Counting seed

slabsofdank

2021 COE Winner
Being somewhat dyslexic I have a hard time counting seed. To me this looks like a couple of hundred but when I start trying to count them I get all messed up. I wish there was a program that could look at a picture and count the seed. How many do you see?

Resized_20210421_070554_2439.jpeg

Thanks shanti. That was my guestimate too. Maybe 5 lots of 50 instead of 500. The sealed breeder pack was supposed to be 500 but I just can't see that. Much less count it. But maybe it is. I have cups prepared to plant so I will get a final tally later today. Any more guesses?

I think closer to 400'ish.
Mark off a section of 50 and see how many sections of area have that many.

I've been there. except with cuttings. Imagine if you will, being really bad at taking cuttings. then you miraculously get 5 trays of 100(small rockwools) to root w/ 100% success. which variety/varieties did you plant?

These are grizzly hemp. ?
Grizzly is a potent and aromatic feminized hemp cultivar that reliably produces high-quality smokable hemp flowers. This Sativa-dominant strain is a hybrid of Super CBD and Nightingale.

These are grizzly hemp. ?
Grizzly is a potent and aromatic feminized hemp cultivar that reliably produces high-quality smokable hemp flowers. This Sativa-dominant strain is a hybrid of Super CBD and Nightingale.
I've heard speak of the grizzly! really cool!!!!!!!

I might have ya beat...
This is where that random sativa I had last year was planted.
Someone thought the beans weren't viable.....certainly look like they sprout fine ?!?
View attachment 50915

That's a nice sight. I wonder how many were dropped to get that many sprouts? o_O

I got all but 25 to sprout out of the 500 fems I cupped up. It's a little more orderly looking than nature but not as natural. My cup runneth over.

Yea I was a little surprised to see that site myself when I got back.
Amusing thing, it was under about 6 inches of snow when I first arrived...absolutely no harm to any of those sprouts thru 20f temps, ice, and snow.

I had about 95% of them come up. About 5 were deformed and died from the hot soil. A few trifoliates, and a couple doubles O(i thought i dropped a couple when planting). Watching the last 24 cups but not expecting many more.
Resized_20210429_095211_3508.jpeg

Resized_20210429_095149_1115.jpeg
Resized_20210429_095350_562.jpeg
Resized_20210429_095540_9677.jpeg
I'll count them first before I plant the next 500.

Back