pheno5 @ 24"
yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5816-ch6.jpg

pheno6@21"
yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5817-ch7.jpg

pheno7@21"
yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5818-ch8.jpg

pheno8@24"
yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5819-ch9.jpg

pheno9@23" this one was the smallest @7" on day of transplant. has realy taken off and branching nicely. my fav so far
yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5820-ch10.jpg

pheno10@28" 2nd tallest of the bunch looking good hoping not male
they all r growing about an inch a day. put cages around them to help support branches and keep animals away . had a few broken lower branches on a Bluedream that is much bigger . was thinking it could of been cat trying to find a cool place to chill. gets hot were im at 90-100+. some plants have bug damage(holes in leaves). foliar fed yesterday with organic kelp also some of the leaf ends are fringed up (taco leaf) I believe do to high heat. gave each plant alittle less than 1tbs of Rare Earth by GH. Hoping the silica in there will help with the heat
yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5822-pray-mantis.jpg

also found praymantis still on pheno1 . she is small . hope she stays and gets big:D

Nice garden brother Yesca...

Am locked right now. First real outdoor CH thread I have seen. And those cages and smart pots look proper. I haven't even shouted you on your irrigation system.

Love to see what you use to hold your nutrient, i.e reservoir.

Keep safe and big ups,

CM

P.S. In your spot, skunk pheno is what I would be searching for.

chana masala thnx for dropping in
got idea for set up on tom hill thread
I dont have res yet. just plain h2o . was thinking of getting 55 blue drum or commercial grade trash can and mixing nutes in it then I have pump with garden hose attactment and water each plant by hand. havent fed yet just starter fert I mixed into soil. will start inaweek or so. gonna use GH organics line.
can u give more info on skunk pheno? not real sure what to look for.
I would like an indica dom for hydro set up but would also like a hazey pheno that I can keep I grow outside next year as well.

elmer bud

i did take some clones from bottom of plants but left the rest of lower branches alone just in case clones die. since I have never grown this strain before I will gladly use your suggsetion and trim lower branches as soon as clones root in 1 or 2 weeks.
havnt fed yet other than starter fert that i mixed into soil. my start to light feed in 2 weeks.(1/2 or 1/4 strength)GH Organics ferts
I would love to see some of your pics. u are more than welcome to post here.
on my way to garden:)

great set up yesca

your plants look very happy

one thing i will say though is,your not allowed to moan about it being too hot! over here im lucky if it gets into the low 70s hehe:D

great grow fella

be good

wowzer's yesca,
I forgot about this thread....
This strain is one of my alltime faves.. I know chana says to look for the skunk pheno, but I had a HUGE hazy pheno, that was pure lemon candy... Another note is shanti said the biggest bud he has ever seen came from CH grown outdoors in spain I think... So mate, you will find a biggie.... Good luck, I'm off to to roll me a fat ch joint now......lol
Peace
BL

badrabbit
i am cali med patient with serious illness. I have to stay within the numbers. ther is more plants that I got from clones that are growing in same area.at the last minute I decided to order CH. should have done atleast 1 month earlier. thnx 4 droppin in:)

THAT makes a ton of sense Yesca, thanks.

chana masala thnx for dropping in
got idea for set up on tom hill thread
I dont have res yet. just plain h2o . was thinking of getting 55 blue drum or commercial grade trash can and mixing nutes in it then I have pump with garden hose attactment and water each plant by hand. havent fed yet just starter fert I mixed into soil. will start inaweek or so. gonna use GH organics line.
can u give more info on skunk pheno? not real sure what to look for.
I would like an indica dom for hydro set up but would also like a hazey pheno that I can keep I grow outside next year as well.

Hi Yes,

Thanks for your reply. Good idea on the icb's. I use them to for res but 45 gallon size.

Skunk pheno, didnt have the best CH flavour in my half pack but it was the best yielder for me. I would think, imho, it was the critical leaning one. As billy mentioned there are some quality haze yielders, but pretty sure Skunk pheno is the plant for yield outdoors. Also, it had less stretch then some of the other CH I ran. Probably work out nice to for indoor. This strain is great through so if you can run them a few more times to make sure, or maybe you have a friend then can help you select.

I kept a 12 week pheno and I have a 55 day pheno. Both on the haze side. I grow indoor. In my thread, it was pheno 7 and 1.

Good luck again and I am enjoying your thread.

Take care,

CM

DAWN
thnx 4 dropping in . I will prob go with 55gallon blue drum. I can get one from my local hydro shop for $25 but it is used .was former pickel barrel.not sure if that would affect ph. im not planning on keeping nutes in there all time. just gonna feed once a week and disgard when done. new drum $100

HERBMISTER
thnx 4 checking out thread and your positive comments. You are right i am fortunate to have good weather. there are alot of different crops that grow in my area. almond prob the most abundant. local orchards provide most of world supply.

