CBD Strains to treat autism

High-mish

2021 COE Winner
Hi all,

Our neighbors have 3 children with autism (Pervasive Developmental Disorder - PDD) and told me they'd be open to treat them with CBD-rich cannabis. They're still minors so they don't want to start with THC-rich strains for their children. They're not very rich and since med cannabis is quite expensive over here (+/- 10$/g), I'd like to help them out by growing some stuff for them or teaching them to grow their own stuff to make tinctures etc.

In a video from prof. Dedi Meiri he mentioned that some kids with autism were treated with cannabis and there were very good results. I reached out to him and his lab but didn't get a response so far.

Does any of you know which strains (low THC) are suitable to treat children with autism?

Thanks in advance everyone!

so, I have Asperger's syndrome. a form of Autism. My cannabis medicine is in order off efficacy are:
Super skunk(CBD equivalents would likely be nordle and divine)
88g13hp and hybrids(good medicine is the name of a cbd hashplant hybrid)
generic afghan skunks from (insert any breeder here)
Snow Lotus Hybrids
Dub(reggae seeds) basically a critical mass blueberry
Critical mass(do not try the critical mass cbd from MNS for kids w/o pain relief needs, hits like an opiate replacement)
1:1 cannatonic
Medic by Ice River Genetics, a local breeder. one of my friends and his wife went and had dinner With IRG and his wife.'

Each of us on the spectrum is different, for example, my one friend also has Asperger's' but he find relief in sativa dominant cannabis for the same or similar issues.

Contact a local to you LED light company, get some quotes on the lower wattage full spectrum white w/ added far red leds. see if your neighbors can afford that and a small tent.

my inefficient, really bad at growing friend(partially because of the inefeicny, partially from stubbornness) could stop using 2 1k single ended hps to flower a 3x6, and stop using a pair of 430w t5 fixtures to veg a 3x6 and a 100w t5 for a single clone tray. and he could replace bulbs before they burn out, (that really fucks up the ability of the grower to do good work if yall didnt know). and we did the math, by using a pair of 225w leds for flower, and a pair of 100w leds for his veg space, and a 65w board for doing 3 trays. if he would have bought the lights instead of a mac mini, he could have bought 2 mac mini's with the electrical savings next christmas. inefficient methods and stubbornness is why most people fail at growing anything indoors.

That thing is really a saver, I had anxiety and THC saved me for a few hours from it. At least something... I began facing anxiety in a great deal only a couple of months ago, until then I have tried cannabis just for a few times. Then, my friend saw in what state I was and decided to help me out the way he knew it. That is when I have heard of and tried CBD for the first time. I haven't even heard of cannabis derivatives until then. Now, I know where to buy best CBD flower online and how to properly use it. Thankfully, I found this magic remedy and now I can forget about my anxiety.

Last edited:
so, I have Asperger's syndrome. a form of Autism. My cannabis medicine is in order off efficacy are:
Super skunk(CBD equivalents would likely be nordle and divine)
88g13hp and hybrids(good medicine is the name of a cbd hashplant hybrid)
generic afghan skunks from (insert any breeder here)
Snow Lotus Hybrids
Dub(reggae seeds) basically a critical mass blueberry
Critical mass(do not try the critical mass cbd from MNS for kids w/o pain relief needs, hits like an opiate replacement)
1:1 cannatonic
Medic by Ice River Genetics, a local breeder. one of my friends and his wife went and had dinner With IRG and his wife.'

Each of us on the spectrum is different, for example, my one friend also has Asperger's' but he find relief in sativa dominant cannabis for the same or similar issues.

Contact a local to you LED light company, get some quotes on the lower wattage full spectrum white w/ added far red leds. see if your neighbors can afford that and a small tent.

my inefficient, really bad at growing friend(partially because of the inefeicny, partially from stubbornness) could stop using 2 1k single ended hps to flower a 3x6, and stop using a pair of 430w t5 fixtures to veg a 3x6 and a 100w t5 for a single clone tray. and he could replace bulbs before they burn out, (that really fucks up the ability of the grower to do good work if yall didnt know). and we did the math, by using a pair of 225w leds for flower, and a pair of 100w leds for his veg space, and a 65w board for doing 3 trays. if he would have bought the lights instead of a mac mini, he could have bought 2 mac mini's with the electrical savings next christmas. inefficient methods and stubbornness is why most people fail at growing anything indoors.

Thanks a million brother! We may try the CBD Nordle or CBD Divine.

I've got ADHD and strong sativas work very well for me...

Thanks a million brother! We may try the CBD Nordle or CBD Divine.

I've got ADHD and strong sativas work very well for me...
you're welcome! I got 1.5g of divine seeds. it is a non feminized variety, so it may not be the best choice for them to purchase. it may be more beneficial for you to grow it, cull the males, and take the ladies over to finish.

you're welcome! I got 1.5g of divine seeds. it is a non feminized variety, so it may not be the best choice for them to purchase. it may be more beneficial for you to grow it, cull the males, and take the ladies over to finish.

