Conspiracy Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
My conspiracy theory is that there are too many humans.

We have encroached too far into nature

We are now paying the price for not listening to the science on climate change.

The economy has become an insatiable beast, apparently more important than biodiversity and a healthy planet.

Humans are hard-wired to be thoughtless when it comes to issues bigger than their daily lives.

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s because we ignore science but because science gets redefined by politicians. Also a lot of scientists lobby with big corporations and they are not countered critical enough by the media.

It is all deliberate. They needed a lot of people to boom the economy after world war 2 so there are a lot of people. Now they need less people after automatitation through AI and IoT so the policy is deadly as hell.
That Amish video presents it good, how common sense beats politics. Politicians want and need a crisis so they will have a policy that will keep the crisis going.

I think you are choosing to focus on a good luck story that could have gone horribly wrong.
That's my only point.
Whether you agree with the jab or not is up to you.
It seems perverse to me that people of religion who purport to be Christians could be so glib and selfish.
Ignoring the advice of public health officials is selfish behavior and puts others at risk that are attempting to do the right thing.
I know I sound all mealy-mouthed, uptight protestant here but standing up for your freedoms if they are impinging or affecting somebody else's freedoms would seem to be counterproductive. Especially if they are in a vast majority. Currently nearly 80% of the population here and 90% of those eligible have had both doses.
The evidence suggests that people who are vaccinated are not showing up at hospitals in need of emergency care.
Herd immunity is what we are all trying to achieve. Doing it with a vaccination makes it safer for those of us that are at risk.
No I am not choosing focus. But it’s ok.
It is not about being selfish but applying freedom and common sense. People in need or fear should be free to vaccinate, but not everyone needs a vaccine to get herd immunity. We didn’t need to put everything into lockdown because all them people infected with corona got immunity too. Once they are cured they should not be in lockdown anymore. I don’t listen to my government anymore since corona. They lied.
There should be only one rule: symptoms? Stay home. That’s it.
Follow the science:

The new analysis relies on the database of Maccabi Healthcare Services, which enrolls about 2.5 million Israelis. The study, led by Tal Patalon and Sivan Gazit at KSM, the system’s research and innovation arm, found in two analyses that never-infected people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July, and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus. In one analysis, comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization eight times higher.
https://www.science.org/content/art...er-immunity-vaccine-vaccination-remains-vital

Also read this in relationship with vaccines: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antigenic_shift can you connect the dots, do you see my point? Science hasn’t changed, policy has.

Vaccines remain vital and specially for patients at higher risk, but not everyone is at risk. Vaccines will lose effect and we will have new waves over and over again. Viruses don’t listen to human laws and fake-safety-regulations. You are exposed to hundreds of millions viruses, spores, bacteria each day. I would not disrupt that too much while I am still fit and healthy, but you are free to do so.

Last edited:
They conspire against humanity and been doing so ever since the dawn of homo sapiens. From Nephilim to this transhuman. Same agenda over and over again. But our ancestors were goons and we are smart for believing we evolved from fish?
Now we get a QR code, digital ID and get blackmailed with vaccines for freedom. It is not people holding on to who they are by nature threathening my freedom. ;)

The Amish have my vote. They approached this insanity with common sense. They did it without compromising their integrity, their family or spiritual values. Freedom of choice. What happened to that BTW? They did not succumb to fear, and refused the mark of the beast. They are right not to trust the money changers, those who could really give a rats ass about them, you or me.
Herd immunity is what kept the species alive since the beginning of time. Our bodies are a living miracle. They are sacred. I think the other point to make is that there is a difference between tested and approved vaccines and this experimental, "emergency use" gene therapy which is now causing thousands of breakthroughs, thousands of serious and often permanent side effects and many thousands of deaths, all in less than a year! Crimes against humanity is how I see it.
Get up, Stand up!

🤙mu

No dice, with or without vaccines: people will keep falling ill from coronavirusses.
The Amish didn’t need a solution. They just went on went their lives and isolated the sick till cured (or burried).

Yes, obviously. How does this translate into something useful for the rest of humanity if the next health scare is deadlier again?

No need for translations. The Amish applied science as we know it and achieved herd immunity without vaccines. I already shared a peer reviewed article where natural immunity is more effective against Delta then 2 doses of Pfizer.
The Amish made their choice and picked natural immunity. It is no gamble or dice, they know how to read too.
With or without vaccines, covid is here to stay, it is on drift and that drift causes mutations which leads to an antigenic shift. A man selling you solutions and scares you with numbers out of porpotion is most likely lobbying. Vaccines are boosting the economy more then it prevents corona from spreading. Vaccines are good against symptoms, but it won’t stop corona from creating new waves.

Prophetic ...

That's a bit of a stretch friend. From what I know of the Amish there was never a choice to be made.
I guess collectively rejecting all other points of view out of hand is a choice.
There was choice. They chose to drink the cup and knew they could get sick, they chose not to lock themselves up and keep their commandments.

Don’t you realize... the virus is us? It is safe to say the governmental experts lied on purpose to make us more vulnerable to sickness to sell more vaccines. People cured from covid19 seem to be better protected then those having locked themselves up, remained unsick and only vaccinated. We should’ve protected the vulnerable but not the healthy ones. Each cured individual was and is equal to a vaccinated individual. The immunesystem remembers covid19 up to 8 months after infection. Vaccination requires a third shot within the first year, ding dong.

1635142194125.jpeg

Last edited:
No time for shiny armors... it is a spiritual warfare for the body, mind and soul.
We don’t need religion, we need doctrine establishing us in absolute truth so no man can be deceived again.

I censor myself 90% of the times as I am a fundamental Bible believer trying to prevent mockery etc. But there is stuff out there that will blow your mind. It is an open and direct communication with forces invisible to the naked eye. The eyes won’t notice if the mind is blind. “Everytime I look around, it’s in my face.”

I censor myself 90% of the times as I am a fundamental Bible believer trying to prevent mockery etc. But there is stuff out there that will blow your mind. It is an open and direct communication with forces invisible to the naked eye. The eyes won’t notice if the mind is blind. “Everytime I look around, it’s in my face.”

The video seems interesting, although I don't have an hour to watch the whole thing, just bits and pieces. Was there something in particular about it?

The video seems interesting, although I don't have an hour to watch the whole thing, just bits and pieces. Was there something in particular about it?
It’s a full on occult opening based on Revelations. Once they go outside it gets interesting, it ends with the birth of the antichrist. It is the Gotthard tunnel near CERN. Both share agendas we know little about.

It’s a full on occult opening based on Revelations. Once they go outside it gets interesting, it ends with the birth of the antichrist. It is the Gotthard tunnel near CERN. Both share agendas we know little about.
I see what you mean now... My guess is it's some sort of pagan creation story, definitely interesting. Personally, I love all religions and faiths, including the pagan ones. The way I see it, they are ways to try to comprehend the unknowable, and give it a face, to make it easier to contemplate. As far as christianity is concerned, paganism was one step towards what it is today, as was Judaism till Jesus the christ came to "fulfil" it, just as he is supposed to return someday and bring christianity to another level when he feels humanity is ready for even more amendments to christian law.

I hope that isn't insulting to you, it isn't meant to be at all. I just see that as pagan as opposed to satanism.

Be the example you want to see in the world :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back