Critical Mass

Beautiful plants there mate, lovely photos πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘€
Critical Mass is another strain I've never tried before. I remember reading about it in my Big Book of Buds over 20 years ago, along with Medicine Man, and dreaming that maybe one day I might be able to buy some seeds.....
I've got some Medicine Man seeds I won in the auction a few weeks ago (along with about 9 other strains) so hopefully one day when I'm out of seeds I might try and bid for some Critical Mass πŸ‘
I haven't seen them going for auction very often come to think of it.......ah I'm waffling now. How did the final Critical Mass smoke test go? Did you keep it going? Cheers ✌️
Hey Jammy, you must be British using a word like git. lol.
I still have the three females in clone form. A B and C
A and C are similar looking and similar to smoke.
B outdoors is a smaller Sensi Star looking plant with leathery looking leaves that puts out my lights.
The other two are more user friendly hybrids but will eventually do the same if overindulged in.
These two have a kind of sweet honey scent, B is harder to pinpoint.
Outdoors the smell kept ramping on me so that might be a consideration for some.
B seems to be a phenotype of one of the parental plants is my guess.
Difficult to say without seeing them in person. It could also be a recessive gene in one of the parents.
Definitely would recommend on yield, has proven to be a winner indoors as well.
Quick to finish, and even with an underpowered setup like mine produces nice dense buds
Not sure these would be the first jars emptied given a wide variety to choose from but still good quality and commercially viable for those thinking that way.

As a side note spider mites seem very attracted to the B pheno. Like a magnet!

Hope this helps

Hey Jammy, you must be British using a word like git. lol.
I still have the three females in clone form. A B and C
A and C are similar looking and similar to smoke.
B outdoors is a smaller Sensi Star looking plant with leathery looking leaves that puts out my lights.
The other two are more user friendly hybrids but will eventually do the same if overindulged in.
These two have a kind of sweet honey scent, B is harder to pinpoint.
Outdoors the smell kept ramping on me so that might be a consideration for some.
B seems to be a phenotype of one of the parental plants is my guess.
Difficult to say without seeing them in person. It could also be a recessive gene in one of the parents.
Definitely would recommend on yield, has proven to be a winner indoors as well.
Quick to finish, and even with an underpowered setup like mine produces nice dense buds
Not sure these would be the first jars emptied given a wide variety to choose from but still good quality and commercially viable for those thinking that way.

As a side note spider mites seem very attracted to the B pheno. Like a magnet!

Hope this helps
Thanks for the info mate, and you've given me food for thought πŸ˜†
You would be right about git πŸ‘
We don't get the weather to do a good outdoor grow, unless you can cover them up during the hotter summer months for 12 hours. By the time we get 12 and 12 it's October and far too humid and low temperatures πŸ˜₯

Thanks for the info mate, and you've given me food for thought πŸ˜†
You would be right about git πŸ‘
We don't get the weather to do a good outdoor grow, unless you can cover them up during the hotter summer months for 12 hours. By the time we get 12 and 12 it's October and far too humid and low temperatures πŸ˜₯
Actually Gammy I have changed my position on one of the three females I have grown thus far of Critical Mass.
Critical Mass (C) would be one of the first jars finished of what I have grown of Mr Nice so far.
She works very well with my endocannabinoid system.
No tiredness at all you could almost say it is motivational, baked but functioning well and doing stuff at a reasonably competent level.
Excellent flavor., all round winner.
My first no questions asked keeper in a long time of growing.
Who would have thought it would be Critical Mass, not me that's for sure.
Chances are I was smoking it or something close to it back in the day and my THC receptors are taking a walk down memory lane....
I will run her again soon and do a proper report here.

Actually Gammy I have changed my position on one of the three females I have grown thus far of Critical Mass.
Critical Mass (C) would be one of the first jars finished of what I have grown of Mr Nice so far.
She works very well with my endocannabinoid system.
No tiredness at all you could almost say it is motivational, baked but functioning well and doing stuff at a reasonably competent level.
Excellent flavor., all round winner.
My first no questions asked keeper in a long time of growing.
Who would have thought it would be Critical Mass, not me that's for sure.
Chances are I was smoking it or something close to it back in the day and my THC receptors are taking a walk down memory lane....
I will run her again soon and do a proper report here.
It's amazing sometimes the way our cannabinoid system works with the medicine itself, and the length of time curing, it's so complicated and intertwined, and seems to change with us, as we grow βœŒοΈπŸ‘

Back