Conspiracy Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
The American bible belt is making its education so stupid that everyone becomes a creationist conspiracy theorist Q bot.
The type that deny evolutionary biology and go to the Dr for demon sperm prayer.

Alright, I'll play ")
This is mine and it's a little out there but bear with me.
The entire world population is scared as hell about covid right now.
The governments world wide have been dying to keep a firmer grasp on the people.
Whats the chances that the vaccine when it comes will have a "chip" in it like governments have been wanting to get into people for decades ?
Downright spooky to think of people being forced (kind of) to get "chipped".
Heard it here first and I'm almost willing to wager on it.
You aren't the first really unless you mean your post. Apparently that is why some won't get the shot in the US. Its still pretty far fetched imho and honestly not very realistic since those same people have been worried about chips for some time now. Hope you don't take this to personally or anything.

hello mr nice crew :)

here is my believe which is considered conspiracyst i think : there were several conected and linked civilizations with advanced technologies of cutting stones, carving stones, casting stones, several techniques involved and more unknown technologies, before the sumerian civilization, in egypt, middle east, india, cambodia, china, north america, mexico, guatemala, peru, bolivia and more countries. these people were sea fairing people and shared many believes, they visited each other well before colombus or the vikings. mythologies from greek, egypt, sumerian, indian, peruvian, bolivian, olmec, maya are closely linked.
archeological sites like many in egypt, middle east, india, cambodia, peru, bolivia are not well dated, they are far older than we think. all the History with a great H is mostly wrong. Vedic people are maybe the origin of many things.
its a very short summary and sorry for my bad english.

a little video and a picture

View attachment 46877
Hail Georgio. Lol. And his hairdo of course.

I am right behind you, didn't want to start with this myself hahaha. Every year we have mutations of the common cold as many of us become slightly more immune to it, so the virus adapts (as viruses do) and I think this Covid-19 is bio-terrorism targeting people in certain populations within an age group or with certain health problems. I'll take it a notch further and add that I believe this is also for population control. If you have a read at ID2020.org - in which the goal was to be able to give all the globe's population the chance to have chips inside our bodies for different "useful" purposes - you'll see that people like the NATO members, Bill Gates, and some more, are funding this project and it so happens that Bill Gates was a participant of the Economic Forum in Davos this year, where he talked about a new financial structure. He has repeatedly stood behind his opinion on needing to diminish the population.
So I think that Covid is a targeted scheme to get people chipped, (the EU was discussing implementing vaccine passports for travelling) with so much fear surrounding it and the medical reports being rigged in my unprofessional opinion.

In Serbia a family that allows a member's death to be classified as a covid death gets 700€ (nearly double the amount of a month's paycheck), the doctor gets a couple of thousad € and the hospital will get around 10k or around that number. This is not just a fund relief, this is money to officially manipulate data to heighten the number Covid deaths to then show on news outlets and further scare people into getting vaccinated when eventually there is one.
I don't think the non traveling population will agree to any type passport and americans are generally against this as well. It will go over like a lead brick.

Ok not a theory however something to think about. ..
The covid vaccine does not offer immunity
It doesn't mean you won't get it.
It doesn't mean you can't spread it .
Soooo my question is what use is it to take the experimental booster shot. Vaccines should give immunity if I remember

Ok not a theory however something to think about. ..
The covid vaccine does not offer immunity
It doesn't mean you won't get it.
It doesn't mean you can't spread it .
Soooo my question is what use is it to take the experimental booster shot. Vaccines should give immunity if I remember
Look at these vaccines through the eyes of politicians having stocks on the market. The only benefit outweighing the risks.
No covid vaccine for us.

I disagree on your vacine thoughts here. There are no 100% guarantees in hardly anything but the 95% rate or whatever is about not getting really sick and or dying. You'd have alot less chance of spreading it but they are now getting the data on that since it's only a year old vaccine at most as it is. You can obviously feel how you feel but it was a relief to finally get my first shot since I could easily have clotting issues if I got covid. My partner works in an emergency room (had his shots since January) and we just toughed it out all last year. Honestly we are in a bad place right now in Michigan.

It's no secret cannabis has been used as a medicine,
and that it was used against soldiers in Vietnam by entities as high as military.
Would it be a stretch of imagination to assume some unscrupulous businessmen
have commercialized it? Or that some smaller networks have been weaponizing it,
using breeding techniques and technology to the detriment of the consumer?
For example, there's rumors out there that the lemon strains make you crave more,
and kush makes you want to isolate and self gratify lol..
Imagine if Pablo Escobar and Jack Herer had a baby, would cocajuana be a suitable name?

For example, there's rumors out there that the lemon strains make you crave more

I believe it. My conspiracy is restaurants don't like stoners.

Every damn year when it comes time for endless shrimp, the plates of refills just come slower and slower.

Being discriminated against because i smell like the chron i believe (which my wife says all smells like catpiss since growing mns fwiw😁). They want me the fck outta there asap as no profit to be had.

...Honestly we are in a bad place right now in Michigan...

Sorry to hear. I lived in MI back in the late 60's and the concerts were the GOAT. Home of Aretha, Stevie Wonder, Nugent, Seger, Madonna, etc. Yeah and what's up with that dominatrix governor of yours?

🤙Mu

I disagree on your vacine thoughts here. There are no 100% guarantees in hardly anything but the 95% rate or whatever is about not getting really sick and or dying. You'd have alot less chance of spreading it but they are now getting the data on that since it's only a year old vaccine at most as it is. You can obviously feel how you feel but it was a relief to finally get my first shot since I could easily have clotting issues if I got covid. My partner works in an emergency room (had his shots since January) and we just toughed it out all last year. Honestly we are in a bad place right now in Michigan.
It’s ok to disagree. I have decided for myself not to get vaccinated.

Hi Sara Blakey!
My favorite conspiracy theory is that USA astronauts go to the moon.🤣 I think they could go to the moon, but its impossible to come back from the moon with that technology. They win the cold war by cheating? So much to win and patrioits astronauts just sended to the space and then "high quality movie ON made by USA" after couple of year of photo and videography and I could also do that kind of movie. Also if you remember there was no 4k at that time and you could see the pixel on a tv screen. So much to win and my opinion with kind of easy way and no one of USA astronauts will get killed. Have a nice summer!

The only thing the vax gave me is horrible tendinitis and headaches. Trump unleashed a military grade, if not sponsored, psychological operation where seemingly intelligent people get sucked into a rabbit hole and throw common sense to the wind. The true conspiracy is how do masses of people allow a tiny percent of the population control ALL of the worlds wealth?

I have a question, people talking about being chipped and such. Bio-metric passports, been around for awhile now. I've seen some people get a retna scan and then wonder how this information already on the system got to be there.

Another one, remember when google earth used to be live. We used to walk down the street being able to see ourselves live and the houses around us. Only problem was the angle of the picture. As well as usual satellite and security camera angles there was most about midd way of your front door as if there were secret cameras on the lamposts and the houses right opposite about your chest/abdomen level. Very strange. Its no wonder they stopped the public using the live facilities not long after.

the ai is built on the data you feed it. Be careful of what you ask for, you might just get it..
adding a like to your player profile might land you with being fed some unsavory suggestion,
turned on its head should you score low on the programmer's happy list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back