Clones vs Cuttings

Thank you. I’m a bit worried I place too little, or too much and overcrowd it.
No need for cashcrop. BUT I would like to try and maximize my yield to grow less per year and save up on electricity. Growing isn’t as expensive as flowering.
I’ll be placing NHM clones with them SSH clones and see how it goes. Time to feed some this time. Hydro a and b and pk 13/14. One female flowering SSH seedplant is in 50L upgraded soil and 100% bio though.

Can I drill a small hole in the stem of a male SSH and place NHM cuttings in it? And if yes, is there any caution I should take? Insane project, yes. A real spacesaver it must be .

20220603_172903.jpg
Fingers crossed now.
Female NHM on male SSH

Drilling is over kill lol don't do it. I took a cutting from the SSH and left a piece of branch on the stem. I cleaved it and sticked a NHM cutting in it, taped it shut, placed it in high humidity.
Would be awesome if it works. :D

BUT wether this works or not. Both males will pollinate that NHM and pollem will be frozen vacuüm. After that New Skunk I will be looking for the most foxtailing Neville Haze. Could I be more excited?

Last edited:
Can I drill a small hole in the stem of a male SSH and place NHM cuttings in it? And if yes, is there any caution I should take? Insane project, yes. A real spacesaver it must be .
You can graft a variety of strains into one. Comes in handy when you are legally limited on the number of plants, but want more strains

I don’t think the cuttings will surive. Gonna drill a darn hole anyway on a bigger branch, and just do it the way seems best to me. Tomorrow...

Taping it all together was a recipe for disaster.

17d2fdf90c7ef70c92cf2f9ba9a33e07--most-powerful-the-brain.jpg

Narf

Last edited:
I don’t think the cuttings will surive. Gonna drill a darn hole anyway on a bigger branch, and just do it the way seems best to me. Tomorrow...

Narf
Use thread tape or plumbers tape. Or if you can go to a horticultural shop and get the proper gear for it. They will wilt for a while. Good luck.

Was browsing YT for air layering vids and this vid showed up. Might be of help if your current technique doesn't pan out.

I recommend changing the playback speed to 1.25

Narf

the french version hahah i love this cartoon

aff98606d4b871b2e47e03890fc77024.jpg

I find the names of the characters funnier in French than in English for once

Was browsing YT for air layering vids and this vid showed up. Might be of help if your current technique doesn't pan out.

I recommend changing the playback speed to 1.25
Thank you. Think I pulled it off this time. While the cuttings of yesterday lost vigor fast, this one is still tightly pointing up. The most important thing is that the juice can transport from one branch to the other, the connection must be right. I’ve hit the sweet spot. Second cutting is now attachted on the other side.
Quite confident it’s a succes now, Insane vigor on both strains, this will be a wonderful match.

Back