CBD Tester FUMEKE

fumeke

Merry Xmas to you!! I have just harvested my first plant CBD tester. I will give details of the growing process. Please feel free to ask and share your toughts and opinions.

All the best

Fumeke :)

Some shots!!

Have fun, she is the shortest one of all the strains I am running so far...

Enjoy!!:)

Attachments

• IMG-20131222-00065.jpg
    IMG-20131222-00065.jpg
    604.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20131222-00068.jpg
    IMG-20131222-00068.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 37
Some more

55 flowering, Christmas day, chopped!!

Attachments

• IMG-20131222-00069.jpg
    IMG-20131222-00069.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG-20131225-00113.jpg
    IMG-20131225-00113.jpg
    439.6 KB · Views: 27
dryed and into glass jar!!

Happy 2014 everybody!!

I have just returned from vacations and find that the plant is already dryied, here is some bud shots. This one plant got accidentally pollinated by a Af/Hz male, I also got some real big seeds from the buds. Thank god there's just a few of them :)

Attachments

• IMG-20140109-00293.jpg
    IMG-20140109-00293.jpg
    804.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20140109-00307.jpg
    IMG-20140109-00307.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20140109-00295.jpg
    IMG-20140109-00295.jpg
    665.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20140109-00306.jpg
    IMG-20140109-00306.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 9
Of Course You can!!! Just come by to Mallorca and I´ll be glad to share some with you.:p

It's kind fruty/skunky real easy in your body, It is a very functional weed... Still need a long cure and I don´t have much to smoke...:( I am going to bring a sample to Energy Control to see the THC:CBD ratio and see if we have a keeper, I will be glad to share it with you guys if you come to the Island.

I leave an inspirating song:

The Clash Spanish Bombs - YouTube

Abrazos para todos:)+

Fumeke

High Fumeke, enjoy the fruits of your labour.
That s the best you can get.
But let it cure, that s so much better. Medical.

Hi Betterhaff,

Yeah, It´s CBD 1 Tester. I am revegging the plant so I can get some clons out of her. So far I have a tiny mother :) As soon as I see the resaults from the THC:CBD ratio/percent I will tell You guys!!

I will leave it in the jar for right no so I get's better to smoke.

Bad news!!
I think I was stoned and wrote in the wrong thread... the rest of the plant didn´t made it...she seemed that she was going to make it but finally she didn´t:(

Nevermind I have 3 more females out of the 9 seeds left. and 2 are been already cut down, and yes! I do have kept clones this one time.

We have #5, #7 and #8...five is still alive but she´ll be down tomorrow or the day after...

#8 is the fastest and the less yielder also...at least as a seedling, we´ll see from clones how she does... This one has an absolutely incredible aroma really fruity with a background of skunk... real small but real dense flowers, really sticky but not super sticky...you know what I mean....:D I have give it a try of one of the pop corn buds and it tastes awesome really thick and intense smoke...it will need a little cure but it might well be one of the choosen for momas room :)

#7 is the highest yielder so far, developed a nice Xmas tree shape full crystal, the smells when cut was a little more spicy than her sista' She might also be the winner... I might select 2 or even three... will see the resaults from the test and decide also on that...

5# is more like 8 and 1 than it is to 7, it has grown into a single cola plant, not bad at all, I think it might be optimal for a SOG. She does not smell as much as her sister but it riminds me a lot to one...
I will post some pics...

Thanks for passing by

#7 at 30 flo

Have fun!!

Attachments

• IMG-20140128-00562.jpg
    IMG-20140128-00562.jpg
    665.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-20140128-00563.jpg
    IMG-20140128-00563.jpg
    748.6 KB · Views: 11
Tester´s

I have taken #7 and #8 to test and this where the resaults:

#7 THC 9% CBD 7% CBN < 0,1%
#8 THC 8% CBD n/s CBN <0,1%

I am missing #5 to rest still, we will see

this one, I will try to post some pics of all plants.

I have kept clons of all 3 and I am also running them outdoor to see how develop, so far they did not want to go into flowering when I place them outside, I have to put them for 48hrs in a dark room in order to make them strart blooming.

Thanks for the visit

Cheers!! Fumeke :)

I have also some news about the parental of CBD Tester 1 from Scott directly, he told me that is a Afghan Skunk pwith a touch of cannatonic, if I rememeber right :cool:

Thanks for stopping

hello,

it's always interesting to see test results!

please could you tell me what "n/s" means ? (i am very stupid)

does it denote a malfunctioned test or something ?

thanks

I have taken #7 and #8 to test and this where the resaults:

#7 THC 9% CBD 7% CBN < 0,1%
#8 THC 8% CBD n/s CBN <0,1%

I am missing #5 to rest still, we will see

this one, I will try to post some pics of all plants.

