creating the bomb mom.

In most plants as well as most things living there is fluctuation. change , and adaptability.Iin life a body can become a weight lifter or a surfer, runner.

I have named theese to give a idea to the reader for a little unstanding on how I will explain...please bare with me.

A plant after you learn what it craves, and to thrive as a individual can be hard unless you under stand its structure. When we start our seed it normaly has the basic veg food and all the same medium...right.
We pound it full of what ever to get the most. But if we can change a stable line or trait in medium ,that would be great right? Or give a attitude that cant be messed with in appearence, smell, or structure as a mom.

I wanted some responses that fight my beliefs.

I kind of understand the first part about fluctuation and adaptability. But I don't think we can see much of this in plants because it takes a long time for one to basically evolve as I beleive your stating.

Yes it can take time to learn a plants needs. Changing a stable line or trait in medium does not make sense. Do you mean Startung off in soil and then growing hydro? What does attitude have to do with appearance and smell?

Despite what you may think I'm not trying to be mean or anything but this post is hard to follow. Could you please try to elaborate on your ideas.

In most plants as well as most things living there is fluctuation. change , and adaptability.Iin life a body can become a weight lifter or a surfer, runner.

I have named theese to give a idea to the reader for a little unstanding on how I will explain...please bare with me.

A plant after you learn what it craves, and to thrive as a individual can be hard unless you under stand its structure. When we start our seed it normaly has the basic veg food and all the same medium...right.
We pound it full of what ever to get the most. But if we can change a stable line or trait in medium ,that would be great right? Or give a attitude that cant be messed with in appearence, smell, or structure as a mom.

i agree i thing? it is hard to read but i think you just mean genotype if i am wright.

pity MNS not choice to delete user account to tinleefloufa

such is life

am self delete

MNS and especial JessE am request to delete account
rather to grant such request
am force to remove thinks to self delete

pity such behavior indeed

you to choice am within limit option to choice
thank you to being such difficult

pity indeed

Last edited:

OK Yoda.... Now could you speak in english please? "attitude that can be messed with?" I don't have time for your riddles buddy, just say what you mean, and stop being so obtuse.

The thread is titled "Creating a Bomb Mom"
That interests me, but now, instead of some nice friendly instructions on creating a bomb mom, I wind up reading some kind of drivel that could mean just about anything.

Just pretend you are showing a good friend how to grow, step by simple step. no riddles, no bizarre meaningless analogies, just strait forward, honest information. Thank you.

OK Yoda.... Now could you speak in english please? "attitude that can be messed with?" I don't have time for your riddles buddy, just say what you mean, and stop being so obtuse.

The thread is titled "Creating a Bomb Mom"
That interests me, but now, instead of some nice friendly instructions on creating a bomb mom, I wind up reading some kind of drivel that could mean just about anything.

Just pretend you are showing a good friend how to grow, step by simple step. no riddles, no bizarre meaningless analogies, just strait forward, honest information. Thank you.

agree ^

was almost getting it then poof it was over and seems some of it is missing , just because you know in your mind what you want to say does not meen you typed it all out , read it carefully and think ,,,,, ok will others understand this ? oh wait i should prolly say a bit more here about this and a bit there about that

Riddle me this; how do you construct a sentence that make sense? Or do you know how to open a condom wrapper?...:D

attitude means just that.....ATTITUDE.
THAT CANT BE FU#%^$ WITH;;;;;; get it.
I mean dominante from both parrents.
Some will have vigor some will not....its pretty much the resulting off springs true traits showing through the bullshit.

Plant 100 seeds... 10-20 in different mediums , 5 diffrent formulas off nutes(food) and search for a few (this is a ibl line or hierloom variety) showing the best of all you would be looking for. As your time is moving along so are the plants (I hope you building relationships with them.)

IN the first 6 weeks you should notice what we are doing here. finding the moms..... not the best mom just females.
No what are you tryin to do???? Make the selection of what you look for in your rooms ;hight, width ,structure, smell , not flowers ...yet.
After this has been done you may now select for flowering time, nute requirements, water retention among your root structure.

I hope this helps

Thanks SE, that is much easier for me.

But I always figured that you should start all your potential mothers to be in the exact same Medium, and use the same nutes, etc, because that way you are isolating the genetic factor.

In other words, for example, lets say you have 2 seeds from the same seed stock, and one out performs the other, now if they are both treated identically, ie same light, same medium, same nutes, then you know that the only variant is genetic, so you know that most likely the better one is performing better because of genes.

If on the other hand you use different variables for each one, ie, different nutes, different medium, then for all you know it might be outperforming because of preferring the different medium etc.

Conversely when I am testing a new medium I like to use clones, that way I can have a tester and a control.

My control would be the medium I was presently using, and the tester would be the new medium. I would use identical clones for both and try to keep all other variants the same. That way I could isolate the medium I was testing, and if the clone in that medium outperformed the control, that would be a good indicator that it was a superior medium to the one I was presently using.

well read what i said please. 10 -20 per medium. thats 10-20 seeds.

regulations for diversity amongst king's only look for the most desireable women :)
Its the same you said as I before,
you just need more seed my friend.

And also as I said before using a ibl (Stable) variety.
you already know what to exspect .....right

so taking two ibl's ....already knowing what to exspect from both sides of genetics you have used. you will know what to look for.
the hidden stuff we miss so much.......

mind you man it hast to be a ibl. not a plant you have never known before.
build the relationship with; them know them.

I kind of understand the first part about fluctuation and adaptability. But I don't think we can see much of this in plants because it takes a long time for one to basically evolve as I beleive your stating.

Yes it can take time to learn a plants needs. Changing a stable line or trait in medium does not make sense. Do you mean Startung off in soil and then growing hydro? What does attitude have to do with appearance and smell?

Despite what you may think I'm not trying to be mean or anything but this post is hard to follow. Could you please try to elaborate on your ideas.

start a few in soil , coco, hydro, clay ......
all will alow a plant to go in a different direction geneticly....but you will not see traits change.
the line will stay the same as far as traits but there will be a dramatic change in offspring.remember to use a few dfferent nutes.

But I always figured that you should start all your potential mothers to be in the exact same Medium, and use the same nutes, etc, because that way you are isolating the genetic factor.

In other words, for example, lets say you have 2 seeds from the same seed stock, and one out performs the other, now if they are both treated identically, ie same light, same medium, same nutes, then you know that the only variant is genetic, so you know that most likely the better one is performing better because of genes.

If on the other hand you use different variables for each one, ie, different nutes, different medium, then for all you know it might be outperforming because of preferring the different medium etc.

Conversely when I am testing a new medium I like to use clones, that way I can have a tester and a control.

My control would be the medium I was presently using, and the tester would be the new medium. I would use identical clones for both and try to keep all other variants the same. That way I could isolate the medium I was testing, and if the clone in that medium outperformed the control, that would be a good indicator that it was a superior medium to the one I was presently using.

that is why i said hierloom or ibl.....

secondly is the factor of when a seed is started its going in its own direction geneticly.
without you or anything else. We may build dominance in breeding a line but it will show some divirsity some time no matter how good of a breeder you are.

Back