Conspiracy Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO announces boosters are over?
" a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable."

WHO director says what? Kill children?

They are finally embracing the Great Barrington Declaration treatment strategies.

How are you feeling since your bout of COVID? Anything linger on since?
Thanks for asking. I'm sure I've got long Covid.

I've considered getting disability but I really would rather work. I'm exhausted every damn day and nap almost every damn day. I'll be eligible to grow weed for sale here legally in about a year and a half, but with the low prices, I will have to at least triple output so that would mean lots of plants. I'll have to really bust my ass to make it work. I have the goods, skills, and knowledge but maybe not the energy. Hiring someone will be a possibility though, now that I'm not living with a secret identity/agenda.

@PlantManBee , I'm really sorry to hear that brother. Maybe think outside the box with your cannabis experience, in order to get ahead somehow :unsure:? Like making hash or something? Keep us posted :(

Last edited:
I think this paper is quite accurate.

And here's some wild s*t!

Harvard’s Charles M. Lieber holds the U.S. Patent for using 5G radiation to vibrate corona virus particles from preset nanotubule containers.

Nanotechnology Weaponized to Deliver Viruses- https://stateofthenation.co/?p=60567

You will own nothing and you will be happy.
But how?
By brain stimulation.

Connect these 2
And here's some wild s*t!

Harvard’s Charles M. Lieber holds the U.S. Patent for using 5G radiation to vibrate
Oh well three: Research “Solfieggo frequencies”

The natural order is designed on patterns resonating from frequencies known to ancient man. It got corrupted by evil men and imitated on backwards principles to catch the human mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back