CM Trees

DSCF4851.JPG

DSCF4844.JPG

Heath

Trees!!!!!!!!

Hello Heath Robinson,

Excellent plants,well trees in your case:)Small Q, Do you use an axe or chainsaw when you Harvest?haha,looking stunning,hope all goes well,peace

hi Heath

3lb :eek: nice;) how much time left till you get the saw out? Im starting week 8 on my mass and it looks like its going to be 10 weeks till they come down. Im keeping my eye out for mold 1st sign and they are coming down.

thanks for the update look forward to seeing the next one
cheers
Nut

argh yes, Ive spotted heaths photos the 1st day i become a member, "sweet"

And must be a hydro set up im thinking, I remember the biggist yeild i got off one plant in a drip feed unit produced just on 14 oz's under a 400 watt light about 3 years ago, a big bushy yumbolt plant it was.

Last edited:
Ive come in again to stare in awe and be humbled by your plants once again m8.
truly awsome growing ,
good on you m8

Ronin, redeye, nut, BAMBI and elmo thanks for calling in, the plants were harvested at week 10 and yielded 36.6 Oz off the left plant and 43.8 Oz from the right plant, for a total of 4.65 Lb.

Day_56.JPG

Day_63_6_.JPG

Day_63.JPG

Day_66_.JPG

PewWee Heath I can smell them suckers through my laptop lol. great job as always i just hope ya dont get emergency call from the non smokin inlaws 1 day while your in the middle of a harvest i bet ya have to wash your clothes 3 times before ya wear em again lol.

It a harvest festival around at Heath's :D over 2kg good going;) I remember the days when i used to get 3kg crops lots of trimming:mad: (not my favorite activity) by the looks of it you are half way there only need to tidy it up a bit and pick the bud. i used to spend 16 hour shifts going through 3kg of bud and it would still take 2-3 days! its all worth it in the end though.

Thanks for sharing Heath its been jaw dropping watching this grow I hope to see more tree grows when you get it up and running again.

p.s
obviously its dry and picket already LOL

cheers
Nut

Last edited:
Holy shit i mean cm lol
excellent growing m8 and what a yield (scrapes chin up off the floor with a shovel )
ive goto give vertical ago soon
truly inspiring stuff
good on you heath m8

Hey Heath

Gread job man!

Love those massive CM ladies , you sure got excellent results with them , you got the green thumb man!
Keep it up

l33t

Back