Critical haze

Hi Whomever

how are things going at the moment.? Did you get passed the initial stages and into flowering ? Let me know and wish you all the best Sb

Hi Shanti and all,

YES! I have a few very nice CH specimens at the moment, Took some cuttings from each, and placed the Plants out in the Backyard,

I have been away in the countyside putting all of this together, While alot of work, i have a great garden going

Have a few specimens of MASH, ASH and a nice EAZE Female i've vegging as a momma,(the EAZE is another really Dank plant, just barely started to flower before reveg and she just Stinks!)

I Am also in the middle of a large Shit grow

Had to pop another bag Of CH out and have them going as well,so far about 13-14 as well as a few Critical mass, these are all Very small at the moment, but with some Rockwool and some Decent Plagron products i see good plants in the future.

The smell From the CH is Fantastic! like nothing i've ever smelled before.... like rotten cotton candy, These Plants are growing along with a bit of a cadillac run of Jack herer and KaliMist,
So far The CH is beating the pants off them,

This is the UBER plant, the "crowd" will be oh so very pleased!

critical haze pics

All right
here is a few pics of some Critical haze they have been flowring for just a week or two, took a ton of cutting from these plants, most of them are rooting,

The smell from these plants is Awesome, especially the Center plant in the photo,

Enjoy
100_6039.jpg

100_6041.jpg

Howdy,

Well Two of my four critical haze ladies have finshed up Sharpish,
They are cut and drying at present, (have a clone of my favourite plant as well)

Smoked a small amount to get a feel for the high, There is some haze in there! very balanced, and this from two very fast ladies, might be something very interesting for the indoor guys,

The smell is very sweet with some sour cream to it(it seems to be retaining this well through the drying) will show some finished product when its..finished

I have two CH ladies that will be cut in two weeks, these are fine specimens of all things female, and will get some pics before i chop,

Also a seperate grow for seed has yielded a nice f2 seed stock of CH as well

Things are busy

Will go ahead and document the grow i have going now, This may get a little complicated but at the least there will be pretty plants to see, Some pics... a smoke report ...Then pics of a flowering patch of plants!..oh well Best laids plans of mice and men...

Have about a dozen CH going out on the land this week,(along with Shit as well)

We'll follow them through flower.

CH has shown itself to be a very worthwhile strain to grow, and the effect is very much as advertised, a strong balanced high with some haze to tickle your brain,and some FAST finishers as well,

It is going to be in the collection for a long time

Hi All

nice summation of CH. A grower from the south of Spain sent me a photo of probably the largest ever single cola I have seen...a Critical Haze plant from the F1 seed I sell. Must say when it is planted and tended to well it may just give back the love...all the best Sb

Hi, thanks for stopping in guys, I have been busy smoking the critical haze as well as having a great time with the master kush/haze cross a real champ, i am by nature a pack rat so i have a pack of each in the fridge,

But i do have a clone still veggin on ch#2 and it turned into a real crowd pleaser, so when i put that out i'll let you know

I have quite a grow show in the works, i had difficulty with both skunk1 and some of the original haze seeds, so i just charlie miked on the rest of the strains i had,

I thought i would be original and post pics after i had done the grow, helps me with timing, baby on the way, swimming, fishing and gardening.we all only have 24 hrs in a day

I can say that both critical haze and master kush/haze did very well,really good effects with some real uniqueness to these strains, i've got more of each running at present,

i'll get some more things up as they get down the home stretch

cheers

Would you say that it is a strong smelling plant. Is odor control for an indoor grow a priority would you say?

I say I am excited planning a new stealth grow :)

Would you say that it is a strong smelling plant. Is odor control for an indoor grow a priority would you say?

I say I am excited planning a new stealth grow :)

i grew out the critical haze and some pheno's are very skunky...i'd say odor control is a must with the critical haze...i open the room and it smells like lemony skunks are running round the house...lol

Shit. That is really bad news. I cant really afford to buy a carbon filter and fan now.
hmm, im going to have to put the thinking cap on.

Thank you Curious1o1 for the information

Back