Critical haze outdoor australia

Podg

Hey everyone!
I have two critcal haze plants outdoors about 39° south..
Its getting towards the end of the grow so it thought i would post some of my progress but i cant figure out how to post photos?

Im still fairly new here bit happy to be a part of the mns family

Photos on there way

Podg.

Hey everyone,
Sorry its taken me a little while to post some photos, im tring to get a few memory cards together so i can post photos of my girls from start to finish but im still having issues with uploading..
Any help would be vreatly appreciated , podg

Hi mate
Give this a shot. Go into your user control panel and try uploading the pictures to your album. You may need to create an album first. Sometimes this will take a bit of time. Resizing it to 90kb or 600x600 can help to speed things up as this is the maximum file size allowed. I think you can get away with slightly larger pics. If uploading from your phone keep the screen open until the image has been successfull uploaded. Then when it is in your album cut and paste the bb code, the whole code, that is displayed under the picture, into your reply. When you preview the post you should be able to see the picture. Hope this helps. It is the only way i have been able to upload pics.
Good luck

Nice work mate, she was looking lovely. I hope you still got some nice smoke out of it. What type of smells were coming from the plants?

Back