Critical Mass 4:20 project

Bracing for impact

20140911_160637.jpg

Pic of the stakes going in...these are all the clones from the seed mothers i flowered...rerunning them all...but i have two chosen as keepers and two males i saved also

Last edited:
Hey Weezy never really used trellis ..Sold a bunch while working @ a grow store in Denver but i prefer to be able to move my Girls around i can group similar plants,quarantine sick plants and just move about..but that being said i saw the pic u posted of your 4K room dude your killing it sure you'll still get 1.5g per watt plus your doing now.

Last edited:
Thank you very much I appreciate all the kind words. I like the benefits you touched on about the stakes. I am going to do a seed run next so I think stakes are in order. How do you attach them to the stake? I bought these cool clips for the few stakes I had to use this round. I get about 1.75 per light. I added a vertical 600 and I'm hoping for 8 lb of large solid buds. My brother lives in Breck. Love the snowboarding out there. Keep up the sick grow!

Such great genetics put to even better use. Thanks for posting this. I am going to by cm soon. I think "the white" reversed to the right cm pheno would be just amazing herb. Not breeding stock but fire smoke. You have such a lovely garden I love coming on here and seeing a new post from us bud!

20141002_110325.jpg
20141002_110226.jpg

hey thanks for the kind words weezy..I have a Cm male I was going to hit with a black widow female

Wow look at that stacking! What about that killer ssh pheno crossed with the cm male? Either way you keep impressing me!

Those will be amazing when they plump up, good stuff. Those are all CM? Looks like you’ve got some good stretchers that have great coverage.

week 4 12/12

20141002_110251.jpg

20141002_110414.jpg

hey thanks betterhaff ..these are all CM they are the clones from the seed mothers.

Last edited:
week 4 12/12

20141001_134631.jpg

thanks for the positive vibes la Resistance..Redeye thanks good luck with your grows. .

Back