Critical Skunk shots

greenlake

Hey everyone I have been sitting on a couple pics of the Critical Skunks figured I would give a little info on them to.
This is CS 1 ended up being my favorite, it is a good producer and is the most sweet smelling plant i have grown to date, kind of like a citrusy pine cleaner type I think not very good with that stuff. The smell is so strong and powerful I had one plant of it and it over powered everything else by a long shot. I got pretty lucky with this :D thanks Shanti.

Attachments

• Cs1 (2).jpg
    Cs1 (2).jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 190
  • cs1.JPG
    cs1.JPG
    808.1 KB · Views: 271
Here are a couple of shots from it indoor the pics in the above post are two weeks before chop

Attachments

• cs1 in.JPG
    cs1 in.JPG
    858.4 KB · Views: 214
  • cs1 in (2).JPG
    cs1 in (2).JPG
    877.3 KB · Views: 220
Plants 2 and 5 left to right

Both of these were similar in structure and smell/flavor good stuff yeilded okay

Attachments

• cs2 (2).JPG
    cs2 (2).JPG
    852.8 KB · Views: 69
  • cs2.jpg
    cs2.jpg
    682.6 KB · Views: 61
  • cs5 (2).JPG
    cs5 (2).JPG
    750.4 KB · Views: 70
  • cs5.JPG
    cs5.JPG
    764.1 KB · Views: 58
Number 3

This was a really nice one to but does not have the flavor to stick around as a keeper

Attachments

• cs3 (2).JPG
    cs3 (2).JPG
    772.3 KB · Views: 55
  • cs3.JPG
    cs3.JPG
    874.6 KB · Views: 87
Thanks Cavedweller :)
In another post in the Critical Skunk threads I posted they were more of a short plant but they are not they had about a medium stretch to them about the same as shark shock. They were short because I had them under LEDS at that point.
When they finished up this fall I gave some samples to friends and they all said that the #1 blew everything else away.
Oh ya i got some free seeds with the order and grew out some critical plus, complete junk cant remember the breeder but pure crap. It just remindes me why I only pop Mr.Nice beens:).

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I am not much for posting but i am on the forum quite a bit and I would like to thank you guys and gals for the time you take to post your grow diaries they are very informative and i learn alot from you all.

Okay I messed up,plant #5 in post #3 is actually not #5CS it is my Shark Shock this is CS#5 sorry for the mix up.

Attachments

• cs4 (2).jpg
    cs4 (2).jpg
    402 KB · Views: 84
  • cs4.JPG
    cs4.JPG
    855.5 KB · Views: 101
The structure does not look the same as the #2CS but they are quite similare. I had two bigger plants of CS#2 and CS#5 next to each other and they were pretty identical. Sorry no pics of #4 the label fell of and it got lost in the shuffle.

Back