Critical Haze plants

gambler

Hi
Here are some Critical Haze plants I have growing right now.

Here is pics from the one I just took down at a little over 10 weeks. She smells fruity/incense.

Attachments

• ch2.jpg
    ch2.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 137
  • ch2b.jpg
    ch2b.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 87
  • ch2c.jpg
    ch2c.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 123
  • ch2top.jpg
    ch2top.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 85
Here is another one I have that i just put into flower. This is her at slightly over 1 weeks and she is stretching pretty good. This one I grew from clone of a seed plant that i had.

Attachments

• ch3.jpg
    ch3.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 22
  • ch3b.jpg
    ch3b.jpg
    485.6 KB · Views: 25
and for the other pheno I found I only have a dry bud pic. i just recently took her down and unfortunately I ddi not get any pics of her growing. The smoke is very tasty, a similar fruit incense floral smell to the other plant I have. The effect is very strong and hits the head like a sativa at first but becomes very strong as it progresses. You do not need much.

Attachments

• CH1 dry.jpg
    CH1 dry.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 94
And finally just for fun here is my SSH keeper Ive had for over a year now. I grew this one out from a pack of SSH from the auctions. She finishes at 8 weeks easy and could actually be taken at 7 weeks if you wanted. She does not stretch much at all so it suits my tent perfectly! the smell is cat piss/leather/kind of burning plastic/with slight floral and incense undertones.

Attachments

• ssha.jpg
    ssha.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 85
  • ssh.jpg
    ssh.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 82
Looking good

Nice plants gambler.
8 weeks for a SSH is pretty fast . I have never grown her but I guess it is a more indica leaning pheno ? She looks good and frosty bet she smokes good

I grew out some Critical Haze a few years back . I liked the taller more sativa looking plants. They were tastier and frosty. smaller buds also

Nice plants gambler.
8 weeks for a SSH is pretty fast . I have never grown her but I guess it is a more indica leaning pheno ? She looks good and frosty bet she smokes good

I grew out some Critical Haze a few years back . I liked the taller more sativa looking plants. They were tastier and frosty. smaller buds also

Yeah those pics are at a little over 6 weeks. She just reached the 49 day mark yesterday and I could take her down now no problem. I would def say that is the indica northern lights pheno, I had another SSH that was definitely hazey pheno and was almost like a different plant completely. That one didnt have enough smell/taste for me to keep plus I like this short fast one too.

I have 2 more SSH seedlings growing now as I want to explore that strain some more. But I also have a bunch of Mango haze inbred seedlings up now. I really want to find that killer haze plant.

good looking plants you have going, keep those pictures coming, are these seed or clone and if clone how long did she take to root? And by what method if you don't mind telling us.
RJ

the first CH plant is from seed, the young tall lanky one is from clone from the seed plant. I think I vegged for a month to a month and a half for the clone.

I grow organically, recycled living soil. Water with a few compost teas, kelp meal teas and not much else.

Here are 2 pics of my critical haze #3. This one stretched and looked very sativa like but finished at 8 weeks! Smells like fruity bubblegum with hints of spice. This one is probably going to be the keeper so far. I do still have around 20 seeds left.

The high is very strong. A nice mix of sativa and Indica effects.

Attachments

• 20140722_092838.jpg
    20140722_092838.jpg
    596.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 20140627_222851.jpg
    20140627_222851.jpg
    562.4 KB · Views: 62
Back