CRITICAL HAZE outdoor grow

been watching your thread with interest, lovely looking plants there. Got an order of Chz on the way for an out door run, Feeling good about the forth comming summer - down under . :D

Last edited:
well pheno 7 was a male so had to chop. sprayed w/ organicide . took cuttings of all females . hoping to give a couple a try at indoors. I remember someone sayin that they had a good skunk pheno. would this be the shorter ,brancher one? pheno9 maybe? what would the haze dom look like? maybe like pheno1 which is tall and slender?

greencigar thnx for droppin in. I hope u post a grow log of ur CH. would like to see. when does spring start for you? i am very happy so far with these ladies . they have gotten bigger than I expected. the next few weeks should be interesting as flowers start to develope. I should have used bigger pots and had better spacing as phenos 5,8,9,10 are crowding each other out. well good luck on your up coming season.

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6332-8-17-garden.jpg

well pheno 7 was a male so had to chop. sprayed w/ organicide . took cuttings of all females . hoping to give a couple a try at indoors. I remember someone sayin that they had a good skunk pheno. would this be the shorter ,brancher one? pheno9 maybe? what would the haze dom look like? maybe like pheno1 which is tall and slender?

Hi yesca.
I haven't grown Chaze, but a haze dom pheno would typically appear to have longer internodes than a CM dom pheno.
At the same time, people sometimes hit the jackpot and find a short flowering pheno with large indica bud structure that smokes just like haze.
Smoke reports seem to suggest that combination happens pretty often with this hybrid.
Your best bet is to cut clones of all your girls and keep them going until you can make your selection from indoor based on the smoke.

Not sure if you are planning to grow in standalone containers or in some sort of connected hydro system, but you can start them in smaller pots while they are small and start thinning and transplanting to bigger containers as they grow based on what you are seeing outdoors.
If you have to make decisions before the outdoor harvest is ready, smoke some sample buds and see what they tell you.
The more information you have early on, the better the chances of making the best selection for your indoor op.

All the best !
Cptn

G'day there Yesca, going out to dig sum more holes today and your spacing observations with the CHz will come in handy. Cloudy day here with slight rain so good for outside exertions. Spring is officially the start of September so tomorrow I think. Will start things off probs toward the end of October which gives at least 2 months of veg time and plus and importantly the storm/rains arrive around that time, so waterings from the sky - its sub tropics and thats a good thing for the growing things. Keep up your gr8 documentation man - nice !

making seeds

yesca73-albums-hydro-picture6433-dsc00622.jpg

this is my little grow cab. was dresser that I convertd. after clones showed roots I forced flowered.
yesca73-albums-hydro-picture6432-dsc00623.jpg

yesca73-albums-hydro-picture6431-dsc00624.jpg

can see seeds starting to swell up.
yesca73-albums-hydro-picture6430-dsc00625.jpg

yesca73-albums-hydro-picture6429-dsc00627.jpg

yesca73-albums-hydro-picture6428-dsc00630.jpg

yesca73-albums-hydro-picture6427-dsc00631.jpg

pheno 1 with a wierd leaf. not sure if stress of some sort or maybe mutation?
this is the first time I made seeds. not sure of what to expect. will the seeds be worth growing out? the males had pistals on em. dont know if that is norm or maybe prone to herm? pheno 8,9,10 smell simular. not sure how to describe but it is not sweet or fruity. pheno 1,3,5 not sure yet. pheno 1 is slowest to develope. thinkin maybe haze influence?
will visit garden tomorrow . feed and spray. will take pics
peace;)

hola everyone
well I made visit to garden on sunday and fed plants. used alaskan fish emulsion and General Organics seaweed. mixed in 55 gal blue drum and dispensed with Mondi pump that is attatched to gentle watering wand. all plants are starting to show pistals now. will start bloom food in the next week or 2. I plan on liquid feed once a week and will prob start to spray Safers cat killer in the next week or so. I have been finding catipillers in my others plants that are about 4 weeks into flower. they are starting to wreek havoc. hopefully I can nip this prob in the bud with the CriticalHaze. Pheno 3 responded really well to the last feeding . growth was suprising. forgot to take camera so no pics. will go back to garden on next day off friday or sat. this is my first big outdoor garden and has turned out to be quit alot of work. thnx for checking out thread and will update this weekend.
peace;)

wonderful

yesca,

I just popped in on Billy's suggestion. I am unsure how I missed this thread, but your doing a great job. I love the pictures of outdoors, and how they are progressing. From the little babies to big ladies. You will have some great meds for you I am sure. Keep it up friend. Damn fine job, and you'll be rewarded. Be well...Ns

on my last visit to garden noticed #10 had droopey leaves. thought maybe drip system had prob but was ok then noticed damage to the trunk that looks like chew marks or something . not sure? did find 3 holes in the ground outside of pot about 3 " in diameter with no dirt mound so do not think gopher . looks like sqirel hole to me . would squirl do this? anyway tape up trunk

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6503-dsc00635.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6489-dsc00634.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6483-dsc00633.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6506-dsc00651.jpg

Whats good Yes, havent dropped in for a minute. Your plants are huge brother. Good growing. Going to reread your thread and see what you have been up to.

Not sure about what caused the trunk damage. Maybe you can cut some pop cans and wrap around the bottom of the trunks.

Stay well brother,

CM

PHENO # 1

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6517-dsc00647.jpg

I believe this to be haze influenced plant it is the tallest of the bunch at over 10'.not really a wide plant but is tall and slender . bud set is also slow compared to #5, #8, #9, #10 although the leaves dont look sativa. not full indica somewhere in the middle I guess. hope she dont go past halloween:eek:

Very juicy looking Yesca, gunna be awsum to see how they turn out. Makes me happy as my Chz beans arrived yesterday :D and most of the prep work out in the bush is finished, weather is warming up too :) impressive grow there for sure, keep posting !!!

cheers - GC

PHENO # 3

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6518-dsc00648.jpg

this is pheno 3 she is the other hazey pheno I believe. I could be wrong cuz I have no experience with haze strains. just going by what I have grown in the past indica dom strains(purp kush,bubbakush,deepchunk,kryptonite,mango,querkel,afgoo)
she is tall at over 8-1/2' . looks like pheno 1 just alittle shorter. also slow bud set. think the leaves on her look more sativa than pheno1. will be fun seening this buds devolope. will spray tomorrow morning w/ Safers cat killer. also will feed all with General Organics bloom.

PHENO 5

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6520-dsc00650.jpg

bushy full pheno , fast bud set, 8'tall, I messed up on the spacing of phenos 5,8,9,10 they are all touching and shading each other. she looks healthy and strong. :D

beautiful, just magnificent

I would bet #5 will speak bushy and carry a big whack. Meaning lean indica and produce strong medicine.

Can't wait to see the results ... do you have a probable harvest week for your early finishers?

thanks, nice work,
rabbit

PHENO 9

this looks like its gonna be the heaviest yielder and fastest to be ready. bud set is the thickest on this one. she is 8' tall and bushy. does the quik bud set have to do with skunk influence or is the heavy yield due to the afgani influence from the Critical Mass ??? all 6 phenos seem to be doing fine with minimal feeding. anyways I like this one and will put a cut at buddies hydro garden.
yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6529-dsc00652.jpg

yesca73-albums-ch-outdoor-2-picture6530-dsc00653.jpg

Back