I have kept clons of all 3 and I am also running them outdoor to see how develop, so far they did not want to go into flowering when I place them outside, I have to put them for 48hrs in a dark room in order to make them strart blooming.

Thanks for the visit

Cheers!! Fumeke :)
Hola tiooo estaba yo pendiente de los resultados de los analisis,un par de dudas ..
Cuanto tardan los analísis? Supongo que será un poco más extenso ,¿no?.Me refiero a que si se puede saber ,si tienen restos de pesticidas ,hongos ect..
A ver cuando empiezan a aceptar muestras por correo ...
Saludos fiera

Hi Everybody!

to Hello, N/S means not shown, very low, although iam going to test it again just for sake of it! :) I will also test the latest one which is really skunky more floreal I would describe it while smokin, #7 is more fuel kind smell and #8 is really fruitty .

Hola Fumeta!! ¿qué tal todo?? Yo he estado últimamente muy perdido pero a ver si tengo un poquillo más de tiempo :)

Yo los análisis los hice en la Spannabis en Barna, en el puesto de Energy Control, aunque tb se podían hacer en el stand de Canna y en alguno más. Creo que si admiten muestras por correo, o al menos eso me dijeron a mi...las chicas de Mallorca solo las conozco por email/telefono, me dijeron que ellos mandan las muestras a Barcelona y allí hacen las pruebas, a ver si me paso uno de estos viernes a que me miren las otras muestras y ya te contaré como es el proceso. En Barcelona las pruebas me las hicieron en el momento tuve que esperar una hora o así para que salieran las placas.

Primero te los miran por el microscopio y te dicen si tiene algún tipo de hongo, los pesticidas no sé muy bien, de todos modos yo al igual que tú le pego al Bio por lo que no me dijeron nada... Lleve una muestra de costo al agua y me dió un resultado del 35%THC y 0,3 de CBD. De todos modos los analísis de Energy Control deberían ser más profundos, quizá en otro momento ya que allí había una jartá de gente y supongo que no le pueden dedicar mucho tiempo a cada muestra. De cualquier modo chapeau por l@s chic@s de Energy Control que se lo curran.

Bueno pues eso... sorry for the comment in Spanish...

Buenos Humos :)

Fumeke

thankyou for the information!,

i would have wrongly assumed that the "n/s" would go with along with a higher THC % in that case !? - did the #8 not yield many trichomes or was inferior in some other regard?, or was it alot more stinky or something (as in less trichomes or filled with terpenes/other instead of cbd?)?

-----

also, please; did you notice a vastly different effect between smoking #7,#8 with having similar THC levels, but one without CBD ?

or would you say they were pretty similar in effect ?

thankyou !!!

Hi Everybody!

to Hello, N/S means not shown, very low, although iam going to test it again just for sake of it! :) I will also test the latest one which is really skunky more floreal I would describe it while smokin, #7 is more fuel kind smell and #8 is really fruitty .

Hola Fumeta!! ¿qué tal todo?? Yo he estado últimamente muy perdido pero a ver si tengo un poquillo más de tiempo :)

Yo los análisis los hice en la Spannabis en Barna, en el puesto de Energy Control, aunque tb se podían hacer en el stand de Canna y en alguno más. Creo que si admiten muestras por correo, o al menos eso me dijeron a mi...las chicas de Mallorca solo las conozco por email/telefono, me dijeron que ellos mandan las muestras a Barcelona y allí hacen las pruebas, a ver si me paso uno de estos viernes a que me miren las otras muestras y ya te contaré como es el proceso. En Barcelona las pruebas me las hicieron en el momento tuve que esperar una hora o así para que salieran las placas.

Primero te los miran por el microscopio y te dicen si tiene algún tipo de hongo, los pesticidas no sé muy bien, de todos modos yo al igual que tú le pego al Bio por lo que no me dijeron nada... Lleve una muestra de costo al agua y me dió un resultado del 35%THC y 0,3 de CBD. De todos modos los analísis de Energy Control deberían ser más profundos, quizá en otro momento ya que allí había una jartá de gente y supongo que no le pueden dedicar mucho tiempo a cada muestra. De cualquier modo chapeau por l@s chic@s de Energy Control que se lo curran.

Bueno pues eso... sorry for the comment in Spanish...

Buenos Humos :)

Fumeke
Thank you for the info and im sorry too.They Be broader when the GC / MS analyzes are available.
saludos y buenos humos

Back