CRITICAL HAZE outdoor grow

yesca73

Hola everyone,
this is my first MNS grow. acually it is my first time getting a seed pack from any breeder. Wanted to do Mango Haze but was not sure if it would finish in my area. asked shanti what would be a good choice for me and he recommended Early Skunk Haze or Critical Haze. i picked Critical Haze cuz the grow logs I looked at I thought it might produce a larger plant outdoors. Ordered direct and got within a week . Was alittle bummed cuz they did not come in breeder pack but I did get 24 seeds :)

Attachments

• DSC00318.JPG
    DSC00318.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 407
  • DSC00324.JPG
    DSC00324.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC00325.JPG
    DSC00325.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 21
Hi Yesca,

Good choice brother... welcome to boards and I am subscribed...

24 beans sounds like a great consolation prize to shinny packaging anyday... you got the straw my brother... that in itself is the collectors package, lol!

Safe growing!

CM

Hi yesca, Chana.

I go with Chana on this you receive the Breeder package (straw) instead of the commercial package.
You save money and you got your self 33% more, nice.

Go luck with your grow, i'm also subscribed...

MT

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5568-dsc00331.jpg

took me awhile to figure out how to upload pics.
Anyway I decided to start 12 of the 24 seeds and save rest for later. I soaked overnight in RO H2O as I read this will help soften shell making it easier for seed to germ.

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5569-sprouted.jpg

got 10 of 12 to sprout using paper towel method.
soaked in water and put above fridge in cabinet. the bottom of the cabinet stays alittle warm due to the fridge. two days after putting in they sprouted:)

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5571-ch1.jpg
yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5570-seedlings.jpg

all sprouted within 2 days of putting in soil.
using FoxFarm Light Warrior
ro h2o with a touch of hygrozyme

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5573-ch-7-10-ready-outdoors.jpg

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5572-ch-1-6-ready-outdoors.jpg

here are all 10 at 30 days old on there way to the great outdoors.
have been feeding with 1/4 strength mix from General Organics
this moved acured on the summer soltice
will be hardening off under a tree with partial sun for 1 week
the temps are starting to pick up here reaching into the 90 and 100's

looking the picture of health my friend, cnt wait to see how they do "oh-natural" lol.. dam im jealous of the sun you guys get! darn uk weather! lol.. all the best with em mate.. c

chana masala , master trooper , double zero , mr cheese, elmer bud
thnx for the kind words. hope I will not disappoint . I am experienced with indoor hydro but not so much outdoors. It gets really hot were I am 100 + ang also lots of bugs.

transplanted into 30 gallon Geo pots
6 of them I used Kellogg Patio Plus mixed with Mother Earth #4 Perlite 2tbs starter fert and 1 tbs Mycos
2 of them I used FoxFarm Ocean forest w/perlite 2tbs starter fert and 1 tbs Mycos
2 of them I used FoxFarm Ocean Forest and FoxFarm Light Warrior 1tbs starter fert 1tbs Mycos
yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5710-dsc00402.jpg

yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5706-critical-haze-9.jpg

this is pheno#9 it is the smallest of the bunch. 7-1/2" at transplant.
Hoping this one will be my indy dom and find its way into hydro rotation.
yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5705-critical-haze-4.jpg

pheno#4
yesca73-albums-critical-haze-picture5704-critical-haze-1.jpg

this is pheno#1 my tallest plant. 13"
I also found a baby pray mantis on this plant and in years past I have thought of it as a good luck sign. hope mantis is still there.
these were transplanted into pots on 6/30
will take new pics tomorrow when I visit garden.
should have at least doubled in size in 2 weeks. Hoping they have good branching so that I can take some cuts of each one so I can weed out the males. Only have room for 4 ladies . If I have more will prob give to buddy to flower out.
peace:D

Nice start yesca73

Hey fella's hope all's well i'm loving the chz really one of my fav recent relises from the man. I also found very fast finishers in this hybrid 2 out of 8 finished under 8weeks rock solid buds and all were exceptional yielders. Funny thing was when i ran the two fastest again they grew like complete indicas with no stretch at all. Seemed like the seed plants had alot more vigour somehow, from now on i will never flower seed plants when looking for a keeper. Yer boy chz outdoors expect some serious heavy fruits mate.

PLUKO thnx for sharing your info. i am looking for something that finishes @8weeks with little strech and dense buds for hydro room to grow along with purp kush which is a slow vegger. any hazey phenos will pass to buddy who has more head room. thnx 4 heads up on diff between seed and clone will def keep notes.

badrabbit
i am cali med patient with serious illness. I have to stay within the numbers. ther is more plants that I got from clones that are growing in same area.at the last minute I decided to order CH. should have done atleast 1 month earlier. thnx 4 droppin in:)

Back