You ran/running any divine yet? interested to know how they are, i also picked some up in a clean with some other things :)

I find it very interesting to make medication for this type of pathology with cannabis
ME too! It also, is quite difficult as many people are jumping on the cbd only bandwagon for kids. and anecdotal evidence, and some of the studies are suggesting thc alone = inferior medicine for most. cbd only = inferior medicine for most. ratio's are important.
Imagine a bowl of chicken noodle soup, with so many noodles it is now chicken pasta. you invite me over for soup and give me pasta, We are gonna have words.

Hi all,

Our neighbors have 3 children with autism (Pervasive Developmental Disorder - PDD) and told me they'd be open to treat them with CBD-rich cannabis. They're still minors so they don't want to start with THC-rich strains for their children. They're not very rich and since med cannabis is quite expensive over here (+/- 10$/g), I'd like to help them out by growing some stuff for them or teaching them to grow their own stuff to make tinctures etc.

In a video from prof. Dedi Meiri he mentioned that some kids with autism were treated with cannabis and there were very good results. I reached out to him and his lab but didn't get a response so far.

Does any of you know which strains (low THC) are suitable to treat children with autism?

Thanks in advance everyone!

@Hooni said
CBD Crews Therapy sounds like a good place to start imo (y)
Therapy is an awesome plant, and supposedly barely any THC (I've never tested mine). It could make a good start, then perhaps a bit of incremental blending as needed, with a THC strain.

@CannaFish
What do they say about it?

As far as the Therapy strain goes, I've got 3 different older folks using as preventative to cancer rn. Another guy who uses it for back pain, and it seems to work for him. I've given it to folks in the past to folks desperate as anti cancer. As far as I have googled, one is better off mixing it with THC for most of what ails you, but I don't like to impose my opinions on others, especially when it comes to medicine. Personally, I don't seek out CBD for myself, but I happen to love Cancers Nightmare by Sin City seeds, which is supposed to be 1:1 (but off topic, just had to say)

I would love to hear some positive results from folks I know, including my friends here, especially for autism and those on the spectrum. I believe I know some people with aspergers. Sorry for not being too helpful towards your question. I just keep growing it and giving it out to whoever wants it, hoping it helps someone somehow

While a somewhat dated strain, AC/DC works very well for many things. However, when it was combined with Ortega i.e Nursie, it delivered better efficacy and overall effect. Something about entourage. We make <1% products for one reason only, to satisfy regulations IMO.
🤙Mu

Does anybody here get relief from CBD without THC? Just curious what your experience is.
I haven’t ingested cbd but when I smoke buds that are only cbd without any thc... I find it miserable compared to smoking thc buds.
either people are really beileiving the cbd products are working for them or they actually work, I am fully of the opinion that the ratio of cannabinoids is just as important as the smell and flavor profile. there are scientific papers about the uses of many terpenes. and this Guy who got lyme disease and many, many complications from it grows the variety bred by the guy Mandelbrot called royal Kush because the terpenes profile has anti fungal properties, and he often suffers from fungal infection. His name is Nick Risden, he is on instagram and other social media.

either people are really beileiving the cbd products are working for them or they actually work, I am fully of the opinion that the ratio of cannabinoids is just as important as the smell and flavor profile. there are scientific papers about the uses of many terpenes. and this Guy who got lyme disease and many, many complications from it grows the variety bred by the guy Mandelbrot called royal Kush because the terpenes profile has anti fungal properties, and he often suffers from fungal infection. His name is Nick Risden, he is on instagram and other social media.
The Lyme disease thing really interests me, never heard of that. I suspect there are many more people out therewith Lymes disease than we know, and that there are many misdiagnosed diseases out there because of it. Ill follow up on him, thanks

The Lyme disease thing really interests me, never heard of that. I suspect there are many more people out therewith Lymes disease than we know, and that there are many misdiagnosed diseases out there because of it. Ill follow up on him, thanks
Your welcome! tick transmitted illness is fucking wild. my brother got bitten by the one that injects you with an enzyme that makes a person allergic to red meat.

My experience with CBD ingestion: Due to chronic shoulder pain was able to secure NY Medical Marijuana License. I am allergic to all opioid pain killers. Doctor suggested CBD tincture. After trial and error settled on a 16:1 CBD to THC ratio. After not sleeping more than 20 minutes at a time for 5 years due to shoulder pain I started using the tincture and now sleep 9 hours a night pain free. I'm a believer. No longer use the tincture daily, just when the shoulder acts up which is less and less frequently.

There are CBD stores opening on every street corner here but not allowed to contain THC. I asked my Medical Marijuana Doctor about it as it is much cheaper than Dispensary products. His view was that products with only CBD, or only THC, or only anything was not nearly effective as when a bit of everything was in the product. He called it the 'entourage effect', as musashi said. He also said that he was not allowed to suggest that I make my own tincture so he would not say it. (wink, wink, hint, hint). So I've decided to make some tincture on my own initiative. ;) Not sure how to get a 16:1 ratio but it will be fun trying! :D

Longball

Back