CM first time grow

bonjour,j aurais une question au sujet de votre ph. je lis beaucoup de livre est tous sont ok pour dires:

-"ph" pour hydroponie ou aeros: compris entre 5,8 et 6
-"ph" pour terre :compris entre 6,5 et 7,5

alors que dans mon livre "j attends une recolte" de "jean pierre Galland Phix"; il nous affirme que le "ph" prefere du chanvre est de 6,5.
de plus je remarque que sur vos photos,vos plantes se portent tres bien,je comence une session de CM et pourriez vous m indiquer votre ph pour la vegetation et votre floraison?

What do you mean by strong? If you mean can it take a lot of abuse and recover, like ph change and nutrient change, etc. Then yes it is very strong. The female in my grow almost died because of me not doing anything right but has grown beautifully. The male had no stress at all but reacted more dramatically than the female. it also grew much faster and taller. Its leaves curled due to high humidity but the female didn't. Or do you mean are the branches strong, or if the high is strong?

I don't speak french, sorry to the guy above.

bonjour,j aurais une question au sujet de votre ph. je lis beaucoup de livre est tous sont ok pour dires:

-"ph" pour hydroponie ou aeros: compris entre 5,8 et 6
-"ph" pour terre :compris entre 6,5 et 7,5

alors que dans mon livre "j attends une recolte" de "jean pierre Galland Phix"; il nous affirme que le "ph" prefere du chanvre est de 6,5.
de plus je remarque que sur vos photos,vos plantes se portent tres bien,je comence une session de CM et pourriez vous m indiquer votre ph pour la vegetation et votre floraison?

Je ne parle pas français, mais j'ai traduit votre message. Mon pH pour le CM est habituellement entre 5.8-6.1. Ce semble être le meilleur. Quand il est allé jusqu'à 7.8 en raison de mon erreur, les nouvelles feuilles ont tourné le jaune. Il semble que ils peuvent arrêter la croissance pour un jour ou deux si vous rendez trop énergique d'un changement de l'eau pH. Je ne sais rien au sujet du sol, cependant.

Hope the translator works!

Je ne parle pas français, mais j'ai traduit votre message. Mon pH pour le CM est habituellement entre 5.8-6.1. Ce semble être le meilleur. Quand il est allé jusqu'à 7.8 en raison de mon erreur, les nouvelles feuilles ont tourné le jaune. Il semble que ils peuvent arrêter la croissance pour un jour ou deux si vous rendez trop énergique d'un changement de l'eau pH. Je ne sais rien au sujet du sol, cependant.

Hope the translator works!
Je parle français "Ne pas, MAIS J'Ai Traduit Votre message. Lun. pH versez le CM Entre habituellement CEST 05.08 à 06.01. Ce ASSEMBLAGE ET être de Le Meilleur. Allé Quand il EST JUSQU'A 7,8 en raison de Mon Erreur, les nouvelles feuilles Ont Tourné le jaune. Il ASSEMBLAGE ET ILS Québec Arrêter may La Croissance Pour Un jour OU SI Deux rendez vous Trop d'Énergique Changement des Nations Unies de l'eau pH. Je-ne-sais rien au SUJET du sol, cependant.

Espérons que les travaux des traducteurs!
NICESSITY,hello et thank you.your PH is 5,8 or 6.good luck,see you next times.

Wish I could grow hydro but I don't have patience or technical expertise. Tried a couple times with junk seeds and it was so stressful it zapped all the fun right out of it. Great job!

Put your light closer, 10 or 12 inches should be good. You are going to have one hell of a harvest by the way it is shaping up.

thanks, dawn!

you don't think that's too close? i don't want to burn them. that 400w is pretty hot when it's just that one plant under it :/

I really just hope nothing goes wrong and I end up not getting anything off her because of a mistake :/

side note: what is up with all these strains being created from Critical Mass? Ripping it off? Critical Widow, Critical+, etc.? Watering it down and keeping the name to fool people into thinking it's still Critical Mass and has the same genetics just because it was crossed with it? I guarantee that these breeders trying to take Shanti's genetics that were perfected in CM will have crazy, unreliable crops... Kinda makes me mad: if you want critical mass, just grow the original critical mass... nothing else should be ripping off the name. Just my thoughts lol

Wish I could grow hydro but I don't have patience or technical expertise. Tried a couple times with junk seeds and it was so stressful it zapped all the fun right out of it. Great job!

The best way to do it would be to have someone show you how to do it, instead of fumbling around and trying to get it right by reading what to do online. I was so stressed with it I was about to throw everything away and give up, but once you get the swing, it's easy peasy. the thing that matters the most in hydro is pH. Since it's an instant adjustment for the plants, unlike in soil, you gotta do it right, no room for messing it up.

so today I razor-bladed about 15 very large fan-leaves from the momma. i cut them because they were either directly covering a bud-site or overshadowing younger undergrowth. I don't know how she'll react as of right now, but she has a lotttt more leaves where those came from, hopefully she does okay!

So, I don't know if I'm just insane or what, but I could have sworn that yesterday afternoon I measured her and the top of the central stem was 23" and this afternoon I measured and she was 26" tall??? Is that possible?

