Critical Mass Mum Search 2012

r543

Hey Guys,

Picked up 18 seeds and started to grow them out. Looking for a commerical pheno to sell to some friends.

Any traits to look out for?

The first phots show days 1-6

Attachments

• Burnaby-20121208-01214.jpg
    Burnaby-20121208-01214.jpg
    636.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Burnaby-20121208-01215.jpg
    Burnaby-20121208-01215.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Burnaby-20121210-01218.jpg
    Burnaby-20121210-01218.jpg
    711 KB · Views: 14
  • Burnaby-20121210-01219.jpg
    Burnaby-20121210-01219.jpg
    648.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Burnaby-20121210-01220.jpg
    Burnaby-20121210-01220.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Burnaby-20121210-01221.jpg
    Burnaby-20121210-01221.jpg
    585.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Burnaby-20121213-01233.jpg
    Burnaby-20121213-01233.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 18
You're going to have to do a couple grows from clones once you get your females to get a good grasp of what's going on. I had 6 females and 2 males on my first run. My CM 8 week pheno was a low yielder. My 9 week medium yield had the best smell, and my best yield pheno was more bushy. I only top once. I grow under a 600w HPS. Not much stretch in these plants, so I'm finding I need to let them veg more. So far, 50g is my max on a plant in soil, and I plan to do more pruning in the future.

You really want to watch your humidity and keep these plants closer to your circulating fan, because the buds are so dense the bud rot can start quickly. I had to cut off a side cola that was going bad, all because my humidity got up high for a few days once the weather cooled and I stopped running my air conditioner. I now keep a dehumidifier as a back up. Bought a used one for $60.

I shared bud of each plant with several friends and asked their opinions. It's funny how the same bud will get different smell descriptions. I've kept 2 plants - the high yield and the best smelling one. Now I'm going to go through the remaining seeds one at a time to see if they can knock off my current champs. I couldn't do the full seed pack due to BW, SSH, and some bag seed heroes that I kept from my past. Good luck.

Been trying to proivde some updates but the site wont allow me to upload pictures. Down to 16 planst from the orginal 18. Think im gonna let them veg another 2 weeks before taking cuttings

LOL.

1. First off the address that was sent to is not the address of the grow.....Only an idiot would do that
2. The address that it was shipped to is unreadable, the one that is visible is the seed banks address
3. The seeds are for a medical grow so legal even if the police show up

My first grow ever was CM. I started 2 seeds one of which produced 2 sprouts. I let them grow for a bit and then cut and re rooted one of them. The weaker, re rooted plant never got over a foot but appeared to have yeild potential. What made it stand out was the colour of its leaves, brown/purple stripes along the fingers, not the purple that cold makes but more the colour of red wine. It didnt smell or taste all that nice but it had unmistakable power to it. I was new and didnt really know what i had so i never got a cut. Would love to see sometihng like that again.

turned out

Found a few great mothers, trying to narrow them down, The yield is unreal, but the potency is average. Fast finisher as well. 8 weeks is super ripe.

Interesting. Here's some of my experiences w the CM-

I have found the F1's to display great hybrid vigour, every single CM plant I have ever grown has showed sex within 30 days of cotlydons popping out.

They stink.
From seedling through flower. :)

I have found some phenotypes taking 8-9 weeks, however the one to look for (for me anyways) is the one that is an open-structured skunk that right at beginning of week 5 of flower will explode with a burnt rubber/tire smell. Big, fat golfball sized buds and suprizing potency- ready to cut in no more than 45 days. It yields very well, though not as well as some of the longer flowering phenotypes. Flower at 18", 2x stretch, un-topped plant under 600w will yield around 2.5oz. Very easy plants to grow, take care of.

Most of, if not all Shanti's skunks are a 6-7wk flower. You start seeing sterile nanners, it's time to chop.

All the best,

CM

thanks

Yeah, ive narrowed it down to 3 mums that all finish around the 7.5 week area. I always like to have it super ripe. I wana use this mum as a basis for some amateur breeding.

Any suggested crosses? I was think g13xwidow......

Best Yeild so far is 42 grams off 1 plant. flipped at 15inches tall under a 125w cfl.

I found topping decreases yield

also I always have a circulating fan in any grow room but watch humidity bigtime. 40% or more and trouble starts. these buds are crazy. Will try to post pics again. great plant

Back