Critical haze nute advice

Sticky Fingers

Hi to all

Looking for some info regarding this strain, was wondering if any 1 here has done this in either NFT trays or in pots of coco with bat guano + food of course. i see on the special notes that it says she likes a low ec how high is low 1.6 to 1.8 or lower on the ec & what is the best ph for her is it the norm again 5.8 to 6.2 or does she like to be set at 5.8 exact.

same with temp what is her desired temp.

another thing is as its indoors and height could be a issue, how tall do u think i should get these too before i flick em over to 12/12. any advise on method to do they stretch like no 2morro or are they easily trained.

i will keep a diary once set up is sorted and the phenos have been picked out that i will wine and dine, lets hope there are some real stunners in the party.

food ill be using would either be osmocote for both or the standard canna range.

any info regarding this strain would be much appreciated.

cheers

IME there are a few phenotypes in these..

Most are great though.. So you can find stockier Indica types or taller Sativa types all in one pack... All with there own needs.

There are a few pheno's that can throw nanners under a bit of stress so be vigilant. If you keep them is up to you, I noticed that when the nanners are picked off, and the stress issue is resolved things are plain sailing.

I keep EC at 1.2 always, and these plants were just fine at that. PH in hydro i let drift between 5 - 7 and these plants were fine at that also.

Good luck, there are some absolute GEMS in there with huge yields and the most lovely Lemon Candy aroma (the one to look for IMO)...

I've got another pack to go through... Mmmmm...

Peace
BL

IME there are a few phenotypes in these..

Most are great though.. So you can find stockier Indica types or taller Sativa types all in one pack... All with there own needs.

There are a few pheno's that can throw nanners under a bit of stress so be vigilant. If you keep them is up to you, I noticed that when the nanners are picked off, and the stress issue is resolved things are plain sailing.

I keep EC at 1.2 always, and these plants were just fine at that. PH in hydro i let drift between 5 - 7 and these plants were fine at that also.

Good luck, there are some absolute GEMS in there with huge yields and the most lovely Lemon Candy aroma (the one to look for IMO)...

I've got another pack to go through... Mmmmm...

Peace
BL[/QUOT

Ok looks like things my side have come to a stop partners just sprung it on me were moving so looks like everything has come to a stop after just getting everything set up. (time to dismantle everything after getting it almost complete. what a bummer) so it looks like i will be postponed for a couple of weeks.

never know new place were going might be better to start up again. just ned to measure up again and go back to the drawing board.

still in a dilemma on what to do weather to do em in nft or coco. oh the choices are endless. has any one here done this strain in coco or nft. if so please do share the love and let me know what was the outcome was on both :(

I have done CH outdoors and indoors on a flood n drain table . airpot filled with hydroton .
outdoors are hardly fed at all and she did fine .
indoors she got the same nutes that my indica strains got (up tp 1400ppm) and did fine . so I dont think she is to picky but start low and work your way up .
I am now growing her in a 2 gallon smartpot filled with SLACKER by Botanicare . It is a coco mix . she is happy and things seem to be rolling right along . I am feeding her with GH FloraNova and other GH supplements at about 1/2 strength .
All my plants were very vigorous and did stretch about 3x
The phenos that I liked the best were leaning toward the afghanHaze side
Hope this helps alittle bit . Good luck . hope you get up and going soon . Let as know how they due for you . Are you gonna do a thread ?

well looks like im kinda on my way to getting set up again, after a long couple of weeks dismantling everything and moving house. i think its only right that the pack of beans gets used that have been sitting in my fridge.

ive ended up going for the coco option as the space Ive got is no good for my nft trays and im very limited to space. so that means ill be doing even less than i originally started. was hoping for around 20 but think i may opt for 8 -10 pots and use 2x 1000watt and a 600watt that are sitting the box collecting dust now.

this lot will be vegged sexed and then snips will be taken then flowered and the pheno that looks like its the one will be kept and the other mums will be flowered. so we can see how they turn out.

yesca73 and brock1 and Billy Liar ive noticed you lot have done this strain
if you lot got any info on how they grow let me know coz im thinking of vegging for around 3 or 4 weeks. so there around 15inches then flicking em over would you lot say best to top so i get a few extra branches.

well there aint no pics to put up at the mo but ill post once they have popped and start keeping a diary on these ladies.

Back again ill be honest only just popped the beans the other day and already we have life. thought i had only 15 in the packet seems like i got 20, wasnt expecting that. which is a real bonus. so decided to pop 10 of them and see if we have any winners.

seeds popped in 24 hours method was soaked over night till i saw a split then into a mini pot with soil, this morning plants 1 and 2 have come thru already,only 8 to follow. at the mo they are under natrual light as were having some lovely weather down here.

havnt set the room up as the temp are in mid 30 and thats without anything in there apart from a load of rubbish that needs sorting out so i guess i got a couple of weeks to pull my finger out.

still no pics maybe 2 night might take a few of if there has been any progression.

shanti is there any info you can give.

back again not much of a update to be honest, since the move havnt had time to do much with the littlens i kinda neglegted them as they been kicked outside for the mean while till i sort the rooms out.

all this moving has really thrown a spanner in the works, still debating what kind of setup i should do, i've picked the mediums im growing in but still not deceided what kinda room i should set up.

option 1 is 2x 600mh for veg and then 2 x gavita pro1000 in a 240x120x200 with 1 250 fan and a rhino filter with 250 intake maybe some co2.

or

Option 2 is 200x200x200 cube 4x 600w with lumetek ballast 315 fan and filter with a 250 intake. again maybe some co2.

any info would be great regarding these setups as i think its time i pulled my finger out.
i got back to work.

no pics as yet as i need to get another phone this 1 kinda broke, had 10 sprouted but lost 2 not sure exactly what got to them but wen i returned to them, there were jus the stalk left as the leaves had been munched on by something.

again if any1 has any suggegstons i would love to hear.

Im running 3 CH phenos and theres a lot of variance in smell,height and bud structure.
They all dont seem to need over 1.2-1.3 ec.Mine are at end of week 6 and its a very interesting strain.
Mine seem to be showing indica chacteristics during bloom but in veg they all were showing sativa.

Aromas are different on each and on one completely different from lemony,fuel smell,and one a stinky sweet skunk.The sweet skunk looks like a 8-9 weeker and reminds me of CS in structure.Low leaf to calx ratio and nice big colas.

They seem to be slow at forming roots so I let mine root in 1 gallon during veg.

Its a great strain.

Last edited:
I’m running CH now in 3 gallons of pure coco and feed every day.
They are happy at 500ppm in veg and now in week 6 of 12/12 they only need 600ppm.
I ran 8 different females and all but one are very happy with 500-600ppm.
The one needed a higher ppm in veg but I just fed her the same strength.
Once into bloom yellowing cleared up and she’s doing great.

Back