CM first time grow

bonjour,je venais au nouvelle.comment vont vos enfants? j attends de voir vos prochaines photos,une bonne continuation.

bonjour,je venais au nouvelle.comment vont vos enfants? j attends de voir vos prochaines photos,une bonne continuation.

Do you mean, "When will I update the pictures?"

I will update tomorrow! :)

I accidentally burned about 5 leaves near the top when I was changing nutrients. I ran them into the HPS on accident. I trimmed the burnt leaves, and all seems well! Will update picture, tomorrow!

Thanks to everyone following my grow-log and for everyone's help!

Here they are! Like I said, I burnt a couple leaves by hitting the light with them, haha. I cut the burnt leaves off, mostly. But anyways, here the pictures are!

Plant 1 (Day 56 from Seed)
P1_-_Day_56_from_Seed.jpg

Plant 1 (Day 56 from Seed) Central Bud-Top
P1_-_Day_56_from_Seed_central_bud_.jpg

Merci!
Allez-vous élever le cm ?

salut,oui j ai lancer 6 graines de cm. 100% de germination.je suis dans une tente de 120X120X200.sous 600w hps pour la floraison et une tente de 120X120X200,sous 250 mh pour la croissance. je ne fais pas de suivi sur le forum car j ai pas possibilite pour faire des photos,donc ayant des problemes de traduction je pense que se ne seras pas interressant pour les membres de mns.
bonne culture.

hey nice. show us them cuts, if it pleases u.. only comment is reflective material.. u need some.. white paper will do.. just hang if up there.. hell, even foil is better than none.. use dull side. white paper is my suggestion. or paint some newspaper flat white.

most of all, if u listen to any suggestion here, get a hygrometer!! with the CM, shanti himself warns about high humidity...

Thanks guys! Ill take a pic of the clone tomorrow, got a bunch of new growth but no roots yet!
I'm getting a hygrometer tomorrow mates!
I plan on keeping a dehumidifier in the room a little later.

Hi Nice!

How's the girl doing?

Here's some pix of what I've got cooking at the moment.

CM mother:
gr%F8nn-albums-cm-perpetual-picture5591-hpim2471.jpg

Next generation:
gr%F8nn-albums-cm-perpetual-picture5594-hpim2472.jpg

Room 1/3 full:
gr%F8nn-albums-cm-perpetual-picture5592-hpim2477.jpg

Close-up:
gr%F8nn-albums-cm-perpetual-picture5593-hpim2487.jpg

Looking forward to your next update :)

bonjour,pourriez vous me donner votre "PH" et votre"EC"(Electrical conductance)?, la "critical mass" est gourmande en nutriment? merci,bonne culture

Last edited:
bonjour,pourriez vous me donner votre "PH" et votre"EC"(Electrical conductance)?, la "critical mass" est gourmande en nutriment? merci,bonne culture

Mon pH est à 5,8, mais je n'utilise pas une Page par minute-mesure. Je change l'eau en 7-8 jours. Les usines n'aiment pas la concentration dans l'eau pour être très haute. J'utilise les instructions du côté de la bouteille de mesurer des quantités de bouteille.

Puisque je suis maintenant dans la "floraison"-étape, j'utilise la pleine quantité recommandée sur la bouteille.

S'il n'obtient pas assez de nourriture, le cm commencera à tourner jaune aux sites de la nouvelle croissance. S'il obtient trop de nourriture, il commencera à noircir sur les extrémités des feuilles.

Est-ce que j'ai répondu à votre question ? Veuillez répondre avec la grammaire correcte parce que je colle vos mots dans un traducteur, et cela ne fonctionne pas sans épellation et ponctuation parfaites.

Hi Nice!

How's the girl doing?

Here's some pix of what I've got cooking at the moment.

CM mother:
gr%F8nn-albums-cm-perpetual-picture5591-hpim2471.jpg

Next generation:
gr%F8nn-albums-cm-perpetual-picture5594-hpim2472.jpg

Room 1/3 full:
gr%F8nn-albums-cm-perpetual-picture5592-hpim2477.jpg

Close-up:
gr%F8nn-albums-cm-perpetual-picture5593-hpim2487.jpg

Looking forward to your next update :)

Woah, man. You have a very nice setup... not ghetto-gangsta'-hustla'-setup like mine, in the closet of a poor man's closet in Detroit, out of work and bankrupt.... (just kidding about everything after "...in the closet" haha)

Your mother looks perfect, mate! Congratulations on the pheno: it looks exactly like mine did!

If I were you, I'd give each plant a solid 60cm on each side of it to grow horizontally, if you have a large space! Mine is about 120cm wide and growing more wide! She is over 90cm tall, but she has slowed growing vertically because she is getting a little close to the light, and I think she didn't wanna get burned! haha

Clone is still doing good, sorry no pics of her yet, but the large leaves that were on the cutting in the beginning at almost totally yellow, and I have 2 or 3 sets of new leaves in the top, but still no roots yet :( Is that normal for it to take that long for them to form?

I am about to post update photos! One minute, guys!

Update: 62 days from Seed ---- 22 days of flowering

She is doing awesome! She is drinking at least 7gal of water per week! She almost drank it all before I noticed!

