar almost like clones of each other......
this is the same girl that the smoke report was from in the other thread, so yes I feel she is very narcotic indeed, and good for pain... Helped with my Back Pains at the time.. I found the Nl5/Afg more of a body stone and would recommend that more for pain relief... but this is a plat that ticks all the boxes for me.. great flavour and aroma's, some of the old heads round here said it was a real blast from the past...
peace
BL

Not enough to worry about BillyBadGrower, I think she was around 3.5foot, now she's about 4.5-5foot.... I'll get a pic up shortly to show where we are at now..
peace
BL

Never seen one like that, anyway you could take pics of your system? I'd like to see how it works. Tree machine is an understatement!
Hi dawn,
I'll try to get some pics uploaded, I think Billy Liar has the originals ;)
but Heres a schematic diagram I did usin a program called AutoCad I borrowed from Heath Robinson...LOL
picture.php

Hope that Helps
Peace
BL

wow is that beautiful...so is this the girl you grew before with the NL5xAfg...i found out from Shanti that the genetics for this are CMxSk male and not Nordle as i had originally believed. I've had a pack of these in the fridge and hope to get around to them in the next year...have you tried a few CS pheno's and if so how does she generally smoke...you mentioned in another thread it would be good pain meds which is why I purchased a pack. I'd love to hear more about the effects of that beauty!
I got CM x AS, you got CM x Sk1male and thats the current offering...
cant wait to see and hear your experience
peace
BL

I got CM x AS, you got CM x Sk1male and thats the current offering...
cant wait to see and hear your experience
peace
BL
wow really...i wanted CMxAS like you had and purchased these when you had initially done your smoke report...i wonder now if what i have is CMxAS or CMxSk1male because of the purchase date...guess i better pm Shanti and cheers for the info

wow really...i wanted CMxAS like you had and purchased these when you had initially done your smoke report...i wonder now if what i have is CMxAS or CMxSk1male because of the purchase date...guess i better pm Shanti and cheers for the info
I got my seeds very early on, and shanti says they were a small seed batch before he made it with the skunk farther... so there's a chance you got the same as I did... I got mine around a year ago or maybe a little more... He also says that the newer version is very similar to the first..
I'm very interested to see some from the new batch. as I was thinking of getting this again to select for more yield...
hope they turn out well for you and I'll be watching
peace
BL
PS Update coming very soon..

Back