Critical Haze and ASH Grow Diary

Hey curious,

looking good...Hope to see more...

Not to hijack the thread, but Pat asked a bit back what soil you used. Pat if it is still the same. I talked to curious before, and he uses Happy Frog I believe.

Noshow, no problem at all and yes i still use happy frog potting soil...noshow and i have talked a lot lately and you seem like a really great dude...keep on commenting on this thread as much as u like, i will update it every week along with the Angel Heart i've just soaked this morning so they'll be in some soil by the end of the day...thanks for stopping by noshow :)

np

Np curious,

Can't wait to see how the critical haze are going, or turn out. It would be interesting to me to see a pheno that will take on more of the haze high. Yet with the yield of the CM. I will also be looking forward to your test grow. Good day friend..peace...Ns

looking very good c101,
i would have been at about the same stage you are at now with things, staying glued tomy seat ;)
keep it up bro
much love
bl

well due to a security problem this thread is dead...i have to shut down or move so i can't complete the thread or take more risk by posting pics ...sorry for the inconvenience
*pics have been removed

Last edited:
sorry to hear that curious. really had high hopes for seeing you do work on this hybrid but things happen. stay safe and good luck with getting you meds.

Back