Critical Mass 2013 by Cavedweller

I agree with dawn, you have a little ways to go still. Your best bet would be to buy a cheap jewelers loupe to look at the thrics. You want to wait at least until they are all cloudy, not clear. Some people like to take them till there are some amber ones showing as well. but its all personal preference

Thanks Dawn and Mega. I have a loupe that works pretty well, but you know, after all the stress from last week, I was doubting myself a little. Better to take what you have then lose it all but if I harvest too soon I might as well have not even done a grow this year so I am just going to let it finish and hope someone else doesn't come in and do the job for me....:)

Sorry you are so spooked CD. I'm sure that added stress isn't something you need in your life. Like the guys mentioned earlier, use a loup or RadioShack mini microscope and take them when you like the ripeness they have achieved. I prefer more cloudy to amber than just cloudy. I feel it is less of a racy high that way. Hope you are well my friend.

I'd be standing guard on them girls me and my dogs would be sleeping outside if I was worried about rippers thats just too much bud to not. But yall really got rippers like that out there? makes me love my location only time someone gets robbed its cause they told someone nobody goes looking for it unless they heard about a crop but you show or even tell someone theirs a good chance you'll get robbed.

good luck I hope you harvest just fine I'm almost thinking of running her outside next year as long as they don't take too much longer to finish after October first I'm gonna need to chop very soon. although even your last pics wouldn't be a waste if I needed to chop by then and I'd have a good 2 weeks to wait.

loved this thread,great backyard grow,very sad to worry,but we outdoor growers always have a small lump in the gut,mostly just due to what occurs during a normal season,and in 40+ years outside,none are normal,lol
well done no matter,like you I feel early is almost as bad as loosing it,peace

Thanks you guys:) Bluntmassa I remember those photos of your beautiful dogs you shared earlier this year and years only a complete fool would venture into your yard uninvited but what happen was I had a surprise visit from a tactical team with shotguns and a search warrant. Fortunately, I'm all licensed up but still what with all the chemo, and the helicopters I was still spooked for a while but it's all good. They even complimented me on how insane the garden looks:D

What a different 12 or 13 days makes. Most...I's say 40 to 50% of the trichs were amber and the rest were cloudy and I started to see some grey mold so I've spent the last 5 days chopping my CM and the OG (G Force). I wish I had someone to help me take photos since the spears are too long for me to hold in one hand and try to snap with my cell phone in the other but I can tell you this

The Critical Mass I grew has exceeded my wildest dreams. Dripping with resin and unbelievably fragrant and heavy. I highly recommend this strain for anyone in a climate that is not too humid. I'll try to post some pics after they dry for a while. In the meantime here is my ferocious Cavedawg who has spent the last week rolling in trimmings and grazing on the leftovers between naps:)

Also some shitty pics of me trying to get of some cut bud and my dry room..

Attachments

• 2013-09-25 17.18.00.jpg
    2013-09-25 17.18.00.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 12
  • 2013-09-26 14.58.59.jpg
    2013-09-26 14.58.59.jpg
    534.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 2013-09-27 19.09.54.jpg
    2013-09-27 19.09.54.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Thanks you guys:) Bluntmassa I remember those photos of your beautiful dogs you shared earlier this year and years only a complete fool would venture into your yard uninvited but what happen was I had a surprise visit from a tactical team with shotguns and a search warrant. Fortunately, I'm all licensed up but still what with all the chemo, and the helicopters I was still spooked for a while but it's all good. They even complimented me on how insane the garden looks:D

What a different 12 or 13 days makes. Most...I's say 40 to 50% of the trichs were amber and the rest were cloudy and I started to see some grey mold so I've spent the last 5 days chopping my CM and the OG (G Force). I wish I had someone to help me take photos since the spears are too long for me to hold in one hand and try to snap with my cell phone in the other but I can tell you this

The Critical Mass I grew has exceeded my wildest dreams. Dripping with resin and unbelievably fragrant and heavy. I highly recommend this strain for anyone in a climate that is not too humid. I'll try to post some pics after they dry for a while. In the meantime here is my ferocious Cavedawg who has spent the last week rolling in trimmings and grazing on the leftovers between naps:)

Also some shitty pics of me trying to get of some cut bud and my dry room..

sounds like I'm gonna do a few I actually just popped em I had ten left from a year ago in my fridge and all 10 sprouted. :D thats ripe as far as I'm concerned with 40-50% amber as most take their plants mostly cloudy suppose to be peak potency. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket though I got EQ and ES, to go crazy with and devil I'm just gonna do a seed run cause shanti has the flower time just a bit off for me also may do some g13 skunk he say's september on that too. all depends on space and time I got all winter to select some nice girls and I've already started.

wasn't actually my dogs I had up I do have pitts but no way I'm posting pics on them maybe if I was medical but then still someone I know see's my dogs they'd probably try to rob me or try ratting to get them self out of trouble and a cop see's fuck that. Must be nice having a med card just wave at choppers smoking a joint in your back yard.:D but no :(I got to hike a good mile or so out and move like a shadow in the darkness good thing is cops would never catch me but I gotta be like a deer out there every sound all looking around like a spooked deer so no way I would hear a pack of cops long before they see me. they'd need a game camera which I'd be looking for and I'd take it and destroy it and thats only if the cops went that deep they don't have choppers like calli out here they'd literally need to walk for months and know the area to look its like a needle in a hay stack. they just don't have that kinda time on there hands...... knock on wood. lol

Anyways nice grow they look beautiful.

Last edited:
WoW Niiiiiiiiice grow man! That yard looks insane! :)

Very Jelly that I cant do a nice outdoor grow in my yard.. that would be awesome! Looks like those girls are loving the outdoors, fresh air and nice sunshine! Hope our Gov loosens up a bit soon :)

Back