CRITICAL HAZE outdoor grow

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6517-dsc00647.jpg

Beautiful plants...hate to tell you though, to finish those hazy phenos properly, you are gonna go well past Halloween...

rain on forecast

thnx bushweed u r right i think afgan phenos will finish aroung halloween but haze phenos may finish end of november i am guessing.
looked at upcoming weather forecast and we r expecting rain on tues and wed. not sure what im gonna due? can try 2 cover with tarp? these girls r pretty tall tho. will visit garden tomorrow. I am really concerned about some other plants I have that r 3 weeks from finish. buds r starting to get fat and dense. even if i cover with tarp will the humidity cause mold? may have to harvest these ones early but will let the CriticalHaze go as far as possible. they started 3 flower late. prob 3 or 4 weeks into flower. havnt seen in a week (busy w/job) but will see tomorrow if they have swelled up.
any suggestions?????????

devastation

:(well last nights storm was pretty bad.
I did set up some pvc hop house style using 20' pvc and attaching tarps over the top. i guess it wasnt that strong cuz it was all over the place this morning. tops on plants were broke buds were drenched. stayed clear most of the day .maybe rained 1 hr today but post to rain again tomorrow. not sure if these girls are gonna make it. sucks to have gone this far and to see this happen. dam weather. will take pics tomorrow . also had a visit from some rippers last night . took 1 sour d and 2 casey jones.FUCK i hate thieves. so these Critical Haze will def be fighting the odds of making it.
what a day:(

:(I feel for you brother, the weather damage sucks balls and then to find some girls missing makes that a very tough day to get through!
Stay strong,have a good smoke
I hope things get better for ya mate:)

:(well last nights storm was pretty bad.
I did set up some pvc hop house style using 20' pvc and attaching tarps over the top. i guess it wasnt that strong cuz it was all over the place this morning. tops on plants were broke buds were drenched. stayed clear most of the day .maybe rained 1 hr today but post to rain again tomorrow. not sure if these girls are gonna make it. sucks to have gone this far and to see this happen. dam weather. will take pics tomorrow . also had a visit from some rippers last night . took 1 sour d and 2 casey jones.FUCK i hate thieves. so these Critical Haze will def be fighting the odds of making it.
what a day:(

damn yesca, sorry to hear about that shit ... really sucks after all that work and love that you poured into it.

I'd say grab what you've got so far, if at all possible, and get it out of there. I bet those azzholes will come back for sure.

what a drag mate, hope things work out better for you. My CHz first run are up and smiling outside, seedling babies. Will replant sum more next month new moon, stagger things into summer here.

All the best Yessca, have ya had anything smoKable salvaged as yet?

Cheers - Gc

thnx 4 da support all. I have decided to let it ride and harvest in a couple of weeks.
weather has been nice and I have somebody to guard plants at night.
greencigar do u have thread?would like 2 chk out and see how u do.
these are some piks from last week.

CH 3

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6821-dsc00694.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6822-dsc00695.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6823-dsc00696.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6824-dsc00697.jpg

smell and resin is best on this pheno. this is my new favorite. prob will have the smallest yield but thats not what i am shooting for .

CH 5

this one sufferred the most damage . branches ripped from the main stalked when they became to heavy from the added weight of the rain. notice how top missing branches. I did tie bamboo stakes to main stalks and tied up heaviest branches.

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6825-dsc00698.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6826-dsc00699.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6827-dsc00700.jpg

CH 8

this one suffered the least amount of damage. it is protected by fence and other plants. starting to fatting up. smell is starting to develope. not sure how to describe. resin is light hopefully will start 2 pack it on

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6828-dsc00701.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6829-dsc00702.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6830-dsc00703.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6832-dsc00705.jpg

CH 9

had a few broken limbs bud formation, smell and resin simular to CH5,8,10
notice some of pistals change color????it is actually starting to push out new white ones now.
yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6833-dsc00706.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6834-dsc00707.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6835-dsc00708.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6836-dsc00709.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6839-dsc00712.jpg

CH 10

bent main top . something had chewd bottom of main stalk . never had realy recovered. buds look good but leaves keep on tying from the center out. yeid will suffer.I did feed all plants GH organics bloom and bio bud. prob last feeding at least for the indica dom ones will flush 2 weeks. not sure if im gonna let CH 1 and CH 3 go beyond that they prob wont be ready but weather could go bad or a # of other things.

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6838-dsc00711.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6841-dsc00714.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6840-dsc00713.jpg

Well, I'm in love ! Always like to see fattening colas under the sun. Your CHz are looking nice Yessca , even the free forming damaged bitz, I'm sure everything will work out for the best for you. My CHz are up and running and accually going out to the bush plot today - 8 on this run. Started a thread on the 'Outdoor' forum. Goodluck man !

mold

found some mold on CH 9 the buds are dense and temps have been dropping at night. I will prob have to pull in a couple of dayz as not to lose to much to mold. will prob pull CH 5,8,9,10. these are the indica dom phenos . I guess the buds are just to dense. they are still putting out white pistals. prob still 2weeks or so away from realy being done. will let CH 1 and 3(sativa dom) go alittle longer . these sativa phenos are realy looking good. more resin better smell. will post new pics this weekend.

Back