Anyways, the leaves around the buds are crystallizing HEAVILY (looks like candy). You can't tell from the crappy pics with my 2.0 megapixel camera, but there are dozens of buds the size of quarters all around the whole plant! She is budding so rapidly---noticed a huge increase in growth of buds about 2 days ago! Hope she keeps going at this rate for the next 28 days of flowering! I, honestly, feel like I may be able to get up to 400g from this one momma. If buds start to weigh limbs down, I will tie them to the central stem!

Day 62 from Seed - Shot of the Whole Plant from outside the closet

P1_-_Day_62_from_Seed_Whole_Plant_.jpg

Just a shot of a random few centimeters of part of the left canopy. The whole plant is covered in these beautiful, cottony buds! The leaves are crystallizing, also! Tons of white crystals all around the buds: once I get a better camera, you will all be able to see the beauty I see... my current camera is old and has 2.0 megapixel hahahahaha

P1_-_Day_62_from_Seed_Left_Canopy_Bud_jpg.jpg

Shot of under the central bud... again, you cant tell in this crappy quality pic, but there are buds all over the central stem!

P1_-_Day_62_from_Seed_Central_Bud_.jpg

Any comments/questions!?!?

Thanks for keeping up with me guys!

P.S. I promise to get a pic of the clone, tomorrow!

salut,oui je vous comprend, un grand merci for your help.tres belle plante,et c normale quelle est lente pour la croissance mais rapide pour la floraison,donc pas de soucis.

Last edited:
Wow Nice! She is a MONSTER IN THE CLOSET,ahahahahaha!!!
Just one question ,are you sure she will be ready in just 50 days of flowering?
I think she will need for sure at least a month from these pictures you showed here imho.and i notice burnt tips on leaves.Otherwise looks yummy ;).

lol hehehe nice - u got a monsta in your closet - better sleep with the lights on.

Woah, man. You have a very nice setup... not ghetto-gangsta'-hustla'-setup like mine, in the closet of a poor man's closet in Detroit, out of work and bankrupt.... (just kidding about everything after "...in the closet" haha)

tnx for the kind words. Have had many different kind of rooms, this must be my 10th+ set-up, so i'm evolving.
Gonna try to see if i can find pix of my first grow. 20 african sativas under one 500watt halogen lamp, and i didn't know anything about photoperiod induced flowering. Safe to say it was a right mess, but then i discovered overgrow and my life took a turn for the better.

I'm growing sog style, 25 plants in a 3x3 ebb&flow, gonna lollypop em and hopefully harvest 25 single cola plants. But i'm still in the stage of building my room where theoretical plans are meeting harsh reality. Still a fair bit of tuning to do before i have this room running on rails, so time will tell ;)

Update: 62 days from Seed ---- 22 days of flowering

She is doing awesome! She is drinking at least 7gal of water per week! She almost drank it all before I noticed!

Anyways, the leaves around the buds are crystallizing HEAVILY (looks like candy). You can't tell from the crappy pics with my 2.0 megapixel camera, but there are dozens of buds the size of quarters all around the whole plant! She is budding so rapidly---noticed a huge increase in growth of buds about 2 days ago! Hope she keeps going at this rate for the next 28 days of flowering! I, honestly, feel like I may be able to get up to 400g from this one momma. If buds start to weigh limbs down, I will tie them to the central stem!

Any comments/questions!?!?

Thanks for keeping up with me guys!

P.S. I promise to get a pic of the clone, tomorrow!

She's looking very good, but i have to agree with toohothydro - not sure she will be done in 28days, but time will tell.

Couple of comments/suggestions:
Be diligent with your nute solution, looks like she has some tip-burn from overfert, prolly result of her drinking more water than nutes leading to ec creeping upward.
Get a cheap hygrometer - measuring humidity is almost as important as measuring temps.
Putting up some reflective material on the walls will increase your yields. As jojo said even taping up white sheets of paper will work.
Let the plant tell you when she's done - not a number on a description.

Other than that keep up the good work - you're entering a stage of growing now when u are the most likely to see some deficiencies and issues as she's working hard at producing flowers. This is quite normal, try not to freak out and start adding stuff to your res to fix - what you've been running so far seems to be working well.

here's a terrible shot of the clone. all those green leaves are new growth since about a week and half ago. the white residue around the tray is the dried rooting hormone. the old leaves that were on the cutting already are yellowed out from the little girl trying to get nutrients. i'll give her some mild solution when i see that she has got a root sticking out, not yet tho!

Clone1.jpg

congratz on your first clone. looks like she'll pull through.

Patience is the name of the game when it comes to cloning, and ime the less you do to them the greater success you'll have.

I used to have a hard time cloning, but I was checking on them every 5minutes, spraying the rockwool with water, misting the inside of humidity dome, opening rockwool cubes to check for roots, adjusting temperatures, blowing into the humidity dome to provide fresh co2 etc etc.

Or in other words generally doing the opposite of what I do now which is set em and forget em.

In the beginning I prolly had 1 in 10 success doing all that uneccessary shit. Now that I set em and check on them 10 days later I generally have 9 in 10 success rate.

Btw - my little plants are growing like crazy now - 2 inches of growth in 24hrs. Love it when they're happy :D

Back