BILLY BOY
lemon candy sounds great.yield isnt the most important thing for me. i am after quality first. I would love to find that hazey pheno.

CHANA MASALA
thnx 4 your info. I would like any quik finisher like your skunk pheno #1 as well as large hazey pheno#7. ur piks look great. I believe u said skunk pheno had shortest strech and hazey pheno was the tallest?

ELMERBUD
nice piks . how long before finished? please feel free to post any other piks as we progress:)

cuttings

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5868-dsc00532.jpg

was able to take a few cuttings the other day
will put in12/12 light once rooted.
using this method to determined sex of plants. not sure how to tell other wise

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6109-dsc00586.jpg

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6110-dsc00584.jpg

these Critical Haze plants are growing like crazy. If I would have started these at the same time as others(clones) they would be monsters. I cant believe how vigorous they are. they have past up some of my clones and are close to catching up to my biggest, height not width.
the clones I took have rooted and were transplanted and put under12/12. I should know the sex of these in 2 weeks im guessing.

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6113-ch2a.jpg

46"ht

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6114-ch3a.jpg

43"ht

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6115-ch4a.jpg

38" the runt

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6116-ch5a.jpg

48"ht

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6117-ch6a.jpg

46"ht

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6118-ch7a.jpg

54"ht

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6119-ch8a.jpg

58"ht 3rd tallest

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6120-ch9a.jpg

54"ht this is my favorite. it is bushing out nicely. was the runt . slowest to sprout but once outside really took off.

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6121-ch10a.jpg

62" ht . this is the new big one . it past up pheno#1
just 28 days under cali sun and they went from avg. 11''ht to avg. 51"ht:D

Pickle Barrels

Hiya Yeska!,

I think we might be neighbors. I bought similar (maybe from the same place) pickle barrels for 30$ from a local shop. They smell a little weird at first but I figured that the pickles were in vinegar and vinegar is great to adjust pH,
(I use organic vinegar as my pH down) so what's the harm?

...FYI you don't have to toss the barrels either. I have been using my pickle barrels for 4 years (indoors) with no problems...but I have also seen a horse farm that uses the blue pickle barrels from the same supplier I (and maybe you) do. These barrels have been used outside for five years or so...

Cutting the lids off is easy but watch out cause that plastic is sharp!! Cut it as close to the edge of the lid so you don't cut your arms whenever you scrub it clean.

Bottom of the Barrel,
KB 8)_~

great set up yesca

your plants look very happy

one thing i will say though is,your not allowed to moan about it being too hot! over here im lucky if it gets into the low 70s hehe:D

great grow fella

be good

Hmm,make me wonder if you're the only one growing on the moon ;)and temps there seems perfect for the herb..maybe time to relocate.

Stay cool brother grower;):)

sorry havnt been keeping up with updates but have been super busy with work and all . I have been lagging on my garden and havnt checkd in on em for a couple of weeks. I did visit garden two days ago and was able to determine pheno 2 , 4 , 6 were male so had to chop em( kinda sucked cutting down such pretty plants). luckily these plants are pretty low maintence and only pheno 3 showed signs of lack of nitrogen I believe. maybe it is indy dom but not sure . it is the smallest of all. I sprayed all plants with Organicide then top dressed with Kellog vegtable food. it is OMRI listed. I also fill blue drum with Alaskan fish fert and some seaweed from General Organics line. none of the females are showing signs of flowering yet. The males that were cut down already had the balls forming . I believe pheno7 is male also cuz the cut I took from it turned male but I cant see any ball sacks on the outdoor plants yet. Just want to be positive before I cut down. I f it is male why would it show sex later than other males? so out of ten plants I think I got 6 females which is better than I expected. well time to go to bed will upload pics tomorrow. buenas noches to all:cool:

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6310-ch1b.jpg

84" ht my 2nd tallest
reaching for the sky

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6311-ch3b.jpg

this is the runt of the litter @58"ht
skinny like pheno1 just not as tall
yellowing on bottom leaves

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6312-ch5b.jpg

middle of the road @ 68"ht
this looks like most others just not as tall
filling out NICE

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6313-ch7b.jpg

I believe this one to be male.the cutting I took from him was male but I did not see any ball sacks on outside plant like the others (pheno's 2, 4 ,6)maybe I miss labeld cutting? will chk tomorrow and chop down if needed.

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6314-ch8b.jpg

forgot to measure this plant but it is about 7'tall
pheno's 7,8,9,10 are all next to eachother and are all monsters
cant believe how big they are
cant wait to see flowers

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6315-ch9b.jpg

78" ht.
this is the widest plant of the bunch
maybe might be the best yielder

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture6316-ch10b.jpg

this is the tallest bitch @ 88"ht give or take a few inches. I need a bigger ladder . I cant even reach the tops of these lovely ladies.
how much more can they grow?
should the strech be over after august?
going to chk on ladies tomorrow
gonna take some cuts

Back