Not always a good idea to cut of the big fan leaves mate, may i suggest using either a paper clip to tuck em out the way or maybe tuck em under or behind a bud next time :)

Hope it dosen't effect the plant to much and she keeps growing at the rate she is :cool:

Peace
DZ

Not always a good idea to cut of the big fan leaves mate, may i suggest using either a paper clip to tuck em out the way or maybe tuck em under or behind a bud next time :)

Hope it dosen't effect the plant to much and she keeps growing at the rate she is :cool:

Peace
DZ

thanks mate, yea i saw some people say to cut them and tuck them or leave alone but i figure she has a ton more leaves left. i mainly cut the big ones off of the very bottom of the central stem and the huge ones at the very top of the central cause they're just blocking light and there's a lot of branches from the central so i thought it will still be able to get a lot of nutrients but be able to focus on the smaller branches.

i think my next grow will be with one feminized seed in the middle of the room, paint the walls all white and have a couple cfls in the corners of the room in the middle with the big 400w in the center so the next one will have a ton of light all to itself and have a hell of a lot of room to branch and bud horizontally as well as have a good canopy. i'll upload a pic of it right now, with the largest fan leaves removed... one sec

here are shots from today after i tripped the 15 large fan-leaves, mostly from the central stem that were blocking light for younger growth, i think i left it plenty of other leaves, haha

measurement
P1_-_Day_51_from_Seed_measurement_.jpg

central top
P1_-_Day_51_from_Seed_central_top_.jpg

full shot
P1_-_Day_51_from_Seed_after_trimming_.jpg

shot of under the canopy
P1_-_Day_51_from_Seed_after_trimming2_.jpg

comments?

Whoa man that's wide bush u have there!!!:eek:
She looks healthy all right,may i suggest you to take few clones from the lower,light deprived or not really big branches,so u can have female already old and ready to flower anytime you chose,and you will still have same plant as it's mum? Cloning really saves time over seeds,and you know what you have...at least give it a try,your CM mother will not suffer in yield as those lower ones are further away from light,and will give her energy to produce better on upper part of the plant... just my 2 cents worth,opinion.
Good luck bud!
THH

P.S. i know i am not first to tell you to take clones,but i think you would be better to take,because if you find that your CM is so good or whatever,you will lose her after she is done,and it will be like "you know i HAD such a big yield,or SHE TASTED sooo good,but now she is GONE"type of thing...again do what you want,i just gave you my opinion...

Quote:So, I don't know if I'm just insane or what, but I could have sworn that yesterday afternoon I measured her and the top of the central stem was 23" and this afternoon I measured and she was 26" tall??? Is that possible?

Well yeah man,she is stretching...

bonjour, oui c possible pour l etirement.
-je voudrais que l on revienne sur les feuilles,quelle genent les branche du milieu est fausse,tu ne gagneras rien en recolte au contraire.
ne jamais enlever les feuille une fois en floraison.il ce dit que eventueelment tu peus couper les partie jaunes ou marron et enlever si plus de 50% d abimer.
-POURQUOI:tu bloque la production de chlorophylle et de sucre,retard de croissance.
-le moin stressant pour la plante c est de couper les petites branches du bas ne recevant pas la lumierre(appeler aussi gourmande).mais a tenir comptes que cela incite la plante a grandir en hauteur).
en esperant t avoir aider.

bonjour, oui c possible pour l etirement.
-je voudrais que l on revienne sur les feuilles,quelle genent les branche du milieu est fausse,tu ne gagneras rien en recolte au contraire.
ne jamais enlever les feuille une fois en floraison.il ce dit que eventueelment tu peus couper les partie jaunes ou marron et enlever si plus de 50% d abimer.
-POURQUOI:tu bloque la production de chlorophylle et de sucre,retard de croissance.
-le moin stressant pour la plante c est de couper les petites branches du bas ne recevant pas la lumierre(appeler aussi gourmande).mais a tenir comptes que cela incite la plante a grandir en hauteur).
en esperant t avoir aider.

Je n'ai pas compris beaucoup de ce que vous avez dit, mais je pense que vous disiez qu'il n'est pas bon de couper les feuilles haha. Merci !

update: she is growing great, still. the buds have grown a ton of more hairs!

just for all of the clone, advocates, there was a very tiny new growth about a centimeter above the hydroton, so I cut her off, angled the end, dipped in rooting hormone, put in rockwool, and i put a 26w cfl in a cooler with her to keep her moist. it's been 2 or 3 days since i did that just as an experiment, the new growth center has started to grow a little! there are two good sized small leaves and there are two little tiny ones that are yellowing, i guess from the clone using the nutrients in the leaves.

we will see how that goes! but the momma is taking up my whole closet---the entire space where she and the male were taking up.

Holy cow! shes grown quite a bit hasn't she?

Looking great there Nice. Love how she just took over the space left by the male - typical female.

gl with the little clone :)

hello,yes it's that.your plants,she's can not normaly eating(food,nutriment)
-sorry for my enghis,see you

Back